It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

connect your own dots on your own picture, by all means, and use any crayon color you want for the sky and the grass, and no one requires you stay in the lines, either.

btw, as to your second quote, you don't know where I got the info about threads you authored: this illustrates quite nicely our communication difficulties, for I said clearly that I checked your profile and saw it there.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by tetra50

Yea at the crux of what your saying lays a very sinsiter ploy (by them) of what this technology could amount to on a mass scale almost like a forced hived mind were the construct of control is what it ultimately hides....

Man's own creation controlling instead of himself, what one hopes if it is ever implemented on this scale that it wont be allowed that it will be stopped but the scenario is not a good one.....
edit on 7-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

I have experienced first hand and observed exactly what you allude to. It is #ing frightening to say the very least. Maybe if it were to occur in a much more unified society, whom have better control over their lower negative judgments and emotions, maybe a more advanced society in that sense, but as it stands today, implementing this sort of mind/barrier breakdown would be a huge disaster.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What would you do? Try to walk in those described shoes and the path they are set upon without any control of the individual, forced to walk this path with compassion, and give some honest feedback about what could someone suffering this do? Who would you appeal to? How would you go about exposing what is happening to you, and finding the source in order to stop it?

Thanks for reading and thinking.

Daskakik: This was the second post, the end of my original OP. It was how I structured the thread, and what I asked you for. If you couldn't apply yourself to that in some compassionate way, I don't know why you began commenting here, for this above is what you never applied your mind to once in all these pages of exchanges.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I don't think it is used for that purpose yet, i feel there have been test runs persay but at this point they just want to see what effects the technology has on a very select few, i would hope by the time it would get implemented to do that someone somewhere would put a stop to it or else welcome to the frequency based hive mind matrix but i think it will be stopped before then........

edit on 8-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by tetra50

I don't think it is used for that purpose yet, i feel there have been test runs persay but at this point they just want to see what effects the technology has on a very select few, i would hope by the time it would get implemented to do that someone somewhere would put a stop to it or else welcome to the frequency based hive mind matrix but i think it will be stopped before then........

edit on 8-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

I hope, my friend, you are correct. It is just I am of an age and have known of this, off and on, for so very long.
I can think of one good reason why, though, if it helps at all. Perhaps the use of the technology is to see who can withstand it and why, maintain their sanity, hold onto themselves despite whatever is being propogated into their mind. Perhaps this would be done knowing that the future battlefield is, in fact, the mind. The Word tells us that our trial will be by fire, to melt away what is not of us and not of God......

If it's something like that, the most positive spin on the reason for it I can come up with, then my money is on you and 1Providence1......

edit on 8-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
On the whole, I wish I could have written this thread better, for pages were spent arguing around and around about tangential issues, and therefore, there was little in the way of what I hoped for: a sharing of experiences and ways people who suffer have successfully claimed their minds back, or found some justice.

This is what I hoped for all who may suffer in this way, and for this thread to be an affirmation and support for them, and a place where they might find comfort and strategies.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It has been, enough stuff has been discussed in this thread that it is of a informative nature....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks, KS. I'm going to take another break for a few days, but I will return with more information as I find it.
The military, for instance, has been building better and better fairaday cages for bivouac circumstances on battlegrounds for security purposes.....so you never know in terms of workable strategies. The problem tends to be that this is coming from several different sources and technologies applied, so that blocking out all interference when it is coming from so many different places and methods, becomes increasingly problematic.

But we can always hope. And in the meantime, support all who seek help.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
connect your own dots on your own picture, by all means, and use any crayon color you want for the sky and the grass, and no one requires you stay in the lines, either.

Great, those in control don't need this tech. They have been controlling long before this tech became available. I believe that this was what Bleeeeep was talking about.

btw, as to your second quote, you don't know where I got the info about threads you authored: this illustrates quite nicely our communication difficulties, for I said clearly that I checked your profile and saw it there.

The information below my "no avatar" shows 0 flags. No threads = no flags.

OK, crappy threads can also = no flags, but not in my case.

I understood that you went into my profile but I had no idea that there is a thread count, besides the "Threads I Authored" space to the right or that mine said 138 but if you would have asked I would have told you the truth.

If you couldn't apply yourself to that in some compassionate way, I don't know why you began commenting here, for this above is what you never applied your mind to once in all these pages of exchanges.

