It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of collaboration between ET intelligences and our government is pure disinfo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

Originally posted by joeyv23
So all of the accounts of the people who were DoD employees or contractors stating that there HAS been ET corroboration with governments are agents (whether knowingly or not) of disinformation? I find that a little hard to believe. Do you have an explanation of the technological boom that we went through in the last century that isn't ET related? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I don't necessarily agree with you.

It's simply absurd. For them to meet in any circumstances with us as equals would require us to be at the same level mentally and technologically. Why would they lower themselves into negotiations with us? What could we possibly have that they would want? That they couldn't already take without us even being aware of it. Besides eastern european women and ballpark franks. Much of the advancement has been in part thanks to the progression of Quantum Mechanics. It has made incredible strides in the past three decades. I used to think circuitry especially those with crystalline components were from information gleaned from ETV recoveries. However I step back and realize we simply have made huge breakthroughs. Not to say this technology is not utilized. It would be foolish to think craft could be recovered and the knowledge not implemented in some way. The thing is we won't see it. That is to assume that even some our most brilliant minds were even able to interpret the propulsion mechanisms and basic technology behind these craft. Why in gods name would they release what is essentially free energy? Once again all this is tightly controlled and shrouded in the utmost secrecy. It was more classified than project manhattan. I assume it still is. I will concede that some of the craft are ours though. No telling what those deep black fellows have been producing the past two decades. The last hypersonic aircraft mentioned was in 1987, the fabled "Aurora". It boggles the mind to thing what they may have achieved since then. Think antigravitics. Something i'm sure even more advanced than the supposed TR-3B, outfitted with at least transatmospheric capabilities.

I... can't argue with any of that! I think I mixed up the idea of tech we've gotten that's out of this world and of people working for disclosure with you're premise of having a race working secretly with our government. My B. I'm hoping the new Sirius movie will shine the light on these technologies. I have a few ideas myself, but seeing some tech that is proven to work will definitely help me "work out the kinks". I pray it all goes viral and that people will start putting their work online for others to have freely. That's the only way I see zero point/free energy ever getting to us. The governments damn sure aren't going to give up the tech. While I still believe there is some kind of collusion with a different race (it's been said we're all humanoid at the height of our evolution and that they look as much like us as... well anybody!) and that "they" are the "power" in TPTB, I can understand your premise that the idea of the government having contact and help from them as being disinfo. I think "they" whoever they are, aren't going to have the same tight grip on our minds anymore, giving us room to breathe and grow as a race.. S&F thread

edit on 4/2/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The problem is how does the person who started this thread know that it is disinformation? Does he/she have access to actual official intelligence and official documents? In any case we are simply speculating. Here is my personal opinion on the matter.

It could be that ET's are here for resources, but if they are so advanced then most likely they have developed technologies to obtain many their critical resources from objects in space like gaseous planets, asteroids and the like. The reason for this belief is that if their space vehicles are so advanced mostly likely they have been going to space for quite a while and may have developed technologies to deal with spacetravel over long distances (assuming that exotic forms of space travel are not possible). They may need other resources (assuming their biology is similar to most animals on earth) like access to food, air, water, and access to raw materials for their ships.

So their need for earth may not be limited strictly for resources.

The bigger question is, how long have they been here? Since 1947, 1930's, 1920, 1800's, ?? There is evidence that they may have been here before the 1800's and throughout human history. They could have been here before the human race evolved, some people believe that we are are product of their genetic experiments. This is hinted at in some of the cave and rock drawings of primitive man, also in some of the creation myths of certain religions. Some religious texts make reference to physical beings with ships, like the Vedas scriptures from India, the Kachinas in Southwestern Native American religious beliefs, references of "star brothers" in religions from South America, etc.

So if they have been here for so long and may have had a hand in our creation, what is the purpose? What is our purpose?

