It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to 'launch missile TOMORROW' after warning foreigners to evacuate South

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

i fear the moment they shoot that thing down, all hell will break lose on the 38th parallel. at the same time. Japan can not allow a nut job to fire missles over its country. Rock and a Hard spot.

I doubt it
Lil fat boy will get a wake up call of reality, instead of sycophantic generals telling him what he wants to hear.
He may just realize he's been lied to all his life, of course the expression 'hissy fit' comes to mind.

Cody

edit on 9/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
With the way it's all rumors, we have a better chance of knowing about the Mayan calendar than figuring out the International Date Line. What is the problem?! Today, tomorrow, it will happen when it happens. Either way, I have over 100 buttons on my dashboard, and none of them connect me to anywhere that has to do with starting or stopping a war. Wake me when the explosion hits, with this news, it's like no news.

Prediction time though, watching from above. Missile goes up, explodes. Now what? Little missiles pop out of silos up at the missile in the air. Another one flies over and knocks NK unconscious. Attack to the south and another tussle at the China border, little explosions of black cloud, showing where death occurs, a certain striped flag takes over a base, the populations see it, it takes their uncertainty away, the white lines of life start crossing the ground, the border between north and south goes a little more north. That's the idea. It would be interesting to see it happen. Time span, not a clue. Leader gets an apple to the mouth, hogtied and served on a plate to a court somewhere. Money appears and trade happens. New buildings are built after the old ones are shoveled away. And in 20 years people will have forgotten there was a north and south.

Oh wait, it's the end times. What if their missile programs get hacked and they go the wong way? EMP backfires, their programs are scattered. Hell always breaks loose in war. This may have been Iran's idea.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa
Japan seems to be quite concerned.

Japan Deploys Missile Interceptors Amid North Korea Launch Fears

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Please refer to my post on page 2
Already posted
Please read the whole thread
Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by camaro68ss

i fear the moment they shoot that thing down, all hell will break lose on the 38th parallel. at the same time. Japan can not allow a nut job to fire missles over its country. Rock and a Hard spot.

I doubt it
Lil fat boy will get a wake up call of reality, instead of sycophantic generals telling him what he wants to hear.
He may just realize he's been lied to all his life, of course the expression 'hissy fit' comes to mind.

Cody

edit on 9/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

I'll bet the ancient Romans and Egyptians made the same sort of arrogant claims, not to mention the British and Germans and a few others. Pride goeth before the fall ~ or something like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If the Japanese shoot down that missile the minute it hits their airspace, they're entirely within their right as a sovereign nation to do so ...That is not an act of war. It's self-defense.

In fact, the "act of war" is Kim Jong Un firing that missile over Japan in the first place. He's done it before without retribution. At some point the bully needs to be put in his place and dealt consequences or he'll continue to provoke a response with impunity. That the Japanese will stand up and finally say "no more" to this tyrant should this missile be launched over them tomorrow is encouraging.

And if acts like this from Japan or, similarly, South Korea are a reason for North Korea to initiate a war, then that's on the North Koreans. Not the U.S.. Not the Japanese. Not the South Koreans. Not the Chinese. Not the Russians. This is a spoiled little brat throwing a tantrum because he can't get what he wants.

And it's a nation that views reunification of the Korean peninsula through grisly means a divine right so long as the "right side" wins. Kim, his generals, and many North Korean politicians have said repeatedly, both over the years and recently, war is inevitable. The perceived divinity of their stance is why these latest threats must be taken seriously and dealt with carefully.

"Off ramps" (to use John Kerry's words) are being provided to Kim to avert this potential disaster. It is up to him to follow them. But to solely pit this as a U.S. vs N.K. dispute is to be incognizant of the fact that sanctions handed down by the U.N. in recent months have been backed by an international coalition that includes it's allies China and Russia.

Their allies have pulled back. China has shunned a summons by Kim to Pyongyang for talks, essentially telling him "No. You come to us." after their diplomats were turned away recently by the North Koreans. At this point, this is N.K. vs.the International Community. It's Kim against the World. And when a dog like that gets backed into a corner, it's gonna come out biting.

