It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Walking Dead Memes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, it's going to be awhile until the next season starts. Time to poke fun of the Walking Dead again. Go ahead and post your favorites.

I think the most common meme Ive seen is the one where the picture says "Who has been mowing the grass the entire time during the zombie apocalypse?" Here's my favorite one.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So if the walking dead survivors been around for over a year according to the story how come the zombies aren't skeletens by now?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

The dead are coming back to life and you want real science?

edit on 4-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

this show got boring very quickly
too much talking not enough zombies.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are way to many on this site to d/l and post them all so ill just send the link.. this one focuses on andrea though.

link

Oh and this one too

link
edit on 4-4-2013 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

So true. Every. Single. Time.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

Its a story line that was never intended on being about zombies alone. It follows the comic series, very closely.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Originally posted by Rikku

Its a story line that was never intended on being about zombies alone. It follows the comic series, very closely.

it HAD followed the comics.... its moving away now...

poor dead andrea. [snipped]
edit on Thu Apr 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm thinking,yes I know.

Duck Dynasty versus The Walking dead.

I think it has potential.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yea lol, you got a point there.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Awesome, I was happy andrea died, almost more than Lori. Goodbye dumb blonde. Thanks for posting, funny stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Ill be even happier when carl dies... it wont happen though, not anytime in the next few seasons anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
the carl in the tv series is a little bitch. moody and sullen. the comic carl is hardcore, and still human..

dark, but nowhere near as gay!

i'll be happy when tv carl dies.. OR gets his face blown apart

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Next season on walking dead:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Ill be even happier when carl dies... it wont happen though, not anytime in the next few seasons anyway.

Are you kidding me? Carl needs to be the group leader, he is a total badass now. Way more so than Rick. Rick is an over emotional idiot that I can't believe is still alive.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
the carl in the tv series is a little bitch. moody and sullen. the comic carl is hardcore, and still human..

dark, but nowhere near as gay!

i'll be happy when tv carl dies.. OR gets his face blown apart

Thing is, all of the TV characters are little bitches compared to their comic book counterparts. Rick is a douchebag, Glenn is a moody little prick, Carol looks like a 50 year old worn out lesbo. Maggie is a drama queen acting like she got raped by the governor when all he did was feel her up a little. And everytime all those british actors try to talk in a southern accent I want to punch the TV screen. The most awesome character was Merle, but he got killed off and was never in the books. Carl is about the only one thats halfway close to the comic character. He's just as tough as those men. With the exception of maybe michonne.Thank God Andrea is gone, I just wish it would have showed her blowing her tiny blonde dumb brains out. Or getting eaten alive by a walker would have been nice.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Are you kidding me? Carl needs to be the group leader, he is a total badass now. Way more so than Rick. Rick is an over emotional idiot that I can't believe is still alive.

a ten year old the leader? dont think so...Daryl is obvious candidate for leader pf group...after him, would be Hershel

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Daryl (while badass) is not leader material though. Herschel is too soft, kinda like dale in the books. And he has one leg. And really no, I would'nt make Carl the leader either, but dam Rick sure is a puss and I wish they could kill him off. But out of all of them he is the least likely to die since the books kinda revolve around him.

Carl has no qualms about shooting people that he percieves as a threat while everyone else is sitting around wanting to talk about what to do. The last episode showed that pretty well.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm not good with memes, but I'd love to see more about Lori....I wanted to kill her through the TV screen during the entire 1st season. I kept screaming "what idiot writer wrote her characters lines??!! No woman in real life would ever talk that way or be that dim witted!"

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
I'm not good with memes, but I'd love to see more about Lori....I wanted to kill her through the TV screen during the entire 1st season. I kept screaming "what idiot writer wrote her characters lines??!! No woman in real life would ever talk that way or be that dim witted!"

in my experience all women are that dim witted (:

*runs*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join