It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This story has also been on the tv here in Australia, with NYC sources. While most on these boards know why there are so many bodies missing - vaporized with the dust cloud that covered the city, for those that still hold there confidence in Authority strong it gives them something to consider. The repercussions of coming to terms with the actual events that day is not nice, but it is a problem that does need addressing.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Remember the vehicles surrounding the WTC; they were absolutely incinerated. it is not possible that a building collapse would cause such intense heat at street level.

There were hundreds of vehicles which stood where they parked with the tires, interior, anything that was not metal - gone! Burnt into the air!

1.bp.blogspot.com...

The interior of a cop car was practcally "vaporized' by the high heat.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

This is just another testament to the fact that this was more than just a building collapse. And it points to the reason that the bodies, the interior furniture, and anything that could not withstand EXTREMELY high heat just disappeared.
edit on 3-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: unable to mount photos to forum

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Remember the vehicles surrounding the WTC; they were absolutely incinerated. it is not possible that a building collapse would cause such intense heat at street level.

There were hundreds of vehicles which stood where they parked with the tires, interior, anything that was not metal - gone! Burnt into the air!

My thoughts are these:

You are stuck in traffic. Debris starts raining down. Many people left their cars running and simply ran like heck.
Debris from 80 stories up punches through the windshield/dash/hood and wreaks havok on the electrical system.
You end up with car fires. Not a surprise.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Hmmm...Good OP!

A very interesting subject for sure!

A crematorium uses temperatures of 870–980 °C (1600–1800 °F) to fully vaporize a body

The highest office fire could reach no more than 650 °C -1200 °F......so, whats the reason for the missing people?

It could be argued that it was jet fuel that vaporized them........But

If the jet fuel caused the disappearance of the people then there was a hell of a lot of fuel!!
A hell of a lot!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When I saw an article that more wreckage had been found and would be searched for remains, I actually saw the answer to your question. I have deleted my history since, but just a quick Google search should find the info.

After this length of time and the fires, there would be only bone and teeth left. Because burnt, old bone does not easily yield DNA, the remains that have been/are being/will be found are going to be entombed in the National memorial, giving a "final resting place" to those who "disappeared."

As to the condition of the remains found you need to know that the human body is something with the same impact-resistance and results as a balloon full of gelatin and sticks. With some butter thrown in, to self-fuel any fire.
There were few man-made objects found intact. To not find that many people should be expected.
edit on 3-4-2013 by stars15k because: unnecessary repeated redundancy

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No, I'm sure Iran loves us. They have every reason to.

We overthrew their democratically elected leader in 1953, installed a brutal dictator for the next 30 years, had one of our puppets attack them leading to a million dead, have imposed sanctions and have threatened them countless times.

While this story can be found on Press TV's site, it was written by good ol' American, Dr. Kevin Barrett.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

My thoughts are these:

You are stuck in traffic. Debris starts raining down. Many people left their cars running and simply ran like heck.
Debris from 80 stories up punches through the windshield/dash/hood and wreaks havok on the electrical system.

You end up with car fires. Not a surprise.

Your "thoughts" are absurd. Electrical fires in all surrounding vehicles? Nah I cannot get onboard with that. Something much more than a conventional building collapse happened on 9/11. I expect to see this kind of response from you in this forum of course, but the quality of your debunking is slipping.

Imo, these bodies were pulverized by the perhaps thousands of pre-planted charges that reduced the concrete in the buildings to a fine powder. To me, clearly not a function of simple gravity.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Meanwhile in another thread, the announcement that possible human remains have been found in the construction debris and ground zero has been posted..

I think the missing people are still there.. but have yet been discovered.. when you have THAT much material crashing down in flames, it's easy to grind and burn a person into an oblivion.. especially those people who were in lower levels.. but nobody in that building could have had a "good" place to be.

Edit: And no I don't buy into the conspiracy theory stuff, nothing has been proven.. that and the fact the twin towers have long been targets makes me think it was a genuine terror attack.. think what you will however, but please have legitimate proof.. which so far doesn't exist
edit on 4/3/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by intrptr
Maybe a floor or two would "crush" people.

911 collapse was a hi speed blender filled with steel girders, blocks of cement, ground glass and office furniture.

Oh yah, and a few bits of flesh.

Ahh, ladies and gentlemen we have the newly developed "high-speed blender effect". As with the pancake theory and the suggestion that the "plane" that hit the pentagons wings vaporized upon impact, we are again supposed to allow the events of this fateful day to defy any resemblance of basic physics and common-sense logic. Got it

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

thousands of pre-planted charges that reduced the concrete in the buildings to a fine powder

No one yet has explained how they could have achieved this.

