It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Smith on Fukushima, completely iradiated massive coverup, reactors melting into the ground...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It's absoluelty true the corium is melting into the ground,the building it'self is unstable and will eventually collapse,there is NO known technology to deal with this problem,the nuclear catastrophy in Japan is on-going,there has been a media black-out almost since day 1,subsequently radiation tolerances across the world have been raised and govt radiation stations have been shut down,All of Japan is contaminated,and most of the west coast
It's the single worst disaster in the history of man,god help the people that inherit this place after we are gone

edit on 8-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by cartesia

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by Lysergic
Shane Smith is a boss.

Definitely going to give this a listen.

Advertising the flesh light,eh.
Gotta make some money somehow.

Yes you can imagine its difficult for someone like rogan to get sponsors that are both honest and moral... I think fleshlight is a good choice, nobody is being taken advantage of, its beneficial to health, and it doesnt support any evil empires. - although I dont know anyone thats ever actually owned one, they must sell alot.

well, DUH!...what guy is going to tell you he owns one

I swear that I do not live in a closet....

But I had to google 'flesh light'.
That is the first time I had heard of it.

Many years ago, a former brother-in-law told me about a similar item that plugged into a cigarette lighter in a car. He said California banned them.... too many guys coming while they were going..... and wrecked.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't know anything about interpreting these maps. Can someone please explain what I am looking at and what it means?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by cartesia

Originally posted by kdog1982

Shane Smith is a boss.

Advertising the flesh light,eh.
Gotta make some money somehow.

Yes you can imagine its difficult for someone like rogan to get sponsors that are both honest and moral... I think fleshlight is a good choice, nobody is being taken advantage of, its beneficial to health, and it doesnt support any evil empires. - although I dont know anyone thats ever actually owned one, they must sell alot.

well, DUH!...what guy is going to tell you he owns one

I really don't see all the fuss about flashlights, Harbor Freight even gives away free LED ones with a purchase but it did remind me of a funny visit to the clock repair shop last year. My grandfather clock suddenly stoped working, so I loaded it into my pickup and took it to a clock repair shop.

In the shop was a little old man who insists he is Swiss, but has a heavy German accent. He asked me, "Vat sims to be ze problem?"

I said, "I'm not sure, but it doesn't go 'tick-tock tick-tock' anymore. Now it just goes 'tick...tick...tick.'"

The old man said, "Mmm-Hm!" and steps behind the counter, where he rummaged around a bit. He emerged with a huge flashlight and walks over to the grandfather clock.

He turns the flashlight on, and shines it directly into the clocks face. Then he says in a menacing voice, "Ve haf vays of making you tock!"

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by intrptr
The guy said that flushing your system is what passes the ingested radioactive contamination. Drinking copious amounts of any liquid will make you want to pee just as much.

It doesn't have to be alcohol.

Yeah, but where's the fun in just drinking water? lol

Getting drunk over in Fuku Hot Springs? Thankyou, I'll take my beer here.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
what the real question is is why aren't we taking out tptb.

Only God can deliver this request, and He is about to accomplish this very act.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Afterthought

Hard to know where to draw the line. The media suggests that these "anomalies" could be related and tell us "testing" is going to be preformed, and then the screen goes blank... we don't hear the results of those tests. The helicopters fly over our cities to "sample background" and then the screen goes blank. We don't have the results.

You're absolutely right. I remember a while back they mentioned that scientists were examining seals with open sores and they suspected radiation was the cause, but I don't remembering any determination announced. Now, they're testing more seals? They aren't going to tell us the truth now, but maybe they will when they can't ignore it any longer such as when human babies are being born deformed. What are the odds that they'll blame it on something else? They might bury it by focusing on women who were drinking during pregnancy or on drugs. Maybe they want NK to strike, so they can be the fall guy for all the deformities and environmental destruction. I wouldn't put anything past them and NK would be smart to stay away and not set themselves up to be blamed.

Another thing I'm wondering is what's going on with the rate of liquefaction in Japan?
I just did a search and can't find any info that's not from 2011. Have you heard any recent reports about this?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Regarding the Baoyou Corne sinkhole, I think the MSM doesn't believe something is "real" until there is a Wikipedia page for it. Apparently, there are no Wikipedia pages for:

• Bayou_Corne Sinkhole
  • Texas Brine, Inc.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Shane Smith is a boss.

The Saddest part of this situation with MSM not covering any of this, is that we are left getting the information from sources that are .. well ... "brought to you by Fleshlight"?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix

God help Japan, I planned to visit Tokio 1 year ago...now it on my NO FLY list... sorry dont want to be irradiated...

