It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO picture from Louisiana.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
By ufo, I mean it is unidentified at this time...not necessarliy implying little green men or anything of the sort. I have many pics in my documents. Will see what say you relevant to this one.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another pic, granted, a grainy one...have some others I need to put in ATS download section that are of better quality for some time soon.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

I don't know anything about photos really, but it looks like that flying ball off of "Phantasm". I've been all over Louisiana and I've seen some weird stuff. Last year I saw one of those huge helicopters with rotors on both ends disappear and then reappear several miles across the sky in the blink of an eye (over Starks, LA). I think the military tests a lot of secret stuff there because if anyone reports it people will just think they're nuts.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

This one is just an aircraft of some sort. I've tried snapping pics of planes with a cell phone camera (which has very little zoom) and gotten a similar result on smaller planes. Larger planes come out better.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I think both pictures are of planes , the ones that look like orbs are due to the camera and Sunlight reflecting off the fuselage .
Here's an orb with a contrail ...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Another bird, plane or superman for your viewing pleasure.
ooops, no go on that one.
edit on 5-4-2013 by shrevegal because: problem

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Trying another.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hope this comes out...not real clear birdie or whatever.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yep, lotsa tests and other oddities go on in good ole La.
Low and go. Was wavin at this guy.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
An angel on a sad day. Check date.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hi littled, They sure do some hinky stuff around these parts.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal

Hi littled, They sure do some hinky stuff around these parts.

Spraying for mosquitoes?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hi again littled16, Yep, they sure do play fast and loose and carefree and whatnot. This one turned into a ufo after....Just kiddin.
Sure gave my house a shake and spray.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

Only at my house. How thoughtful of them...for hours at one area only. Cool.
Gotta love em.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, this has been fun. Thanx for all the input. Time to fold my tent and take all my birds and planes and supermen and head for the swamps.
We got swamp gas here too...errr, ufos sometimes maybe.
Can't forget the St. Elmos Fire or is that the same thing? Like I said, ufo does not mean flying saucers....just somethin flyin around for your viewing pleasure and I was the catalyst to bring that forth and make your day. Thanx and stay sweet all.

Hubby had spicey crawdaddies tonite so swamp gas sightings are entirely possible.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
These are interesting pictures which i enjoyed looking at. Certainly looks like theres some funny stuff going on there!!. Thanks for posting these

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I have done routine maintenance on this very helicopter several years ago at the monroe, la. airport. It is a spray rig usually used for mosquito spraying when the weather gets warm, it is probably used for agricultural spraying also.
AS I cant read the tail number I cant be certain, but it looks like the same aircraft.
edit on 6-4-2013 by chopperswolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Cool pic's
The two balls are the most interesting to me.
They sure don't look like planes to me

P.S.
It might not be wise to post photos with your name on them.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Hi azureskys, thanx for stopping by. Too late relevant to the name thingy...these pics with name/location have been on a website a fellow from Croatia shared with me. He liked having all the info on pics...been on his site for like 10 years now already. (Maybe thats a pretend name anyhow)
No men in Black visits yet.
One possibly from govt....black SUV and 2 fellows reading newspaper near my drive way all day about 8 yrs. ago. No more visits in the past few years. Moved a lot for various reasons, so far so good. Heck, lots of my photo work has been on google for years. Hoping for the best. They may wanna come after this ole goat someday but oh well...it is what it is. Everything is a risk nowadays. I'm like the steak hubby is grilling tonite...well done.
Next stop, the bone yard.

edit on 6-4-2013 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

chopperswolf, So you may have worked on that bird...how cool. I feel like I know you already.
Yep, I used to live in the woods, know what the spraying dealy is all about...thing is...the 2 choppers in the pics....both of them only buzzed my acreage all day....plenty of woods was all around us, just kept goin way too low and around our acreage. I guess they liked my bikini, I was sun bathing.
Maybe they thought i had cooties and were trying to help me out. Gotta love em. Anywho...just put the choppers in for fun and practice at trying/learning how to post pics....didn't know how to do so until this week. I don't really care anymore about that dealy...that part of my life is behind me. Evil is as evil does and they are always gonna do what they wanna do.
Truly tho, no reason to fly THAT low all day and not be spraying the woods, just buzzing around our place. I have the ID number. That day it wasn't about mosquitoe/pest control...tho, I gotta admit, I can be quite a pest.
I honestly don't care anymore...not gonna address it any more in here. My work relevant to all of that is done. Activism is for pessimists. Heh, heh. Such silly games. No body wins.

Blessings and love to you. Keep up the good work. It has it rewards.
Teddy bear hugs and angel kisses.

Sorry to see your mood is paranoid. Go get plastered tonite. Lifes too short to sweat the small stuff. Be like me, get a chopper, (motorcycle) not plane, and enjoy the breezes. The only choppers I care about anymore are Harleys. Heh, heh. You should try it.
edit on 6-4-2013 by shrevegal because: added thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join