Here is my theory: one or several types of ET's found our planet thousands of years ago possibly millions of years ago. Discovered that it was perfect for life, the temperatures, air composition, etc was such that it could sustain life and possibly sustain intelligent life. So why take the effort of creating or in the very least manipulating intelligent life on earth?

Could it be that something happened to the ET's home planet where they can't return, maybe they are a faction and they needed to leave their solar system for some reason, maybe it was consumed by their local star, maybe they are planning ahead to when their local star consumes their planet, to have another planet ready to inhabit.

So they found a perfect planet, how do you terraform the planet to make it something that they can inhabit? From many reports of contact with ET's their biology is not suitable for manual labor on our planet, also, it appears, they need machines (like artificial wombs, etc) to reproduce, also not suitable for inhabiting a planet.

So they look around and pick the most promising species that could evolve to be intelligent and yet is robust enough to live and terraform the planet -- proto-humans or apes. Not only are proto-humans or apes robust, they can reproduce exponentially through in-vivo births using only the resources naturally found on earth -- perfect. The proto-apes could one day cover the entire earth.

They genetically manipulate these proto-humans to become intelligent to become modern humans. Now, they need to guide the humans to terraform the planet, how do you accomplish this? They need to somehow make the humans build a civilization that one day the ET's could inhabit, hence the ET may have "created" some of our religions. They may have posed as actual physical gods so that they could help guide the terraform process. It also appears that the "gods" and the humans had a falling out, or that the ET's discovered it is best to give humans some independence in the terraform process, it is discouraging to any intelligent creature to know that there are other intelligent creatures more advanced in every way they value - intellectually, scientifically, technologically, genetically, spiritually, etc. Not just advanced a little bit, but advanced by many orders of magnitude. In addition they have been around the galaxy, researched nearly every area of science and technology, really there is not much left for humans to do -- other than terraforming the planet.

So they give the humans a notion of hope that what we are doing is unique throughout the universe. Now they help guide humanity indirectly, through abductions and fly overs etc, to remind us that they are still here. They could also have more advanced ET-human hybrids integrate into our societies to help humanity one day reach a level of civilization that the ET's are accustomed to and hence they can finally one day live on a planet similar to their home planet.
edit on 2-4-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000
Here is my theory: ...

That would be the most inefficient, long-term plan EVER. According to your theory they are waiting for at least 40000 years now (since the dawn of mankind, basically). Where did they live in the meantime? Don't you think that wherever that might be, they got accustomed to it by now (after THOUSANDS of years)?

Why create humans with a free will? Why not create a huge robot army that will do EXACTLY what they want?

Doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

OP, you seem to do an excellent reading of material that suit your needs and ignoring other. Suppose we directly tackle the reality of the UFOs. You evidently don't accept them. At least, it seems you are ignoring that they give every evidence of the ETs here in technologically advanced ships. So are they, or are they not legitimate? If so, then, how do you explain the many reports since the mid-1970s of the mysterious black triangles that seem to operate with the same systems as UFOs (massless motion). Are they alien ships too, our re-engineering of alien ships or the imaginations of people like myself and 20 others in a group that witnessed one in 1989.

The larger question is why would aliens not interact with us? We would have a lot to learn from them and why wouldn't they be willing to teach us. In fact, some say that this one-world frenzy we are undergoing at present is a direct result of the ETs telling us to work together and do such sensible things as stop global wars.

You exhibit a very selective approach to this whole situation While I know that I have a tendency to slap the word "disinformation" around to various threads, your words that deny disinfo are about as disinfo as you can get.
Your straw man wants to rely on your own brand of logic except in your piecemeal application while ignoring tons of collaborating evidence on every point. It all is part of a whole, buddy, many many parts slip together to show the picture of what is happening to our world. Maybe you are too conventional and traditional to see it, but others can. It is highly visible to the open minded. As a UFO abductee many years ago, I've had a front row seat.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by d00d557

I believe we have always had the upper hand when it came to the aliens, we just never knew it.

I'm a bit curious on your thoughts here, care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
As a UFO abductee many years ago, I've had a front row seat.