That's just fine. With an attitude like that, I doubt very much you'll be endearing yourself to the locals anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sea Lion Pups

wow... did you guys see this? I just heard this on coast to coast radio... this is insane. I mean im really starting to think that Fukushima is 2012.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

reply to post by Afterthought

Hard to know where to draw the line. The media suggests that these "anomalies" could be related and tell us "testing" is going to be preformed, and then the screen goes blank... we don't hear the results of those tests. The helicopters fly over our cities to "sample background" and then the screen goes blank. We don't have the results.

You're absolutely right. I remember a while back they mentioned that scientists were examining seals with open sores and they suspected radiation was the cause, but I don't remembering any determination announced. Now, they're testing more seals? They aren't going to tell us the truth now, but maybe they will when they can't ignore it any longer such as when human babies are being born deformed. What are the odds that they'll blame it on something else? They might bury it by focusing on women who were drinking during pregnancy or on drugs. Maybe they want NK to strike, so they can be the fall guy for all the deformities and environmental destruction. I wouldn't put anything past them and NK would be smart to stay away and not set themselves up to be blamed.

Another thing I'm wondering is what's going on with the rate of liquefaction in Japan?
I just did a search and can't find any info that's not from 2011. Have you heard any recent reports about this?

About the seals in Alaska,jadedANDcynical did a thread about it and actually email the marine scientist responsible....

I am replying to your message of March 8 regarding seal mortality investigations:
1) Yes. For the atmospheric release these radionuclides are the principal ones detected and typically represent the greatest long-term health risk for sites distant from Fukushima. National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, International Atomic Energy Agency and others are using these two radionuclildes to identify the Fukushima fallout. The iodine 131 released has decayed to below detection limits.
2) Texas is complying with the EPA drinking water analysis requirements for certain classes of drinking water systems. Test are for gross alpha and beta, looking principally at naturally occurring radionuclides. If levels exceed a certain value then other radionuclide test are run. While this testing is applicable to groundwater used for drinking it is not applicable to the Fukushima atmospheric testing.
3) Only gamma analysis is being done at this point. If we find levels of a human health or ecological concern then other radionuclides, such as plutonium could potentially be analyzed.
John Kelley and Doug Dasher -- John J. Kelley, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Marine Science School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences University of Alaska Fairbanks Fairbanks, AK 99775-7220

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks for responding and posting the email response. Good on the member for contacting them directly!

I'm still wondering about the liquefaction rate though. Strange that there haven't been any updates about this.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
From what i read in that thread it seems like they want it to be anything else but radiation, that probably scares the # out of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Reactors melting into the ground?

So you are suggesting the reactors are not only melting down due to lack of cooling, but also got past the concrete basins made to contain in such an emergency? Your rock-solid proof is.. what?

It's known from basic nuclear physics - without cooling water, the uranium and plutonium have nothing to stop them from heating up, buckling and melting the casings, then the metals heat themselves to melting point and start dripping/melting until they hit the concrete containment. That's what happened in Chernobyl.

enenews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Core Completely Liquified

Wow, enenews is crazy. How trustworthy are they as a news source?

The latest result from Fukushima is the nuclear power plant suffered at 100% liquification.

Says Chernobyl was a partial meltdown which affects an area the size of france and is still melting.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some interesting info on what happens when a nuclear reactor melts down.
The Most Dangerous (Man-Made) Lava Flow
www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is what everyone in the big thread has been trying to tell everyone for the last year!!!

And it got hard to get info regarding it after japan went all nuke media blackout, but the folks in that thread have neen plugging right along...but no one will listen...

It is and has been a out of control event since day one....and those in charge around the world know it and hide it from the population..

Read the thread!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Wow, enenews is crazy. How trustworthy are they as a news source?

Seems they are some kind of nuclear News of the World. No scientists involved, they just reprint drek from other sources. People seem to enjoy being scared by catastrophic fear-mongering garbage.
CorporationWiki
www.corporationwiki.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
soon as all the fukushima disaster happened, I knew it would not end well, considering there is not enough man power or robot-tech to go in there and fix it.

You guy's remember how the U.S> Gov raised the legal limit of air-borne radiation levels about a month after Fukushima?

Well they will continue to cover this up for as long as they can, while articles will continue coming out about how babies being born on the West coast are having a very high level of thyroid disorders (something that is caused by radiation)

That whole area around Fukushima is Royally Fu!%*'d

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join