It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Radicals meeting.. agenda against Europe and Scandinavia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This video has some english and arab language. This meeting was held in Finland couple days ago, the lead person here Anjem Choudhary is one of the people British Police keeps eye on and he is labeled as a terrorist there.
www.youtube.com...

He calls for muslim martyrs, one muslim toe is more worthy than non believers. Someday , Belgium, Finland Norway and whole earth is ruled by sharia law. While western world is suffering from lack of money, money is no obstacle for them.. He also says "we should be proud when they call us terrorists and extremists, thats us following Mohammed" . "One day democracies and monarchies will fall and sharia will rule. Give up democracy and freedom and embrace Sharia and Islam." He also says that sharia will be established in our days and be a gift to their children.

This could also be conspiracy in religion.. to me this agenda is well written conspiracy. When European leaders are keeping their eyes shut and do nothing to this, the World we live now will be very different in future.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Who cares about what the dualistic/small minded ones are up to. The shining ones are here and the small mindedness will die out, given enought time. Give it 10 more years. I do not say they cannot temporary cause a lot of damage especially since it is the start of the death of the old way of viewing Christianety, Islam and Judaism. The more idiotic thing they do the faster their dogma is reveled and rejected.

edit on 2-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
Who cares about what the dualistic/small minded ones are up to.

Unfortunately, the multitudes of uneducated poverty stricken masses who flock to the glory of allah.

as always.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
Who cares about what the dualistic/small minded ones are up to.

Unfortunately, the multitudes of uneducated poverty stricken masses who flock to the glory of allah.

as always.

No all of them are small minded ones. Some of them break thru to the other side and experiance "the outside of platos cave". It is the misguided ones who only can see their view/culture that are in trouble or at least I think they are in trouble. I would never choose that road since it is a very hard road to find the way home from my point of view, but at the same time I think some of them are on the right track. The only thing that is needed is real need and they will in the end find the physical paranormal light. And if that light once break thru the mind/ego then they will never look at reality the same again.

Sorry but you have chosen to be here in both interesting and mysterious times.

edit on 3-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

edit on 3-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I will give you a coherent reply..... The western nations (UK, USA and the rest of the EU) are paying these muslim extremists to infiltrate and cause the monetary collapse of the western civilizations. They ultimately want to depopulate the world by about 80%. You can see it, as the Eu will do nothing to stop the "immigration" of these people - they are pawns also to be exterminated.

Sounds ugly, but it's true. Look at the collapse of the euro and the US dollar. This is planned, and the elite are going to go hiding in their bunkers. The people who think the elite are going to let them in, are the "elected" idiots of the western nations, who also are going to be exterminated.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Our country like other european countries have aging population and its easily replaced. This is not what our fathers fight for, to have independence and freedom...
Its sad to see and even more sad it is to see no one doing nothing about this.. we have been forced to take more immigrants than our pockets really can handle in excuse that they will fill the jobs that need filling, meanwhile our own population is suffering from unemployment and its rate is rising, while we "wait" these incomers to do the jobs, we have got even poorer by providing them all the benefits as most of these are unemployed themselves and are not filling the jobs ( whatever those might be ).
The agenda is more sinister than we can think of...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

That is exactly what is happening in the USA - and no one will do anything to stop it. I feel for your country, and mine, also.

We have mexicans storming across the border - but the reality is, we don't know who else - including middle easterners - and anyone else, who may want to harm our country.

The politicians don't care - neither republicans, or democrats in high offices. Only the locals are left to defend themselves, over epitaths of "racism" I don't care what color someone is that's trying to kill me or my family.

top topics

join