Because your focus on current tech doesn't explain the control that has been going on for a really long time. That is what I meant by connecting the dots in a different order.

This thread has seen ideas like "we are all targeted" and even you offered "the more subtle the better" (not your exact words).

I have thrown the word delusional around a lot. What does it mean? To believe in something that is false.

So, if some people think that it is the government or other humans beaming images or thoughts into their minds but it isn't other humans but Jehova and Satan or the fallen ones or even aliens, wouldn't this mean that they are delusional? What if it isn't tech but something natural that mankind hasn't learned to use? Would this mean that their belief that someone with a transmitter is "possessing them" is correct?

Yes, you have also put out a vague "whoever by whatever means" scenario but I think that that is to general and doesn't help to correctly assess what may be going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If you couldn't apply yourself to that in some compassionate way, I don't know why you began commenting here, for this above is what you never applied your mind to once in all these pages of exchanges.

Because your focus on current tech doesn't explain the control that has been going on for a really long time. That is what I meant by connecting the dots in a different order.

This thread has seen ideas like "we are all targeted" and even you offered "the more subtle the better" (not your exact words).

I have thrown the word delusional around a lot. What does it mean? To believe in something that is false.

So, if some people think that it is the government or other humans beaming images or thoughts into their minds but it isn't other humans but Jehova and Satan or the fallen ones or even aliens, wouldn't this mean that they are delusional? What if it isn't tech but something natural that mankind hasn't learned to use? Would this mean that their belief that someone with a transmitter is "possessing them" is correct?

Yes, you have also put out a vague "whoever by whatever means" scenario but I think that that is to general and doesn't help to correctly assess what may be going on.

reply to post by daskakik[/i

I beg to differ. I said quite clearly that the tech was reported as early as the fifties, by the US government, assuming it was originating from Russia. And, yes, perhaps it has gone on even longer. I do not see how this relates, as this thread was clearly outlined from the beginning that it was not supposed to be about proving anything. It was about leaving assumptions and proof behind, and concentrating on strategies for sufferers, and tapping into our empathy, not need for proof, dots, connections, so much. I spoke of MK Ultra and only a few of the offshoot projects as a result of that beginning. Surely, this is a nod to a lengthy past history. If you had information more long standing and farther reaching, I am baffled, if this was the reason for the nature of your responses indicating doubt or straight out denial, why you did not elucidate them. I do not recall even once that you brought any of that to the fore in this discussion until now, eight pages into the thread, Also, when necessary, I do believe I spoke of this tech having been in place for a very long time. But now, the onslaught is much more sophisticated and coming from various devices, making it even harder to fight or even to prove.

The idea of "we are all targeted," did not come from me. I was hesitant to disagree, outright, trying to allow that poster their opinion, and not negate their own experience or interpretation of it thereof. For this might be the way this person lives with it, and living with it can be so very difficult, far be it from me to dissuage someone from what might work for them, lest my words unhinge that for them. And certainly that would not be my intent, or the word compassion would not have been repeated here so often, as that was the focus I wished to hone in on.
As for "the more subtle the better," you clearly state here those are not my exact words, and so I have a real problem with you including them, if you can't give them in context and quote exactly what they were. Because your use of what were NOT my words, and combined with other words where I don't think they were a response to, takes them out of context and applies a whole different context. This is hardly fair, just and can be seen as downright manipulating something to justify your position. In the interests of those who may be employing such on a population, they would naturally wish it, in certain cases,

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
to be subtle. I believe I was speaking with someone other than Bleeep when this came up. And it was about keeping the poppulation dumbed down with several exterior, marketable, consumerist, social and environmental "tools," which with the aid of this tech, would keep people distracted from their own thought processes, so that if they were experiencing thought propogation, it would be less obvious to them. Ergo, not noticing, no fighting it.
Mischaracterization of exactlly what my words were and putting them in places they weren't actually written is hardly fair.

Great, those in control don't need this tech. They have been controlling long before this tech became available. I believe that this was what Bleeeeep was talking about.

