It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say your prays America because you dont stand a chance!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Maybe NK could just do what al-Qaeda did on 9/11?, after all if dudes that lived in caves can pull it off....NK has a real crack at it.

You sound sillier the more you post.

"Dudes in caves" when implying they didn't do anything.
"Cradle of civilisation" when attacking barbaric cultural practices.

You wanna go meet some people who come from there. Yep, they look like normal people.. with shirts, and pants. Glasses even. OMG the technology. And you know, some of them really don't like westerners or the US.

OHNO!!!

make up something quick, it's a cold fact.. shh..

ahh yeah, tomorrow when the war began, they sneak in using containers and via empty ports.. yep.

Critical thinking is such a scarce commodity on here..

OH BOY I wish softlayer would fix their system, or those disgruntled morons would stop the pointless attack. haha

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Maybe NK could just do what al-Qaeda did on 9/11?, after all if dudes that lived in caves can pull it off....NK has a real crack at it.

"dudes in caves"? Wow.... Please, do some research and at least know who is said to have led the attack that started the transformation of this nation and the world into a big nightmare.

Most 9/11 Hijackers had middle class backgrounds

7 from that list attended College or University and I believe all had functional levels of education, regardless. It wouldn't do for them to send blithering idiots or the average AQ street fighters to make a stupid mistake or blab to someone out of sheer ignorance and get the whole thing busted up before it began.

Perhaps they learned after 1993 when the whole bunch there got busted because they were stupid enough to go back for their deposit on the rental truck ...apparently never even having seen a decent American cop show to know VIN numbers appear in multiple spots and aren't that hard to find, even after the vehicle is blown to pieces.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Makes me proud to be an Aussie

NK would get one shot which may or may not reach the US mainland, the moment they have fired the missile they've probably got 10 US missiles heading their way. Surely any country that could put itself into so much debt because of their military programs can take a country that has been in the wilderness for years although they do look scary on youtube. Its what the Americans dont show us regular punters they should be scared of.
Black ops etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There was a lot of incomepetence going around during and after 9/11...so I kinda get the point of the OP.

You guys are screwed

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

In the interest of injecting a little less worry into things and some logic, I'd suggest this.

The people in political positions may be as bad or worse than those sitting there in 2001. I mean far more than just 1600 Penn Ave with that, too. However, the men and women who form U.S. Northern Command don't want to die. I'm fairly sure of that. If the U.S. comes under attack, somehow, it won't be for civilian office buildings but to break our ability to make war. Kim read the same books as our side has, I'd imagine. If not, his generals should have gotten that much out of the Kim Il Sung University. If nothing else and for however much hate and discontent it generates, no one can argue the fact that after 12 years of continuous war in a number of nations, our Military has this down to a fine art and a sharp point. They'd been a garrison peace time force in 2001.

I don't see North Korea, even if capable, of launching more than a bottle rocket within range of North Command's radar net without bringing down the weight of half the world all over whatever is above ground in that nation. He may hide REAL deep....but deep hiding places can become sealed tombs, too. He might want to give that one serious thought. Who said anything about digging anyone OUT? We just have to make sure they can't GET out and all their toys don't work down there anymore.

(I know....it's not a subject for levity ..but the tension from the past couple days of developments needs a little lightening ..even if it's black humor, IMO ...and who's entirely kidding anyway? Not all Japanese were dug out either)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Honest question?
Why would anyone use a military jet in this instance?
There are thousands of passenger and cargo planes in the sky each day that come and go from all over the world.
They don't need to hijack a plane either.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't see North Korea, even if capable, of launching more than a bottle rocket within range of North Command's radar net without bringing down the weight of half the world all over whatever is above ground in that nation.

Completely agree with you there...still...If someone told me the plan for 9/11 beforehand and that a group of Arab terrorists are going to do it...I would have yelled....no waaaay!!!. Still, 12 years later...here we are.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Its a bit early to be proud kudegras, Gillard is on her way to china. If anyone can turn this into an apocalyptic cluster f ... ,its her.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I hear you there. If anyone told me in 2000 even half of what we've seen come to pass since the towers fell, I'd have called them mentally ill and obsessed with movies about World War II nations that actually did such things as the Patriot Act and all it's spawned....not to mention Nation-Hopping like MacArthur went Island hopping for the Pacific War.

It really is a world unlike what any of us could have imagined then. isn't it? Just, literally, unimaginable. I actually thought Clinton a wimp for not attacking after 1993...as well as the humiliation of Mogadishu. Now? We see what it COULD have let to almost 10 years sooner. Perhaps the man was wise in using discretion as the better part ...whatever other issues that President had.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

He is just saying that 9/11 was a false flag..a lie.
That is his point.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

wise in using discretion

Now, one can hardly say such things about dear old Bill

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'm sure by now everyone has read the thread below...
Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the Unite

Funny that this specific text only appears on some conspiracy sites and no-where else.

NK has a defunct satellite tumbling around orbit, this is how far their capability of "exploding a high-altitude nuclear device over the US" goes.

I don't think that making up silly stories (such as this) and that other hoax story about the nuclear subs NK allegedly has are constructive seeing there is a REAL conflict situation going on. Is it really needed to make stupid conspiracy theories up which have no realistic base - is the craziness/threats right now not enough?

And what is YOUR agenda to cite this article (off another conspiracy site) and then give it a hyped, emotional title "We don't have a chance, so pray".

I mean, do you get anything out of it, in some way?
edit on 4-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
who said anything about using aircraft for an attack?

they have medium range weapons, just launch off a ship would be the easy way.
they could probably even launch from international waters.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the Unite

Halfway through reading that thread it got me thinking, if pilots with only a few hours of training can waltz right into the US COMPLETELY unmolested (9/11 Attacks)....

Then what chance does the US have at stopping highly skilled and trained air-force pilots?.

edit on 4-4-2013 by helium3 because: (no reason given)

Sorry but your thoughts are disjointed, and apparently you are misinformed.

You cite a thread here on ATS that is mainly about a EMP weapon (mainly nuclear air burst detonation) being used against the US.

Then go on to talk about planes, planes that are hijacked, etc.

Do you even know what you are talking about? Do you even understand how a nuclear EMP works?

Altitude. The higher the better, and much, much higher than jets can go.

So let's say they do have someone on board a jet with a suitcase nuke. Or they have one in a container ship that reaches our coast.

Detonation would be bad for those near, but it would not bring this country to it's knees.

Ships launching mid range missiles from international waters? If the ships are there, we'd know it. If they are there and launch, we'd see it.

And if any of the above were to happen?

It's not the US that needs to be praying after that..............

link   

link   

Halfway through reading that thread it got me thinking, if pilots with only a few hours of training can waltz right into the US COMPLETELY unmolested (9/11 Attacks)....

Then what chance does the US have at stopping highly skilled and trained air-force pilots?.

Not sure whom you are but was wondering about this post and you personal oppinion. Im not an American but if I was I would have much more faith in your Government than what you do. They are far more capeable (yes my spelling sucks get over it) than what you can ever imagine. someone in the world need to take charge and if anyone can it is the american forces.

What I believe is that America is more than capable of protecting its citisens and the truth is that you are not aware of it. Some force Needs to be in control and who else can do the Job better than America, yes I suppose the ETs are far more capable and who knows maybe your governments is m.ore in the know than you know.

America has a huge challenge ahead of it but I know they are capable

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I think you're missing the point of the OP. I think he was just being sarcastic concerning US inability to prevent 9/11...therefore...NK attack would prove even bigger of a challenge for the US....strictly anecdotely speaking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join