Now maybe you could make some sort of case suggesting all the floors from the impact point downward were wired. But what about the floors above the impact point?
We all saw them destroyed floor by floor to the top.
How does the wiring withstand the destruction below it floor by floor until the time it's supposed to detonate?
How many floors did the last few top floors have to fall before it was their time to detonate? 30? 40?
And yet no unexploded charges were found. No det cord was found.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The computer you are typing on has thousands of times more difficult calculations and technological marvels than it would take to pull off something like that and you are incredulous ??

Ahh, the small minds of the incredulous.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No, I'm sure Iran loves us. They have every reason to.

We overthrew their democratically elected leader in 1953, installed a brutal dictator for the next 30 years, had one of our puppets attack them leading to a million dead, have imposed sanctions and have threatened them countless times.

While this story can be found on Press TV's site, it was written by good ol' American, Dr. Kevin Barrett.

The story itself, for the fact they're going to dig up the past and look for ghosts isn't what I found ugly about the Iranian version of it for PressTV reports. It's ghoulish, but not ugly. It's the slant and very hard message dripping off every paragraph it seems. If that's missed by folks? I don't know what to say.

Iran isn't making things up...any more than Voice of America (The United State's State Media arm) makes things up. They are simply pushing it from their very specific side of things and at the moment, they are about as close to an enemy of our nation as it gets without shooting. So....it's going to read with the flavors of propaganda. That's a given..and we do it too on VOA.

Whats baffling is how some folks don't even allow for the fact such a thing happens. It'd be funny if the end result weren't so bad to watch. Propaganda not recognized is what is effective. Propaganda taken as such and read with grains of salt? Adds to the pool of info...like this did for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

But computers are tested for thousands of hours before they are released to the world.
Plus you can't compare wiring explosives to the internals of computers.

Wiring explosives is not like stringing christmas lights. It takes lots of on site planning.

Besides the thread is supposed to be about the bodies that were ground into the dust of the building.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Bombs can shred human flesh where a building collapse would merely crush the bodies. Hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Where do 1100 bodies go?

Logically if there were that many bodies before the collapse, there should be that many after the collapse, high speed grinder? Unless that is, they were not there, in the first place. Reports can be pencil whipped, simple.
The only exception I can accept is those people who were in direct contact with the crashing aircraft. There wouldn't be much left of them, but how many would that be? I would guess 120 or so.

The people who were said to be on the aircraft, their bodies would still be in the aircraft wreckage on the floors they crashed into. And again, this would be true, if, they were there, in the first place. It is just as simple as it gets.

Yes, there is the more bizarre possibility that many people were "Teleported" from the scene, but not probable. I suspect, they just were not there when the buildings came down.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Well yes one would assume that if the "number" was an estimate that it must be off due to more people evacuating the building than estimated....BUT this number represents the names of those missing and presumed dead who did not come forth in over a decade to set the record straight. Ergo you have to assume that they did die.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Logically if there were that many bodies before the collapse, there should be that many after the collapse, high speed grinder? Unless that is, they were not there, in the first place. Reports can be pencil whipped, simple.
The only exception I can accept is those people who were in direct contact with the crashing aircraft. There wouldn't be much left of them, but how many would that be? I would guess 120 or so.

The people who were said to be on the aircraft, their bodies would still be in the aircraft wreckage on the floors they crashed into. And again, this would be true, if, they were there, in the first place. It is just as simple as it gets.

Have you looked at the inside of your butchers meat grinder?
Do you realize how little time/contact the meat actually has before it comes out as hamburger?
Why do people fail to accept the grinding effects of steel and concrete?

Once the bodies reach the ground beef stage it's a small step to be seperated and absorbed into the large volume of concrete and drywall dust. Never to be distinguished again.

As to the bodies being inside thewreckage of the plane?
If the plane gets shredded so do the meat contents inside.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
Thermite fueled fires perhaps? Lots of bodies were probably incinerated.

The WTC burned FOR MONTHS. Forgotten already? Now...some people might take a few brain cells and add 1+1 together. With happens to bodies which are in a pile of rubble that burns for MONTHS?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Well yes one would assume that if the "number" was an estimate that it must be off due to more people evacuating the building than estimated....BUT this number represents the names of those missing and presumed dead who did not come forth in over a decade to set the record straight. Ergo you have to assume that they did die.
I think that, that, would be a unsafe assumption. There "whereabouts" is unknown.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I don't remember ever hearing any complaints of foul odor, that should occur when a thousand bodies are
burning up in a demo pile. I just don't find that to damn believable. Just like the rest of the BS.
edit on 3-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join