It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In North Korea, nine is the magic number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I recently came across an article which is interesting at best. I urge you all to give it a read, regardless of whether or not you are into the whole numbers thing. I will give you a quick excerpt to display what it is about:

North Korea is a notoriously secret society, led by an equally secretive dynasty of Kims. But as hostilities with the west over the country's nuclear programme escalate, revelations from deep within the regime might shed some light on what is guiding its leaders' actions.

Apparently it's the number nine.

Three generations of the Kim family seem to have been fixated on nines. In the current climate this suggests that we should all be on our guard today, Friday 5 April (5+4=9). If we make it safely to Saturday, the world is probably safe from a nuclear attack until the 14th or, perhaps, the 23rd.

Make sure to read the in between parts. Definitely makes for an interesting, and convincing read!

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Wouldn't the nearest date be the 8th?

8+4=12, 1+2=3
2+0+1+3=6
3+6=9

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What about the 9th....of any month?

Maybe we should just consider that the whole family has shown a propensity for CRAZY, and not try to put any kind of logic to their thought processes.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hmmmm . . . nine . . . . . nigh-yun . . . . . nineroooonie . . . . nine-ish-ska-diddly-doo-wop-she-boop

At this point and based on Jung-un's ongoing rhetoric, I'm beginning to truly believe that the aformentioned number is a true representation of his intelligence quotient.

Or, the number of lives this little bugger has before somebody gets absolutely sick and tired of his attempts to look much more important than he is, and takes a nine mm, rests the barrel against his brain stem and does the rest of the world a favor.

Or the number of months we have to go listening to the lamestream media try to roust up their flagging ratings by making much ado about jack-nine-diddly-squat.

Or . . . maybe it is nine out of ten dentist recommend getting a root canal or doing the -chomp-on-tin-foil-over-filling trick to take your mind off of having to listen to more of this Kim Dung Heap's rhetoric.

Or maybe we all have nine seconds to live before he hits the plunger on the Launch-o-matic.

I'm putting my money on the first four . . . the last one simply ain't gonna happen.
edit on 5-4-2013 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That's numerology for you!

What a of load of twaddlecock!
edit on 5-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
is it just me or does anyone else find this topic nuttier than squirrel s**t?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Big deal. The Illuminati use numerology in their rituals and false flags all the time and you don't see that being printed in the Guardian.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hmmm, Kim Jong il 9 letters Kim il sung 9 letters,any more?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420

Hmmm, Kim Jong il 9 letters Kim il sung 9 letters,any more?

How can you forget Kim Jong-un, 9 letters also.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hmm,Kimboy has warned foriegn diplomats to leave before the 10th of april.
But watch out for the 15th of April too,as its the anniversary of the origional kims birth.
"Day of the sun" they call it.
Lets hope just the one sun...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Well they're all Kim Jong-xx.....something lol

Maybe like registration plates haha!

top topics

join