It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another moon picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I've been looking trying to find any pictures from here on earth of the stone structure behind the Astronaut to determine if the below picture is fake (it probably is, however), possibly of some ancient temple ruins of sorts, however I'm yet to find one but will keep looking. The footprints on the other picture with the structure on are still bright, even while being in the shadow of said structure. Can anyone clarify?

NASA original picture; www.nasa.gov...

The 'other' image;

Sorry if this is a repost, I did a search and didn't see it.
edit on 3-4-2013 by GDR3k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
are you claiming this is a real picture

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What is this?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

I was asking for anyones advice on if its real or fake
edit on 3-4-2013 by GDR3k because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

Looks definately like a fake... what is funny is that this is a black n white pic but US flag in colour up in the left which seems also to have been pasted in! (plus coloured screen on helmet and bright footsteps in the shadows)

Bad faked image methinks.

Kindest respects

Rod

edit on 3-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
OMG It is real I knew it all along

Looks fake to me really

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

Explanation: S&F!

Here is the picture from nasa ...

Similar two stones in similar alignment and appearing similar distances apart in both pictures!

Therefor ...

Personal Disclosure: I feel the picture with the stone 'facade' is most probably a falsehood.

Edited to add ... It is not from 2001 film ...

edit on 3-4-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the edit.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GDR3k

Originally posted by totallackey

I was asking for anyones advice on if its real or fake
edit on 3-4-2013 by GDR3k because: spelling

It's fake.

The proof is when in the other image from nasa, it's not there.

If you run this through your "Don't believe the nasas" filter, then there is nothing anyone can do for you. Otherwise the evidence is plenty and right in your OP.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Definitely fake.
If there were alien structures on our moon, getting pictures would be virtually impossible.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So you post a link and the original picture and the post another picture with a supposed structure in it .. Do you really need to ask ATS whether its fake or not .. Jesus what's happening to ATS

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
So you post a link and the original picture and the post another picture with a supposed structure in it .. Do you really need to ask ATS whether its fake or not .. Jesus what's happening to ATS

I asked for other peoples opinions, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
But surely you must of been able to guess other people opinions ? I don't mean to sound rude by what I said but come on

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

It's a Photoshopped image and seems to have been taken from the Orion conspiracy , seen here at 9.34 .

More pictures including the OP image...
www.theorionconspiracy.com...

The Orion Conspiracy is a short movie by French director/photographer Seb Janiak that was released in 2007/2008. It consists of a long presentation with a slideshow given by an anonymous lecturer to a group of important-looking men that tries to tie every major conspiracy theory in a single unified conspiracy theory narrative. Given the fact that the images in the slideshow are either blatantly photoshopped or taken out of context, chances are that the whole thing is indeed a tongue-in-cheek artsy movie, probably with some kind of message about gullibility and the media, and not a straight example of Seb Jainak being a true believer.
The Orion Conspiracy

edit on 3-4-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Love the photoshopped-in aluminum heat sink extrusion at 9:16.

Think I saw the Death Star in there too.

Cuz NASA lies.

edit on 3-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Looks definately like a fake... what is funny is that this is a black n white pic but US flag in colour up in the left which seems also to have been pasted in! (plus coloured screen on helmet and bright footsteps in the shadows)

So...what lead you to the conclusion that this is a black and white picture when you yourself cited the various colors in it?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

Well, on the colours issue, I think it's something to do with the stark lighting on the moon, you take a colour photo but it appears monochrome. I think I saw this in a magazine quoting duncan jones, director of the excellent 'moon' movie with sam rockwell.,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

Mate..it's an image that has been doing the rounds on the Internet for years....absolute, concrete, fake.

Think of this image (there's another very similar one or two showing a pyramid and a large 'heatsink' type of structure in a crater) as what would we see in the Apollo imagery, if we had been shown the truth..

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Off-topic but that is the creepiest scene in all of cinema for me, coupled with the music it's just terrifying.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

Oh...okay...

What reason would you have to conclude it is a real picture?

top topics

join