It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to move missiles to Guam after North Korea threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

US to move missiles to Guam after North Korea threats

www.bbc.co.uk

The US is moving an advanced missile system to the Pacific island of Guam as a precaution following threats by North Korea, the Pentagon has said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I did have a look around and couldn't see this so sorry if it is.

Not too shocked after the blocking of the joint industrial complex this morning. This is looking more and more like each side is getting ready for something big.

What do you guys think? Time to start dusting off the bug out bag?

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
See NK watch 2013 -> N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on US – reports
rt.com...

Its a response to your thread. Or so that's what they say.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
See NK watch 2013 -> N. Korea says it has final approval for nuclear attack on US – reports
rt.com...

Its a response to your thread. Or so that's what they say.

Thank you for that link I will have a good read of this, scary stuff indeed, I am working nights at the moment so I will keep an eye on the news and keep ATS updated as much I can

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishbop09

I update daily, so if you come from home and had a long night you can just screen over the headlines to get an idea

Edit: Spelling ts tsk tsk Senduko
edit on 3-4-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Awesome! I will do, lets hope war don't start while I'm here in the office! Cant leave the office and Data Centre unmanned!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The north has always been loudmouths ect, but for some reason this feels a lot different then the other times. All it takes is one mistake, one knee jerk decision to ignite a all out war that the north will loose unless china comes to play. If war does happen the north will use any nukes they are back against the wall 'And they will be'.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If silent approval was not forthcomming from China, Lil Kim wouldnt be wagging a stick at the bees nest....
Something else is comming out of left field..................i can just feel it......but i cant see it....

China scrapping over Sendaku islands....
China wants it Taiwan back
China screwing the phillipines, the Vietnamese, and others over the South China Sea.....
India stands up to do Vietnams oil explorations in the disputed waters....(which are clearly NOT Chinas....)
China pushing at the Indian border too......
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If silent approval was not forthcomming from China, Lil Kim wouldnt be wagging a stick at the bees nest....
Something else is comming out of left field..................i can just feel it......but i cant see it....

China scrapping over Sendaku islands....
China wants it Taiwan back
China screwing the phillipines, the Vietnamese, and others over the South China Sea.....
India stands up to do Vietnams oil explorations in the disputed waters....(which are clearly NOT Chinas....)
China pushing at the Indian border too......
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well said! I know what you mean, it odd, tbh lots of other nations have not said anything really.

I want to know what the UK will do, that way I can plan my safe exit to the country!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishbop09

The UK will send troops in and everyone will be killed. Then the draught and teenagers will be killed.

While everyone is gone all the women will be raped and the children brainwashed.

Pretty sad outlook overall.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
missiles = scary

NK baaad

me = scared!

edit on 13/4/3 by metaldemon2000 because: scared

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I hate all this media hype and propaganda..

Just remember just because you hate the leader it doesn't mean all the human beings that just happened to live in that country agree.

Just think of all those people that don't want war, that want to live and grow old with their families.

WTF are we doing to this planet...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
North Korea Ready To Strike ?!?

SEOUL, April 4 (Yonhap) -- North Korea's military announced Thursday that it would take a series of military actions against the United States.

In a statement, the North's supreme military command said it is formally notifying the White House and the Pentagon that "reckless operations" involving cutting-edge nuclear weapons have been finally approved.

Yonhap News Agency
english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

North Korea Seen Moving Missile
www.heraldsun.com.au...

U.S. Military Expects Missile Launch
www.businessinsider.com...

Two North Korean Submarines Disappeared
www.zerohedge.com...

U.S. Could Make Preemptive Strike
thehill.com...

Officials To Take Needed Precautions
houston.cbslocal.com...