A front row to what exactly?
What kind of information did you gain by being an abductee?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by d00d557

As a UFO abductee many years ago, I've had a front row seat.

How do you know you've been abducted? I thought aliums would be crazy about the "erasing memories of the people we kidnap" thing

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

This is classic disinformation cooked up decades ago by agents. Purposefully leaked little by little into ufology circles.

who is doing this and why would they want to. If it was the government you would think that this would be a bad rumor to spread because it makes them look untustable

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

My Grandmother was raised in Texas, she told me that she once lived with her cousin in housing at an AFB, that the men often talked about what they saw and indeed she even saw for herself the craft flying in and out of the base.

It was understood at that time with the most dire of warning nothing that was seen or in her case more so in her case, heard could ever be told to anyone.

Now she lived by this until I read to her a piece relating to this off of the old forum subversiveelement, and she almost had a coronary. "Where did you get that information?!" Now she was not one to rattle easily, but it floored her and she then told me the whole story.

She was not a lier or some fanciful girl making up stories concocted from a mischievous mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

New word, Disigno, in other words people not sharp enough to be part of Disinfo. Ignorant, fearful, closed minded trolls really. Disinfo agents are at least engaging and talented conartists in slight of word.
edit on 2-4-2013 by antar because: Least

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

The problem is how does the person who started this thread know that it is disinformation?

Excellent Point

In trying to work out just what is going on I start with looking at the diversity here on Earth. I do expect this diversity to continue expanding the further away we look which does support the many different breads, races, types and factions present in a lot of the alien relation information available. Without proper review and integrity there is most likely a lot of intentional and unintentional mistakes within this large and growing body of information, but as a general premise for the likely situation it does appear reasonable and provides a better starting point than none at all.

In working out what to do with it all I do like the Allies of Humanity approach where trust does have to be earned and should not be given away freely at our own peril, so keep your heads up and avoid giving away your sovereignty for a few trinkets as with the US has claimed to have done in its quest for power.

Practically what this means for all of us, the universe is a big place with lots going on. I see our time here on Earth as just one of many hubs in our eternal spiritual development. If we choose to follow the dark side in search of domination and control then we become more like the Draconian Lizards and continue our spiritual evolution in their domain. If we choose other values and attributes to live by we become more aligned with these other factions when the time finally comes to move on. In the end it is all about you so make your decisions wisely.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul

reply to post by d00d557

I believe we have always had the upper hand when it came to the aliens, we just never knew it.

I'm a bit curious on your thoughts here, care to elaborate?
Not publicly.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Personally for me, the best piece of (possible) evidence suggesting ET visitation and contact in modern times are the crop circles. The elaborate and (likely to be) authentic ones are hard to dismiss. Especially when they seem to contain messages in geometric symbolism, mathematics and/or binary code.

I have no idea as to what their intentions are/would be however.

edit on 3-4-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi, not sure what motivated you to do this thread, with all due respects I feel you have NO evidence of any sorts to back up your claim. Only if you are in the know whould you know, you know.

Higher beings of all sorts have been communicating with people of earth for a long time and that includes some governments. Higher beings of all sorts have incarnated and have taken physical form. Some of them work within the government structures and other fields to bring change. If you dont communicate one on one how would you ever know, so your hypothesis is incorrect,,,it amounts to dissinformation.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This is classic disinformation cooked up decades ago by agents. Purposefully leaked little by little into ufology circles. Until so much of it started showing up in bits and pieces it actually looked possible that something could be going on as far as collaboration is concerned. Do not be fooled. And for all of our sakes can you please stop spreading this ridiculous crap. Eisenhower meeting with greys
Most higher ups aren't even briefed on the subject. It's on a need to know basis. Such that even Obama isn't considered on the list of people that need to be in the know.

You provide no proof just a theory. Your post is a minimal opinion post, at best.

