It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea advised British & Russian Embassy to Evacuate.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartanian

Funny that a Spartan would worry about a lack of response.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Is that why you lost the Falklands war? Argentina and Uganda destroyed you in battle

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xterizorz
reply to post by deviant300

Is that why you lost the Falklands war? Argentina and Uganda destroyed you in battle

I think you may need to go revise some history…..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xterizorz

Well the British won the in the Falklands.

I notice you are new hear I would advise that you go and revise the T&C’s while you are looking over the history of the Falklands

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"Is that why you lost the Falklands war? Argentina and Uganda destroyed you in battle"

You are a traveler through many dimensions and the last one you was in was somewhat different? Do I get to claim my £5?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL Britain couldn't even win world war 1 or 2 they needed the USAs help and Africa's help if it wasn't for us Italians you wouldn't exist

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Brittan may have had help form the Americans during WWII and it is right that we should remember that. But it was Brittan that won the Falklands war that is a historical fact.

Now this thread is about North Korea and I think we should get back on topic and be discussing this very real and present threat.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The personal attacks stop now.
No other warning will be given. Civility is required at all times.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If North Korea attacks us will east Korea and west Korea protect us?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
I think Kim really starts to believe that the movie Red Dawn is a real possibility... Kim throw away that movie it's not real....

I've heard before, that Kim Jong-Un is or was an avid video gamer, I wonder if he's ever played the Homefront video game? The game, like the latest Red Dawn movie, involves a North Korean invasion of the US.

The most interesting thing is the game's prologue..

Just read the plot summary from the wikipedia game:

en.wikipedia.org...(video_game)

edit on 5-4-2013 by HalLangerhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
North Korea dosent have gangnam style I thought it did

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

How many reverse gears does an Italian tank have?

The truth is the British Army was the most effective war fighting machine in the world by 1918. They had mastered everything they needed to win, and while they were immensely grateful for the sacrifice of the USMC and the true fighting prowess of American troops, it was the Canadians and Australians and Indians and other Commonwealth who really died in numbers for the old land.

I won't go further than my flippant joke above because, as an avid scholar of ancient Rome who has visited the city and sites across Europe, I have massive respect for much of what they accomplished.

edit on 5-4-2013 by Rob7774 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xterizorz
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL Britain couldn't even win world war 1 or 2 they needed the USAs help and Africa's help if it wasn't for us Italians you wouldn't exist

I'm not British, I don't have a dog in this fight, but Italy hasn't done a damn thing to help anyone for a loooong time.

What are you even talking about Italy helping WWII? Do you not realize Italy was basically allied with Hitler during WWII?

In all seriousness, what world do you live in? Because you have been wrong about everything so far. The British WON the falklands, Italy was on the LOOSING side of WWII.

This is one of the most uniformed post I've seen yet on ATS, and that's saying a lot.
edit on 5-4-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Those are just old septic tanks made to look like nukes.
Aluminum pipes and firecrackers. That's all they got.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I dont think you are a warmonger when you are calling for action when a PUNK is wanting to lob nuclear weapons onto your country. Maybe it is rhetoric, but should we suffer such rhetoric? A bully will always seek out someone who wont fight back, but if it is someone who will give back whatever they give with interest, those kind of people are left alone. I feel for the children and the innocents, but I feel for OUR children and innocents first. The N. Koreans are acting like bullies, and they will only respect POWER. If we dont project it they will see us as weak and that makes war MORE likely. This is a good scene from the movie "Fat man and little boy" where Oppenheimer tries to argue that they should demonstrate the A-Bomb before using it. I agree with the generals response and it definitely applies in this current situation. We should not be quick to want war but we have to make them realize that if war is what they want we will deliver it to them in the harshest terms. That keeps the children safer on this side of the Pacific and the other side.

edit on 5-4-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is a tough one for the U.S. They have to walk a fine line between being prepared for anything that juvenile Kim might decide to do, but also not ratchet up the friction between us and them, and provide as little provocation as possible. It's not Korea we have to worry about. NK is nothing. Attacking them can open some monolithic can of worms we'd have to deal with however.

People give our government heaps of hate and disdain, but so far, I think they are handling this perfectly.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So, are the missiles now on super duper mega ultra alert? Just how many levels of alert can Kim pull out of a hat?

I kind of hope they heed the advice, just to make it a bit more REAL to the NK leadership... The other European ones should evacuate too, just for the hell of it. If the Chinese embassy did, might send a message to Kim....

I believe you have it all covered except the Pre-Ultimate Russian PhoneMelt probability LOL
Your last post although just jarred a recent and very unpleasant memory. If the wind was
blowing in the proper direction and I was Putin it wouldn't it be time to call in his policeman..
maybe one General Anatoly Nogovitsyn.
He's got some really bad attitude toward the globalists who regularly wake him up at two
or three in the morning: think South Ossetia and ow.
The unspoken wild card in all this is the Russians wouldn't dare get involved.... why? If
Chuck Hagel is running the Pentagon now we can write off anything at ALL Vlad does.
I've been saying this for almost five years, and can't stop now. If this proxy war kicks
off and gets out of hand that blond guy running a defensive game can incinerate one
giant bunch of personnel, wreck a whole lot of hardware and never bat an eyelash. One nasty
right hook from around the corner... with way too much dirt to run back into later to track.
Downside, nothing off the water could head off or even intercept the payload(s) in time,
not on a drunk bet. And lasers from below The Parallel? Doubtful with their Mach numbers..
To make this genuinely real (to at least me) would be some intel chatter that the Russian Cav
is flying east with some quick little flatbeds toting red nosed A300s. It could quickly turn into
a bar fight with real nukes. Kim Jr. already made it a gunfight, however lame.
I don't know about you, mighty one.. but I'm filling up a few extra milk jugs before bed tonight:
beause for the first time since 2008 I'm a little spooked.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
why is north korea doing this?..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join