It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO picture from Louisiana.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey there, I'm in Keithville

How close were these pics taken to BAFB?

On a related note, I had a non-marked black helicopter buzzing over the house a week ago, will post pics here later...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hi neighbor, Signals, I was living in Elm Grove at the time those pics were all taken. That was ages ago, maybe 10 yrs. or so ago. Yes, that is near BAFB. We have military affiliations and have been near Army and AFBs for years. Very familiar with what goes on in and around the skies. Goes with the territory.
I just posted the helos for the heck of it, practicing how to do pics as I didn't learn how to post pics til this week. All I've posted here is old stuff...just for the heck of it.

We've moved around a lot since Elm Grove. Even moved to Wyoming for a while, near Yellowstone Park entrance. Too cold and windy and elevation is a bugger.
Moved back to Louisiana recently...Shreveport, True Blood country.
...fangs and all.

I haven't had any helo visits up close anymore but have noticed lots of activity all over the area prolly because of the state the world is in of late..Korea dealy and all. I had my share of odd dealings many moons ago with the black ones but that ended. I guess i got to old and cranky to be of any interest.
Seriously tho, I have been a ufo investigator/researcher for over 25 years, had affiliations with MUFON and APRO in the past. I do my own studies now, Is interesting and fun to me anyhow. Have been in communication with all the big names at one time or another...Whitley, Budd Hopkins, Dr. Jacobs, NUFORC, Peter Davenport, Dr. Mack. Dr. Macabee and more. There is more to it all than meets the eye, (pun intended).
I have had multiple sightings and am an experiencer. I am happy to discuss any/all topics relevant to the above mentioned as long as there is mutual respect and fair mindedness. I feel you are such a person. When one gets involved in this type of scenario, it's amazing how many folks can be mean spirited and rude and crude about it all. You may know what I am speaking of.

Anyway, glad to hear from you. Post pics to this thread/topic if you feel comfortable about it. Don't let the lame, mean or outright crappy comments that may show up from some posters from time to time discourage. It takes courage to take on such interests. Curiousity and such. It is not insanity to be interested and study unusual things. That is how we can learn and grow. If we find we have been in error, we still learn don't we?
Do stop by or message me.
Good to hear from you and thanx for commenting. Talk more later if you like.

edit on 6-4-2013 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

It may be a plane, with the chemtrail and all. If it was just hovering, then okay that may be a UFO. Again, grainy pic, hard to tell. Appreciate you posting the pic though

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
By ufo, I mean it is unidentified at this time...not necessarliy implying little green men or anything of the sort. I have many pics in my documents. Will see what say you relevant to this one.

Some info on the camera/phone is handy for threads like this also exif data of the picture if digital ie

shutter speed,focal length,aperture ,iso, other things like time date, approx location ,direction facing angle to object can rule out certain objects being in the sky at the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Orb ufos really fascinate me. I believe there is footage of a white orb ufo over Israel in the 70s and the following footage from Australia looks remarkably similar to what your photo contains.

edit on 7-4-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow! That video ^^^^^^ is a dead ringer for the picture in the O.P. nice find...oh and nice pics!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
Yep, lotsa tests and other oddities go on in good ole La.
Low and go. Was wavin at this guy.

Kinda looks like a Gibson Flying-V

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

Well, regardless of what kind it was....it was a flying pain in the butt.
Flying way too low to our roof/house...way too low. If it was supposed to be about pest control then he shoulda excercised constraint because HE was the pest.
Anyhow, that was all a long time ago and helos don't concern me anymore. They got better pests they are worried about then me.
That was all a very long time ago...no flyovers at my various locations anymore...just added those pics for practice...just learned how to post pics this week while trying my hand on here and thought I'd add those as an after thought...and to see what some folks might think/say...interesting to say the least.
Pretty much same comments i got 10 years ago from the helo pics. Cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I wanna say thanx to all for stopping by and viewing the various pics. The pics were taken with a good ole fashioned camera...35mm...had to go get them developed and everything,
No digital or phone cam used...was so long ago, forgot most of the particulars. The developed pics were interesting to me and thought provoking. I have always been interested in ufos. Some may be planes, birds, superman..who knows? The part that is intriguing is when one can not be sure, yes? Everybody loves a good mystery.
I have had many sightings of unusual "things" in the sky that were not photographed that gave great pause for thought...craft possessing unusual skills...some at very low altitude, soundless, able to "blink out" and disappear and re-appear rapidly and so on. There will always be "experts" that will tell folks that have sightings that they are "ill" or some that can readily tell you what you have seen. Their expertise is the be all, end all. Opinions are not illegal afterall.

