It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ancient aliens exist in chemical form?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

that was an interesting study indeed,, i am very interested about those things that seem to be some sort of "constant" neverchanging eternal,, like the caleidoscope phenomena,, i guess it could be explained that people see the same things because our brains are built the same as other people, but i think there is more to it,,

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

that was an interesting study indeed,, i am very interested about those things that seem to be some sort of "constant" neverchanging eternal,, like the caleidoscope phenomena,, i guess it could be explained that people see the same things because our brains are built the same as other people, but i think there is more to it,,

Yes people do see the same thing as they are seeing through the matrix, looking at truth through the third eye. The third eye is reptilian in nature and when it awakens, it starts to vibrate at a higher frequency attuning the inner sight to precieve what is behind the veil.

If we go to the ocean and stick our heads under the water, open our eyes we will both see the same thing.

"and from that day that you eat of the fruit you shall surely die and know good from evil and be equal to the gods" something like that

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

actually left handed people see better under water,,,,

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

When you say "caleidoscope phenomena", are you referring to the swirling geometric patterns often seen by people chemically induced endogenously or otherwise? Geometric patterns are often described by UFO witnesses which I think is an interesting similarity.

There is certainly more to it. To me mind/brain exploration is like quantum physics in that it gets rather bizarre the more you dig into it. Ideas of reality really get challenged and those boundaries are blurred for sure. It is really amazing how little is understood about the mind.

There seems to be some resistance by this community to explore the connections between brain chemistry and reality. Well, that is what reality is. Our perceptions are at the Mercy of our brain chemistry. Each one of us has enough chemistry in us to have a full blown experience of high strangeness at any time. It doesn't make it less real if the experience is manifested from inside our brains but that's the insinuation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

bingo!

too much similarities between chemical reactions and actual interactions with the unknown,,,

quantum studies may some day shed light to these matters also....
,,,imagine how powerful ayahuasca might be to the shaman,,,
imagine how strong lsd is to someone, that was invented over 70 years ago,
now imagine, what in the world are they creating in laboratories as we speak...

maybe thats what the chemtrails are spraying

and we are so messed up that we dont even know that we are messed up...
(just a joke, or is it?)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thanks for the bingo.

True. It's no secret the CIA experimented on the public with lsd in the 50s. I like to think that the ethics have improved since then but you just don't know. However, I don't think we really need "outside" help to have experiences but it does help. We experience "chemistry" every night when we sleep or when we have rush of adrenaline when we (mis)perceive a threat. After all, those chemicals we ingest are nearly identical to our own.

I am sure they have some pretty whacky stuff. Who knows.

edit on 5-4-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

i agree that we dont need anything to experience different spaces,, however, was it the pineal gland?
that has shrunken about 70% in the last 40 000 years, i cant understand why?

its like we are getting more and more "down to earth"

maybe thats the way it is supposed to go,,,, like the aboriginals speak about the old "dream time"
maybe that was an important part of the evolution of the human psyche?
like our minds got more complex at that time,,, and when the mind evolved, there was no need anymore to a golf ball sized "soulthrone".....
maybe the point of all this, is that its actually a good thing that we are getting a bit dumber over time--- think about it, is technology a good thing? or would it be better, if we run back to the hills one day? we would fit in better with all the other living creatures, if we would kinda tone down a bit?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Here you go...

ionaparamedia.50megs.com...

Physicist Cliff Pickover argues that, "dmt in the pineal glands of Biblical prophets gave God to humanity and let ordinary humans perceive parallel universes." “Our brain is a filter, and the use of dmt is like slipping on infrared goggles, allowing us to perceive a valid reality that is inches away and all around us.”

He suggests, perhaps our ancestors produced more dmt, leading to extraordinary spiritual visions. “Maybe this is why the ancients seemed so in touch with God and with miracles and visions. Maybe Moses, Mohammad, and Jesus had a greater rate of pineal dmt production than most.” Pickover blames artificial light for a reduction in our dmt production rate.

edit on 6-4-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Not really, even if they tried. They still have to play by the rules that we play. Even if they did, I wouldn't see the point of it. They could have the understanding to make hydrogen, for like making their own water, or fuel source.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

the only rules that matter, are the ones, you enforce on yourself,,,
there are no rules,, only probability.
we are slowly beginning to understand this.

and there is no point to anything, just choices. and circumstances.
this is just happening.
edit on 22-5-2013 by solve because: just happened

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join