It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relaxation - to be without passion - the middle path, the center point...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Most people are focused on only helping others or only helping themselves. In this , most of the time, comes a sense of "things are not ok". This will be the vibe of ones energy and it will affect others.

The All:

You are the middle circle in this picture. The center of your life, but in reality, The ALL (everything that exists) is connected as one huge bubble which calls itself "I AM". As you focus on yourself with a sense of "Relaxation" , since it is all connected you will be helping others to reach this state. As long as you help your energy, be aware of your relaxed "I AM " presence, you will influence others likewise.

The Yin-Yang (And Golden Energy):

There is "God / Goodness".
There is "Satan / Evilness".
There is "Best" and there is "Worse".
There is "First" and there is "Last".
There is "Cause" and there is "Effect".

The small dot represents the one within the others - the Golden light of balance. It is the "middle", the "center". It is the eternal constant which causes the "beginning" and "end".

Passion:

There is "Care" and there is "Apathy".
There is "Happiness" and there is "Unhappiness"
There is "Love" and there is "Hate".
There is "Helping" behavior and "Destructive" behavior.

The center balance is "Relaxation". Relaxation is to not be ruled by passion. It is to remain calm. When the whole world is not ruled by passion but in the state of "Relaxation" or "Calmness".

Tension and the need to "protect" will only come as the need arises in the moment. It is already happening so the focus should be to stay balanced - centered - back to calmness/relaxation.

When the world knows relaxation and not be controlled by "Passion" which brings longing for something or suffering from lack of not having, then there will be peace.

If you have passionate love of something being THERE, then you will have passionate hate or suffering when it isn't. Stay balanced.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Most people are focused on only helping others or only helping themselves. In this , most of the time, comes a sense of "things are not ok". This will be the vibe of ones energy and it will affect others.

The All:

You are the middle circle in this picture. The center of your life, but in reality, The ALL (everything that exists) is connected as one huge bubble which calls itself "I AM". As you focus on yourself with a sense of "Relaxation" , since it is all connected you will be helping others to reach this state. As long as you help your energy, be aware of your relaxed "I AM " presence, you will influence others likewise.

[color=gold] therefore its best to resonate on a peaceful vibration frequency that shall cause the same effects on ALL even if not considered before. Interesting sort of like how when an object moving in fluid/water/or spance fluid its actions affect its surroundings.

The center balance is "Relaxation". Relaxation is to not be ruled by passion. It is to remain calm. When the whole world is not ruled by passion but in the state of "Relaxation" or "Calmness".

Tension and the need to "protect" will only come as the need arises in the moment. It is already happening so the focus should be to stay balanced - centered - back to calmness/relaxation.

[color=gold] don't deeply concern with subjects that can offset the balance of ALL based off of selfish Passions the subject possess, especially if the subject will be assessed when making or moving itself to PHASE problem and not just evaluated subject. So in subject phase remain BALANCED, YES and thank you for the share arpgme.

When the world knows relaxation and not be controlled by "Passion" which brings longing for something or suffering from lack of not having, then there will be peace.

[color=gold]
Agreed and thanks again arpgme @ times the "subject passions behavior" can cause Controlled unbalanced SPARKS..

NAMASTE*******

edit on 4/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold] therefore its best to resonate on a peaceful vibration frequency that shall cause the same effects on ALL even if not considered before. Interesting sort of like how when an object moving in fluid/water/or spance fluid its actions affect its surroundings.
[color=gold] don't deeply concern with subjects that can offset the balance of ALL based off of selfish Passions the subject possess, especially if the subject will be assessed when making or moving itself to PHASE problem and not just evaluated subject. So in subject phase remain BALANCED, YES and thank you for the share arpgme.

[color=gold]
Agreed and thanks again arpgme @ times the "subject passions behavior" can cause Controlled unbalanced SPARKS..

NAMASTE*******

Passion is like fire. It burns and continues to consume everything around it and grow. Passion will keep burning as it tries to get what it wants, and even if it does get what it wants, it'll just grow large and burn more wanting more and more.

The only way to find peace is to wash away the fire of passion. The spirit is like water. When it is calm it reflects the truth, but as it begins shake the reflection of truth is distorted.