I'm not sure at all that this was what Bleeeep was talking about. We had many exchanges. And more than once now you have used other members' comments to give credence to your own digressions. I think what Bleeeep was talking about, and I am using the words here exactly as he/she wrote them, were "the fallen ones." The member then further explained this to mean "fallen angels." Now, if you want to discuss it from that angle, that's fine with me. And if there are such, no it is likely they don't need any tech like this. But my point was, and I will say it again: whether fallen angels, demons, demonic possession, it matters not. For, it does amount to possession in a way to infiltrate another's mind and fill it with total crap. The mechanics of how it is done, technology, or through what we could call supernatural, given Bleeep's take on it, matters not, really. It is the age old conundrum of putting science and spirituality at odds, when really they are not. This is used to divide and concquer, so no consensus among the populus can be reached. And this illustrated that quite well. Science seeks to explain in tangible, physical mechanics "how" things came to be,and how they work. That is not to say there is no spiritual spark behind the initial causative, or at work presently right along with the physics of it.

What I haven't seemed to be able to get across to you is that infiltrating a human mind will quite probably produce some delusion. It matters not, really, what form it takes. Which is more delusional to you: the idea a government is doing such to you, mad scientists funded by government, the illuminati, fallen angels, deomons, Jehova, aliens, Satan......and on and on. The source of the delusion is the point, really. There are scientifically accepted methods for determining if this infiltration is happening to someone. I have provided those links, and could provide more. There are medical tests, as this leaves an imprint, physically, upon the brain.
Something natural? I strongly doubt that. But as to that last question, if it is a natural ability that someone has to be in another's mind, and they choose to use it to spout the worst filth to unhinge the individual, however they do it, with a "transmitter," (your word, not mine as this is quite an oversimplification of the technology I speak of)
if it is destructive in nature---this is more my point. And if it is "natural," as you say, then yes, their belief a transmitter (your word again) was being used instead, obviously, would make them delusional.

But again, this is not the point here. Why are you so hyped up about delusional? We've long known that psychoses of varying degrees and forms can be introduced into the brain. What about the tests with the scientists where they were given '___' without knowing or consenting?

We could go on and on about this. But I am not really getting the point.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Well control that has been going on for as long as man has existed is a little longer than the sixty or so years since the 50's.

I know the idea that we are all targeted didn't come from you. I didn't say it did.

Your exact words as far as subtlety were: "I think that it is preferred the control is so subtle, the better it is."

Does that make it better? It sure doesn't change the fact that you said it and I didn't place the words in a context that changed their meaning.

The point?

I thought the point was to discuss the topic. You focused on tech and particularly how to protect against it. But, if the source isn't a tech developed by man then shouldn't the discussion go in that direction?
edit on 8-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ah, now I think I see a little better your take on this issue. However, I wonder that the communication here as to how you view this has been so cloaked, for want of a better word, that we couldn't have gotten to this point long ago. And I don't really argue with your assertion of a control that has existed since man has. Certainly, it must be considered, though it wasn't really what the thread was specifically about. Though I do agree, the origination of the control is important and germaine to the issue of dealing with it.

I must still, though, object, to your "quote" of what I said about subtelty. Because if it isn't surrounded by the specific post that prompted it, then it is out of context. And the way you presented it here, all by itself, makes it seem I endorse, and perhaps even helped design such a thing, when nothing could be further from the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
But as for how long that control has existed, I find this very difficult to ascertain for various reasons. I happen to believe we live in cycles of repetitive time, and that this is no accident. I also think that what is going on is so layered, multi faceted and complex, by design, that we almost cannot hope to ever get to the truth of what the authentic, original circumstances of our, the earth or even the solar system's origination.......

I think it possible a quantum computer interfaced with some kind of human intelligence has gone on for a very long time, and is likely responsible for the cyclical, repetitive nature of what we think of as "history," which is ever changing. What was once thought to have happened in the past, in all my years, has changed a great deal from when I was first a child at school studying such. This isn't because of further discovery or advances in science. The former history has a way of disappearing and being replaced with a whole different story.

But,you see, none of this was what I tailored the thread to be about. For this becomes such a wide scope of reference, it is almost impossible to narrow anything down to be able to have a coherent discussion......

