NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
actually use to work in a hospital, rural kind that had its own
incinerator, was friends with the guy that operated it, would help
him get it ready when it was needed.

The hardest part of the human body to get rid of is the heart, and teeth,
the rest will turn to ash or lil bits first. Most of the time spent is to make sure
the heart is burnt and gone. Its one large chunk of muscle and gristle which
take a long time to burn completely.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't remember ever hearing any complaints of foul odor, that should occur when a thousand bodies are
burning up in a demo pile. I just don't find that to damn believable. Just like the rest of the BS.

No complaints of foul odor? You have to be kidding? You must not have watched any of the video after the collapses.

With all the grinding going on the human meat would be dispersed through out the debris.
The volume of human meat to other combustible is very small. You wouldn't smell a thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What should be the temperature required to burn human bones to ashes?

Answer: Bones don't burn to ash. During Cremation, bones dry out and shatter, but do not turn to ash. The bone fragments are typically ground up into a sand-like substance which makes up most of the "ashes" that are typically placed inside an urn.

wiki

edit:

In cremation, the chamber is heated from 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, turning the body to ash
edit on 4-4-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

With all the grinding going on the human meat would be dispersed through out the debris. The volume of human meat to other combustible is very small. You wouldn't smell a thing.

Eleven hundred bodies ground to dust yet a passport lands on the sidewalk unscathed ? Excuses for a delusion that is the OS.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by samkent

With all the grinding going on the human meat would be dispersed through out the debris. The volume of human meat to other combustible is very small. You wouldn't smell a thing.

Eleven hundred bodies ground to dust yet a passport lands on the sidewalk unscathed ? Excuses for a delusion that is the OS.

The bank cards belonging to this man's son, a passenger on Flight 11, were recovered and returned to the family. Are they in on it too ?

www.dailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The fires in the debris pile burned for 3 months. A friend of mine was a detective with NYPD when that happened and worked down at the site in the early days. He's confirmed the burning rubble deep within the rubble piles and I'm sure that was more than sufficient to incinerate people. That would explain why they found intact parts or nothing at all.

That's a valid explanation. I forgot about the molten metal reports. It would have been one big cremation.

I will bet that is the first time in history that a building collapse burned for three months. That jet must have had big fuel tanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Being mostly made from paper it was blown clear during the blast. Just like all that other paper we saw raining down.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Being mostly made from paper it was blown clear during the blast. Just like all that other paper we saw raining down.

You know this ? Then I guess you can tell me if the document was on his person or a suit case ? Perhaps he tossed it on the dash and that's how it was blown clear ? With the extent of your knowledge you can tell me
what other papers were picked up by citizens concerned about the litter. Or was this the only one ?

Please tell me these things. I will believe you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Please tell me these things. I will believe you.

A United Airlines Milage Plus card.
A Foam seat cushion.
Life Jackets.
Airliner Itinerary sheet
A Wallet
ATM Bank card
A Letter (mail)
A business card - Day Planner - Wedding band - Address book - Visa Check card - Check Book (same Person)

Here and Here

AS has been said. Why plant this stuff? It's easier and safer (conspiracy wise) just to say everything burned up.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The concrete that was turned to powder in the air surely did not grind anything, neither would the steel beams that vaporized before hitting the ground.

In fact pretty much most of the building is turned to powder.

Usually, people would see this as evidence of something more than gravity, but not you.

In your world, gravity is as powerful as any ordinance.

Explosives were used, anyone can see this.

But not you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

But not you.

How were explosives used on the floors above the impact point?

If explosives were required to turn all the concrete in the floor pans and the central core to dust then there must have been explosives placed on ALL floors and at ALL points of each floor. ie just inside the windows and all the way to the core. Including the vertical surfaces of the core. And you have to do all 110 floors.
That's a lot of explosives and yet how many window were blown out?????
And there were no unexploded charges found during clean up.

How was this achieved?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by ParasuvO

But not you.

How were explosives used on the floors above the impact point?

If explosives were required to turn all the concrete in the floor pans and the central core to dust then there must have been explosives placed on ALL floors and at ALL points of each floor. ie just inside the windows and all the way to the core. Including the vertical surfaces of the core. And you have to do all 110 floors.
That's a lot of explosives and yet how many window were blown out?????
And there were no unexploded charges found during clean up.

How was this achieved?

we don't know how it was achieved and i don't think we ever will. Especially in our life time

Ever stopped to think that the towers were brought down with technology that the general public are not aware of?
They have advanced technology that we wont see for several years.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by thesmokingman

At one point in the article it talks about the theory that an explosion may have caused the bodies to be blown apart.

You mean like a plane exploding into a building for instance?
Passengers...

No like the explosions that were heard by the heroic firefighters before the buildings came down.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Hmmm...Good OP!

A very interesting subject for sure!

A crematorium uses temperatures of 870–980 °C (1600–1800 °F) to fully vaporize a body

The highest office fire could reach no more than 650 °C -1200 °F......so, whats the reason for the missing people?

It could be argued that it was jet fuel that vaporized them........But

If the jet fuel caused the disappearance of the people then there was a hell of a lot of fuel!!
A hell of a lot!

I have learned that the jet fuel would have burned off very quickly, leaving just a structure fire, and any gas lines that were in the building. Those fires, would not be hot enough to account for that many missing in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Edit: And no I don't buy into the conspiracy theory stuff, nothing has been proven.. that and the fact the twin towers have long been targets makes me think it was a genuine terror attack.. think what you will however, but please have legitimate proof.. which so far doesn't exist

Well you would probably be in the minority then. Even non "conspiracy theorists" are starting to come around and see through the lies inconsistencies that have been told to us of what really happened.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No like the explosions that were heard by the heroic firefighters before the buildings came down.

Yah, there were some explosions. Thing is controlled demo as some people call it is a cacophony of boom boom ba boom explosions. Single ones that day could have been anything. Gas lines were ruptured, gas tanks on vehicles, welding tanks, compressed air cylinders, air conditioners.

Heres one...

Hardly like the real thing. Careful with the volume.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by samkent

thanx, i was just going to mention that.

there is a bundle of evidence that the official report is nonsense and will only be believed by those that cant face the truth. i guess if the lie is big enough the gullible will go for it.
what is written on press tv should be judged, not who finances it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

AS has been said. Why plant this stuff? It's easier and safer (conspiracy wise) just to say everything burned up.

Or, all the bodies burned up.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This topic has been discussed before. Apparently, large numbers of names of people who were supposed to have been victims of the WTC disaster never appeared on the Social Security Death Index (SSDI).

This index is available online in different configurations. One of the websites that contained the SSDI is the following:

search.ancestry.com...

The search form on this site used to be able to be set to search all the deaths on a given date in a given location. For example if you set the criteria as 11/09/2001, New York, the search engine would give you all the people who died on 9/11 in New York.

Somebody did this and came up with a total for New York State that was much, much less than 2900 or so that are supposed to have died on 9/11. I don't remember the total. It was in the hundreds.

Here is a YouTube video with the findings:

This person began to publicize this strange situation and to speculate that there might be many fewer victims than we have been led to believe. Sometime after he did this, the format of the SSDI was changed so that you couldn't look up something on the index without including the name of the person you were looking up. The effect of this was to destroy the ability of people to verify this information and to make searching the SSDI for info of this type impossibly arduous.

People interested in the victims question should google "vicsims" for theories about the victims, real and imagined.
edit on 4-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TEETH CAN NOT BE INCENERATED TO THAT DEGREE, THEY ARE MADE OF ENEMEL. NO CREMATION FOR TEETH. ENOUGH SAID.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join