It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea advised British & Russian Embassy to Evacuate.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Or they could simply stay, and show the NK leadership that they know what this is about. Chest puffing for Kim Jon-Un to consolidate his leadership in the country and receive the support of the powerful military.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
why is north korea doing this?..

After seeing Jr.'s computer, the one I wouldn't want to run my bench mill with,
that haircut and the average looks of his general staff-- RATINGS.
I don't think he could ever be doing it for getting girls, until he's weaned off the half
gallon at a time Sweet n'Sour FatBack and cryopacked Twinkies/Chunky Monkey diet.
Although--
"I have talked with this man in the shower; and I can tell you he's a true champion."
Howard Cosell
In all sincerity if NK is trying to run a diversion while the bank robbers from Zurich
empty out all the American paychecks they're doing the job of the year. Whatdythink?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I had brought the fact up about a planned nuke attack last year after over hearing a conversation from some US Embassy workers at an US Embassy in So East Asia.

I wrote about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was ridiculed but I stayed true to what I knew.

I reminded the ATS'er's here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it seems that there may have been some truth to it after all.

And the US Govt already knew about it last year.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For what its worth , my opinion is that is IF this s### gets real, and Little Mister decides to shoot, then wiser men in his military will "off" the guy post haste.

Any General, in his right mind, knows that to be suicide.

( who knows what special forces are creeping around primed for a double tap )

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
For what its worth , my opinion is that is IF this s### gets real, and Little Mister decides to shoot, then wiser men in his military will "off" the guy post haste.

( who knows what special forces are creeping around primed for a double tap )

From what we have seen the past few weeks, I highly question whether anyone in control there is in their right mind.
Let us hope they are.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why post it

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

April 15th, Kim Il Sung's death date.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You might if you were trying to coax a strike out of another country. Then you have options go to war or stand down and demand aid from the countries that attacked you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
The US isn't taking this threat seriously...

seoul.usembassy.gov...

Obviously the US embassy is in SK, but after Benghazi, they would not be taking any chances if they thought there was any danger at all to any of their embassies.

Interesting that we seem to have a date of April 10th now though.

I would also like to point out that John Kerry will be in South Korea April 10th and 11th.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A preemptive attack is in order here.We need to call his bluff and preemptively flatten that country with massive air,drone and missile attacks, we need to make an example of them so that all the other tin pot dictators will think long and hard before making empty threats against the U.S. or any of our allies.

Use all our latest and greatest secret weapons against them to make it a quick and devastating preemptive attack.
This isn`t the 1950`s this is the 21st century and there`s no room on this planet for countries like north korea anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MRedfield

Who is the enemy? Pakistan is the so called 'Partner' of US in the ongoing war on terror. It receives millions of dollars in return for its help. Nuclear tech and material from Pakistan reaches NK with the help of China while US looks on. Why?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Maybe thats what they want though...

Also you should remember you don't know what they know. Maybe they have intelligence that the US is planning on uniting the Korea's, by military force, and they're trying to tell them not to do it. Or perhaps NK has more capability than you hear in the news. You should relise where all the information about NK comes from.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
I had brought the fact up about a planned nuke attack last year after over hearing a conversation from some US Embassy workers at an US Embassy in So East Asia.

I wrote about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was ridiculed but I stayed true to what I knew.

I reminded the ATS'er's here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it seems that there may have been some truth to it after all.

And the US Govt already knew about it last year.

If all the countries you mentioned are in on this, why is NK doing so much talk? If they want the US to attack first, they're probably not going to get it with NK, as nobody believes them. If Iran was doing all this talk, US might be more inclined to actually make the first move.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Correction - it's the birth-date of Kim Il-Sung, not his date of death.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

This isn`t the 1950`s this is the 21st century and there`s no room on this planet for countries like north korea anymore.
I've been away from ATS for a long time. So i missed out on many things. Please tell me.... when was the US appointed the 'lanlord' of our little planet? Has NK defaulted on the rent to the landlord. Go on.. Fire away... Use all your war tech and flatten every country you fancy. The US has already screwed up our planet. Its time to flatten it make a fresh start

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If they so much as have a mock-up of a chemical warhead within 10 miles of those Erector/Launcher units, Obama ought to be surge deploying everything off West Coast ports with a capability to project or interact with the Aegis combat control systems.

According to defector reports going back a good many years and clear into the 90's, holding Japan under threat of massive Chemical weapons bombardment across their populations centers is a key feature of the battle planning first devised and perfected by the Father. Kim Il Sung. I started getting a sick, sinking feeling the moment I first saw headlines yesterday, indicating they were moving launch equipment to the East Coast.

Their nation is tiny, so the move East is hardly necessary for range or impact point accuracy. It sends a message though and that is probably all it was meant to do. Send a message and scream it from the roof tops. Perhaps it's a test ...and I imagine there are analysts in many a dark computer room at this very hour watching all that activity through photo imaging satellites at more detail and situational awareness levels than the on-scene commander has himself on the spot.

"Mother said there'd be days like this..." Oh, how that saying rings true at the moment.

edit on 5-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)
If it is a test, do you think NK will let everyone know of their intentions? You can’t tell the world you are going to shoot a nuclear missile at country, and then go ahead and shoot a missile off not expecting no one to retaliate.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

seoul.usembassy.gov...

Obviously the US embassy is in SK, but after Benghazi, they would not be taking any chances if they thought there was any danger at all to any of their embassies.

I would also like to point out that John Kerry will be in South Korea April 10th and 11th.

Why not North Korea?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by olliemc84

seoul.usembassy.gov...

Why not North Korea?

Because Kerry only makes his action movies in danger-free zones...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
If it is a test, do you think NK will let everyone know of their intentions? You can’t tell the world you are going to shoot a nuclear missile at country, and then go ahead and shoot a missile off not expecting no one to retaliate.

Yes, most likely they'll broadcast it on their TV before the test, and excpect media elsewhere to rebroadcast it around the world. Not to mention they would warn USA and SK before the test, and may already have (they announced the nuclear test to USA early, but the media didn't seem to know until after the fact).

NK isn't necessarily stupid as everyone here seems to think. And neither is the USA. Hence NK is still around, and will be for at least a few years, until their people get sick of the dictator.

Also, would anyone retaliate to NK doing even an unannounced missile test, and how would they retaliate to it?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah,... exactly what USA needs right now, another war!
Most posters here are all excited about it. Blood will be flowing soon on Korean peninsula... hurray!
Well, let me tell you this.
Only the extremely naive hilly-Billy believes that NK is the instigator.
But that's OK with the rest of the world, just don't cry when US is invaded in a few years from now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join