Why is it not plausible that a visiting species might collaborate with the unquestioned global power, who had found nuclear capabilities, and later space flight?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

This is classic disinformation cooked up decades ago by agents. Purposefully leaked little by little into ufology circles. Until so much of it started showing up in bits and pieces it actually looked possible that something could be going on as far as collaboration is concerned. Do not be fooled. And for all of our sakes can you please stop spreading this ridiculous crap. Eisenhower meeting with greys
Most higher ups aren't even briefed on the subject. It's on a need to know basis. Such that even Obama isn't considered on the list of people that need to be in the know.

Completely missing in your misinfo/disinfo rubrication, is the reason for said misinfo/disinfo...

...because, from what I understand of what you're saying, there would be a reason for a 'need to knoe' basis...

...a need to knoe...what?

A99

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

And you are who now?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A very common error I keep seeing; You all, virtually to a man, seem t think that ET is so very much advanced. You seem to think that just because he can get here from his world, which is so very far away(!), that ET must be a virtual god simply because he has a technology that you don't think you do.

News flash: Earth, Y'all, Terrestrial Humans have a technology that can provide for "near FTL". This isn't some dera flks, its real, has been around since 2006.

So, ET doesn't have the great technological advantage, yet, he does get to use his tech, unlike Earth which has the Tech and doesn't use it yet.

The Church, as I'm sure many are aware of has held back Earth's progress and evolution for at least 1000 years is all the interference a people should need to place themselves at the botom of the heap. 1000 years of lies, oppression, near slavery, and abject abuse, and all from yourselves.

There are 3 solar systems within 11 light years thatcan, and probably do, have a civilization on par with Earth. From the age of the stars it is very likely that they each have a civilization that is as advance as Earth, but, and this is importat, they are not an advanced species. Even though you may see their spacecraft in your skies (their advantage: no Pope, no Sirian over-Lords). There are many more stars out there, close, that hold life, some slightly more advanced, some less. Some with "Human" populations, others with something else. And, yes, there are civilizations that make us all look like the primitaves that we truly are. But, that is the beauty of the Universe.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing
Personally for me, the best piece of (possible) evidence suggesting ET visitation and contact in modern times are the crop circles. The elaborate and (likely to be) authentic ones are hard to dismiss. Especially when they seem to contain messages in geometric symbolism, mathematics and/or binary code.

I have no idea as to what their intentions are/would be however.

There is better evidence, or at least evidence of another alien mentality that is unmistakable, and global in nature. It was brought to my attention by a friend of mine. And, it is, In Your Face, kind of evidence.

I will not expose this until this friend and I have had a opportunity to discuss the release of this information. As it is his original discovery, I believe he should be the one to reveal it. But, I am in complete agreement with him that his information is valid and correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by d00d557

What could we possibly have that they would want?
Why not consider the opposite, What do they have, that they could possibly loose? Anonymity, a concealed habitat, knowledge of our genesis? Keep your friends close, but your enemies, closer?

If free energy were availed to me, I know right were I would go, on this Geode.

I do agree with your premise that the gov did put out disinformation concerning its covert/ occult, relationship with undisclosed societies. But that in itself does not mean, they are not really doing it.

This is a bold presumption my friend. I agree that we are more powerful than we hold ourselves to be. However in most instances I think these beings have us trumped. Physically we are stronger than them(in most cases reported). Rarely though is any damage wrought on the beings. They use sound waves and beams of light to incapacitate and knock us unconscious. Other times people are blinded by the light flash. Almost always the victim is knocked backward from the laser-like beams. Many times it is heard as a beeping sound slowing down as if your consciousness is slowing to a halt. This is reported during encounters with the greys and other small similar beings. Honestly I think the scale is tipped so much in their favor they would be very difficult to engage militarily. They would obliterate our planet with something the size of a basketball if not directed energy. It'd be like beating a child. Although I will give you I have suspected that their craft are susceptible to our radar. In some cases it interferes with the navigation and can cause crashes. Could be horse# though like anything else.
edit on 3-4-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join