It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel want the U.S. to go to war with North Korea? If so, why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A number of articles have come out over the past five years in the Israeli/US press, some factual, some speculative, but all of them point to the idea that NK is dangerous to Israel. They accuse NK of supplying arms-including WMD’s-to terrorists and rogue Muslim regimes in the Middle East. They are highly concerned about NK’s nuclear testing, and are pretty much implying the world (meaning, of course, the U.S), should take them out.

www.haaretz.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

www.haaretz.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I’m scratching my head trying to figure out why a country would supply arms to terrorists to attack a nation that they, the suppliers, have no quarrel with. NK having a dog in that fight makes no sense at all, particularly when you remember that the Israelis are incredibly cold-blooded when dealing with not only their enemies, but people who help their enemies.

It’s been suggested that NK might give or sell nuclear secrets or technology to other nations, but again, they have no motivation. The money spent to build a nuke cannot be recouped with a sale-they might as well scrap their program and just plant more crops. And again, should they be so foolish as to carry out such a gift or sale, the payback would be merciless.

The only other possibility that I can think of is that Israel is afraid that Al Queda will break into NK and steal a nuke. Which, I guess is possible, since 19 Al Queda guys with box cutters outwitted NORAD and the Pentagon....

edit on 9-4-2013 by Snsoc because: comma

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Israelis are concerned about the planet , as much as US Zionists are concerned.

Why ?

Because they own the world and others are occupying it.

Just like Palestine.

Long live imperialism.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I haven't really read up on it much, but if N.Korea was selling WMDs to terrorists it would make sense. The sanctions against N.Korea are brutal and they need to make some money somehow to support their own military operations. They probably don't have any beef with Israel but beggars can't be choosers so they would probably sell to the highest bidders and disregard whatever the buyers intentions are.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm sure it's to set a precedent that hey, if you take out this wacko threatening to nuke your ally over there (Korea), then why not take out this other wacko (Iran) threatening the same... Not too difficult to see their motivation at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I’m scratching my head trying to figure out why a country would supply arms to terrorists to attack a nation that they, the suppliers, have no quarrel with.

Do you understand that America is the world larger builder and exporter of weapons and that those weapons are not sold exclusively to the Syrian liberation Army, Libyan Revolutionary Forces, Al Q. whatever etc...

The motivations are profit (money, influence, information), technological colonialism (creating dependence and reliance on manufacturer for tech) and other more general economic reason (for example to help maintain trade balance).

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm sure it's to set a precedent that hey, if you take out this wacko threatening to nuke your ally over there (Korea), then why not take out this other wacko (Iran) threatening the same... Not too difficult to see their motivation at all.

OK

The ones who don't bow to US are wacko. And the Saudi and other puppets are not wacko.

I buy it

100000000000 $

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

NK having a dog in that fight makes no sense at all, particularly when you remember that the Israelis are incredibly cold-blooded when dealing with not only their enemies, but people who help their enemies.

The term is not "cold blooded" its criminals, they disregard international laws and treaties and act themselves as terrorists. Whatever the excuse any other State would be heavily sanctioned. Do you know how many Israel spies have been caught in the US ? Do you imagine the horror that would occur had for instance France attempted to politically influence the US in the open way the Israeli lobby does ?
edit on 9-4-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
wars and rumors of wars
second
edit on 9-4-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

OK

The ones who don't bow to US are wacko. And the Saudi and other puppets are not wacko.

From Israel's point of view, of course.

Sorry, but I do follow this definition of wacko....maybe you have a different one?

Wacko - A world leader who threatens the world's only superpower with nuclear destruction despite the near certainty of his own destruction and removal from power, while flagrantly disregarding previous agreements and the collective will of the international community.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Wacko - A world leader who threatens the world's only superpower with nuclear destruction despite the near certainty of his own destruction and removal from power, while flagrantly disregarding previous agreements and the collective will of the international community.

Iranian leader said "Iran is not pursuing nuclear bomb , it is not allowed"

So , Iran is not wacko according your definition.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Gazrok

Must remember that if i see a mushroom cloud in the Middle East of Iranian origin then....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Gazrok

Must remember that if i see a mushroom cloud in the Middle East of Iranian origin then....

Unless Israel is not using it.

top topics

join