That's what we're seeing right now. A leader who feels the "end game" is near. A leader who feels he will lead a divine reunification of Korea. And he will do what it takes to accomplish that feat. Because he has been raised aince birth to believe his divine ruler will not let him fail. It is very akin in many ways to radical extreme Islamism. And that is why we stand across from eachother on the precipice of an international tragedy.

Let's hope cooler heads can prevail.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa
Japan seems to be quite concerned.

Japan Deploys Missile Interceptors Amid North Korea Launch Fears

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Please refer to my post on page 2
Already posted
Please read the whole thread
Cody

I did.

It wasnt posted when I read it. I posted 9 minutes later.

I did remove it though.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thats what im saying. is its NK tomorrow or our tommorw because our tommorow is NK today??? im so lost

Exactly why it won't be "today"...but likely later this week, if at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I'll bet the ancient Romans and Egyptians made the same sort of arrogant claims, not to mention the British and Germans and a few others. Pride goeth before the fall ~ or something like that.

The major difference being that they were all great empires.
This is a piddly little pain in the neck, when the aforementioned made threats they acted on them with force and confidence, true they all fell eventually. But they had the might to back them up.

Kim I love a McDonalds or 7 for breakfast has much less power or clout, he advised the Russians and British to evacuate their embassies neither of which did. and snubbed by China at summons to come for talks.

I'd be a worried little dictator if I were him .
Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The one thing most folks are not factoring into this equation is Iran..... They are providing technology, scientists and materials. This could have bolstered Lil Fat Boys confidence. That being said IMHO this is all going to blow over with months more rhetoric and months more conjecture.

Fat boy just ain't got enough stones alone. Iran has got to be pushing his confidence........

PS the Fat Lil Kim is too young to want to die yet. He likes his food and beverage way too much.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubilation T Cornpone

If the Japanese shoot down that missile the minute it hits their airspace, they're entirely within their right as a sovereign nation to do so ...That is not an act of war. It's self-defense.

Funny how things that go around usually come back around. If you'd asked pre WWII Japan, crippling economic sanctions against a sovereign nation are also an act of war that requires a response. The US put harsh sanctions on Japan that resulted in the bombing of Pearl Harbor and now we're doing the same thing everywhere you care to look ... Iraq, Iran, North Korea. But we expect a different outcome?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

This is a piddly little pain in the neck, when the aforementioned made threats they acted on them with force and confidence, true they all fell eventually. But they had the might to back them up.

Kim I love a McDonalds or 7 for breakfast has much less power or clout, he advised the Russians and British to evacuate their embassies neither of which did. and snubbed by China at summons to come for talks.

Cody

You misunderstood my point. The US is the "great empire" in my comparison. And yes, they all fell.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by frazzle

since this is a conspiracy website i wanted to throw out an idea.. what if.. what if..

nibiru is coming. some asteroids along with it that they know are going to hit. never waste an opportunity to take advantage of a disaster right is what they say? instead of telling all of us the truth they are going to try and create conflict / war and blame it on north korea. try and create a war out of it.

It crossed my paranoid mind too.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

The 9th of April is exactly 40 days prior to Pentecost 2013. 40 is the number for God's judgment.

God Bless,

Holy smoke.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

reply to post by frazzle

Cody

You misunderstood my point. The US is the "great empire" in my comparison. And yes, they all fell.

I can be a tad thick sometimes
Got it now
Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
reply to post by FlesyhTwonk

I had to wipe this post off as I was laughing so hard at the 40 days comments I almost said something rude, but funny. Your religion has worked out just like smoke, it is disappearing slowly.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Maybe Lil Kim was raised in complete isolation and has no idea that they aren't the global super power. He may be under the impression that they are the big dog on the rock. Now that is a dangerous notion....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I can be a tad thick sometimes
Got it now
Cody

I wasn't clear enough, not your fault.

The really bizarre part of this whole exercise is how a couple weeks ago everybody was hollering about the need to "take our country back" from our own dictator in chief to suddenly hollering about how our country needs to attack someone else's dictator. Someone once called it the attention span of a gnat.

If we can be so easily swayed from one minute to the next by a simple mistranslation then we've got no call to upbraid North Koreans for ignorance about propaganda.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it amusing that all the sudden North Korea is concerned with the safety of foreigners while simultaneously threatening half of asia with nuclear holocaust?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join