I have seen very good pics presented by other folks as well...of unusual objects in the sky. UFO's does not always mean flying saucers and lil gray guys....but I think it is also not out of the realm of possibility in some cases. We may never know...but we can still wonder can't we? We look into the depths of the ocean and still learn "new" things, we look in caves and we look at old relics and we live and learn. We dig up tombs and examine pyramids. We have a thirst for knowledge....if we never question and examine and investigate, we stagnate. The wonders in the sky are of value to us all as well. There is still so much we do not know.

If we are not brave enough and curious enough to explore and investigate, we, as a race, may become irrelavant...with our relaity shows and cell phones...what if no one ever decides to look up into the skies anymore. What might we miss discovering. Life is a journey for all of us, perhaps it is a journey for other species from elsewhere as well....we may never know if we never try and find the truth....perhaps the truth really is "out there"

Thanx all for stopping by. I know there are some folks out there that are curious too and I am glad to know that.
Keep looking up!

edit on 8-4-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Also, for those of you few that came here to laugh and scoff...I have been so glad to be of service. Got ya away from "Dancing With The Idols" or whatever other "reality" shows you usually observe. Interesting really, the time wasted being unkind. Folks that feel they have to be like that need to go back to the boob tube...
Perhaps they could not take the truth.

Anyway, as Mae West or someone like that used to say, "Let me entertain ya".
Some folks just can't leave their comfort zone. Anyway, for the naysayers, "Made ya look".

edit on 8-4-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I live near TIA and an AirForce Base so I constantly see objects in the sky that without a chem trail would look strange to the naked eye. Then again sometimes I wonder if my conditioned mind to aircraft's has actually caused me to overlook a real sighting. Still I love it when people take the time to snap a picture of something they are unsure about and share it with others to figure it out and share in the investigation. Whatever it is, thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Conquering12

Thanx Conqering for stopping by.
Some of the pictures I have in my documents were also seen with the naked and binoculars besides through the camera lense as well. Those are the ones that really intrigue me...when besides the photo, you were also able to observe how the object moved, if sound was absent, if craft speed seemed highly unusual and if there were other "oddities" observed. Sometimes a pic isn't the be all end all of it. Those are the ones that give one pause for thought. One pic in particular, I could clearly observe it was not the shape of a plane at all, no matter how long it hovered and what direction or lighting from the sun was involved....it was very mysterious. Thanx all again for replies and saying hi.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

I wish I had a high power camera that could catch night photos and or videos with great clarity. The thing I witnessed was just a speck in the sky, almost like a moving star. I thought nothing of it for a couple minutes until the speed picked up and it quickly reversed and vanished. I just smiled

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Bright ships in the sky or dark ships might be the same kind of craft.
I'm with the idea of secret ships so thanks for the many UFO pics to prove
they still may be hovering about 24/7 if possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
littled16 mentioned Starks, La in their post on here. They aren't lying about weird stuff happening here. I've unfortunately lived in Starks all my life and I've personally experienced a few things that could be chalked up to government experiments. And no, I'm not one of the "crazies" that live here. Hell, I've always believed half the people here are just nuts. But that's why it would be smart for the government to conduct experiments here. I've also had one experience that is a little more on the paranormal side of the spectrum and leans less toward the government. One of those kind of experiences you just don't ever forget even if you try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join