Thank you for your response. It is appreciated.
edit on 4-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nice thread, its good to see your material on here because it always provides something for the brain to digest in them quite moments of relaxed thought.
Actually Hollywood have grasped on these Ying and Yang concepts in movies, to portray the stuggle between dark and light, the passion versus the calm etc.
We humans are tides within bigger tidal forces, that stretch out into infinity and hold the galaxies togther, in their orchestral dance across the heavens.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Are you not 'passionate' about starting threads?
There is great passion for finding the 'right way' to live in your threads.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Initially, yes, but now I relax that passion. If I have a strong passion to share something with the world and it is not received well, I may feel passionately bad. I still have preference and things I wish to do, but I understand that if I hype/exaggerate the passion then I am setting myself up for trouble when it does go my way because then the negative reaction may be just as passionate.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We are the desires of others, may we be the good ones.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Initially, yes, but now I relax that passion. If I have a strong passion to share something with the world and it is not received well, I may feel passionately bad. I still have preference and things I wish to do, but I understand that if I hype/exaggerate the passion then I am setting myself up for trouble when it does go my way because then the negative reaction may be just as passionate.

Do you believe in freedom? Are your threads hurting anyone other than their egos?
Your starting to convince yourself that your own identity, your own feelings, your own uniqueness is flawed.
Get a grip on youself, your perfect as you are, tells us all how your see it and to damn with the egos who spit their chips.

edit on 5-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Originally posted by Angle

And when they are passionate about us and we do not fulfill their expectations, this is when people suffer. This is when the sad break, the heart break, and the need to be aggressive and control others comes in...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Angle

Originally posted by Angle

And when they are passionate about us and we do not fulfill their expectations, this is when people suffer. This is when the sad break, the heart break, and the need to be aggressive and control others comes in...

We all need women who treat us the way we need it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If i had the power to grant you control over others to fulfil any whims or desires of your likening, would you take it or not?
You believe in not controlling others, would your compromise your values and beliefs that people should be left to be free, not controlled, for taking this power bestowed?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I would not want it. It would be boring, like playing a video-game where I control all of the players instead of just controlling one and letting others join in on the fun.

I want to be in a world with other people, not in a world by myself where everyone is just like toys where I get to control them for play...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Temptation Temptation, can the human being really be capable of resisting temptation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Some have done it, and others have seen and were therefore able to do it as well. To others it may be a "path" or it may be a "fantasy" but as even one person does it, the other people around have knowledge that not only is it possible but that it does happen.

To clarify, I am speaking of temptation in the sense of wanting to control others....

By the way, I may have temptation to change things at time but I have absolutely NO temptation to have full control over others. That's boring. Why should I play in a pretend world by myself when there are others willing to play with me and make it feel more real?
edit on 6-4-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Because being a God is the ulimate expression of ego.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I agree, wanting to be a god in the sense of wanting to control everything is the expression of ego. To identify "ego" with Godliness instead of "Spirit" is to follow Luciferian understanding...

Ego is like Fire. It wants and continues to consume and want more and more consuming more and wanting more growing bigger and burning more.

Spirit is like Water. When it is calm it reflects Truth but as it shakes with passion it creates waves and distorts the reflection.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

To identify "ego" with Godliness instead of "Spirit" is to follow Luciferian understanding...

Absolute ego inevitably leads to lust for absolute power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely everyone.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I disagree. The human being is a wellspring of desire and there is always an attachment to an outcome. When we are engaged in a creative process or what's known as the flow of optimal experience then we achieve perfect peace. To burn away our passionate desire is to lose the very best part of what makes us human and which allows us to generate novel forms and art in service to our mutual best interests.

"What does it profit a man to gain the WHOLE world, but lose his own soul?" (passion, character, charm).

The middle way, taken to it's logical conclusion leads to the death of the soul.

There is always something new to do and to realize, and our passion is what generates it.

Some love gardening, others sports, others a new business venture, but whatever it is, requires a passionate will to be engaged.

Others do and create very little, and can't summon the passion and the courage to break into new domains of creative possibility, so they advocate the elimination of passion as an escape from the prospect of disappointment.

More courage is what we need to harness and unleash that which our passion desires, and then as we take up a new craft or perfect one that we've already been developing, engaged in a creative pursuit there is real happiness and the joy of accomplishment and of meeting new challenges. This is what makes a person truly happy, not sitting in the middle way with no passion, doing nothing at all - gets rather boring after a while, and if you've lost your passion and will there isn't much of a catalyst or stimulant to new creative action and there in the middle without cause and effect, the spirit shrivels and begins to die.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Don;t take that the wrong way as I'm all for peaceful centered being, but it's not

Be Be Be Be Be, but

Do Be Do Be Do, and in right doing, with passion, there is a supreme state of absolute joy and happiness wherein we lose ourselves in our immersion in that which we are doing and creating or playing around with.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You identified the soul with "passion" - the burning fire - the longing - the suffering - the wanting.

I identified the soul with the "calmness" - the reflective silent water - the being - the pure life.

It is from the SOUL - the calmness that the passion arises. The passion comes and goes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join