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I thought the point was to discuss the topic. You focused on tech and particularly how to protect against it. But, if the source isn't a tech developed by man then shouldn't the discussion go in that direction?
edit on 8-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

I would say to this point that it is certainly valid, if it were one, single truth. But I caution you, by the multi layered nature of everything we are discussing, there may be many different sources for this, those developed by man, and those that are not. Myriad possibilities, even probabilities exist at the same time.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Try this book called " a course in miracles ". The exercises in the back will bring you some immediate relief. The thoughts won't go away but the way You relate to them will. The answer is spiritual in nature even though I believe what you are saying about external forces projecting thoughts into your mind.

I don't want to imply that I have THE solution to this problem but this book helps in my opinion.

edit on 8-4-2013 by fc487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fc487

Thank you for that, and I mean that. And for all those who may see this thread and need what you have provided. Be safe and be well. Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
some links and information for your consideration:

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by tetra50

I guess nobody realises every time you put a cell phone next to your head you are allowing possible influence of your conscience according to the air force that wrote the above info.

Yup. I''m the nobody that realized this quite some time ago.... The problem with these sorts of realizations, though, is once you begin comprehending just how much of what you allude to completely surrounds you in this environment, unless you are in the deepest jungle in the middle of nowhere, the sense of helplessness becomes so profound as to be overwhelming.

On another note, in discussing all this with Miss White Alice, I've had my head buried in the rabbit hole of ask ATS (old search engine) for the last hour searching for a particular thread with comprehensive links I found a while back. The result is, though, I don't found that specific thread, yet, I found a few others which people involved in the conversation here might find interesting:
stargate.collection.free.fr...
This is not, obviously, from ATS, but has quite a bit of interesting info regarding some MK Ultra sub project info, and other research projects, some Russian.....

and then this:
www.usdoj.gov... this is the most relevant info.

1. Respondents, invoking the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5
U.S.C. 552, filed a request with the Central Intelligence Agency
seeking certain information about a CIA project known as MKULTRA.
MKULTRA was initiated in the 1950's in "response to possible use by
the Soviets and the Chinese of chemical and biological agents as
instruments of interrogation and brainwashing" (Pet. App. 37a
(footnote omitted); see id. at 73a). The project involved "research
into 'chemical, biological and radiological materials capable of
employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior'" (id.
at 21a (footnote and citation omitted)). See also Pet. App. 89a
(affidavit of Director of Central Intelligence Turner).

MKULTRA research was conducted by a large number of private
scientists, in the United States and abroad, affiliated with
universities, research foundations, and similar institutions (Pet.
App. 66a, 89a). At least 80 institutions and 185 private researchers
participated (id. at 36a). A total of 149 subprojects were funded by
the CIA (I C.A. App. 14-61). /1/

Most of these subprojects involved legitimate research into a
variety of chemical, biological, psychological, and sociological
subjects. In a few of the subprojects, researchers surreptitiously
administered drugs to unwitting subjects. This wholly improper
conduct is now expressly forbidden by executive order. Exec. Order
No. 12,333, Section 2.10, 46 Fed. Reg. 59941, 59952 (1981). See also
Project MKULTRA, the CIA's Program of Research in Behavioral
Modification: Joint Hearing Before the Select Comm. on Intelligence
and the Subcomm. on Health and Scientific Research of the Senate Comm.
on Human Resources, 95th Cong., 1st Sess. 16, 17, 35 (1977) (Testimony
of Director of Central Intelligence Turner) (hereinafter cited as
Project MKULTRA Hearing). The CIA has attempted to notify the persons
who were unwittingly subjected to tests. See id. at 36.

and more links can be found herewww.abovetopsecret.com...

and now I'll stop, I promise. LOL
Once White Alice commented she mostly enjoyed finding information that seemed most official and credible, I was sucked into that in an instant. Not her fault. Probably a result of some kind of programming....little attempt at humor, there.
edit on 20-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

signature:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This thread has long since departed from the "hypothetical" in which i couched the subject matter therein.

We have gone in various directions, thanks to daskakik and others. I do not disrespect where this has taken the thread. In fact, i find it to be extremely illuminating, and this is the whole purpose of writing and engaging in this place we call ATS.....

For your perusal, I hope you find hope, answers, and ways to survive here, for that was always my intent......
Be well, and survive, if for no other reason, to live to fight another day, when we may win......
Tetra

Thanks to all who read and responded, and gave something of themselves that may serve to help the rest of us, stuck, in a place we did not design nor sign up for.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join