It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
(post by XcoV1BGskID removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XcoV1BGskID

I'm not the one who is putting out misinformation.... So yes, let's delve down that rabbit hole because you have no idea what you are talking about....

In the 18th Century, primogeniture was a common practice among all the aristocracy and nobility. Furthermore, marriages among cousins was also very common. Just take a look at European royalty for confirmation of that fact. That Mayer Amschel Rothschild took part or encouraged these practices is hardly newsworthy.

However, the Rothschild stopped these practices well over a century ago. There are many, many descendants of Rothschild. They do not marry their cousins and disinherit their female children. Take a look at Lord Jacob as a prime example. His wife, Serena Mary Dunn, isn't even Jewish! Their children have not married their cousins.

So...again....any comment to the contrary is a big, fat, bald-faced LIE meant to slander.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
Mayer Amschel Rothschild dies. In his will he lays out specific laws that the House of Rothschild were to follow: all key positions in the family business were only to be held by family members; only male members of the family were allowed to participate in the family business, this included a reported sixth secret bastard son (It is important to note that Mayer Amschel Rothschild also has five daughters, so today the spread of the Rothschild Zionist dynasty without the Rothschild name is far and wide, and Jews believe the mixed offspring of a Jewish mother is solely Jewish); the family was to intermarry with it’s first and second cousins to preserve the family fortune (of the 18 marriages by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren, 16 were between first cousins - a practice known today as inbreeding); no public inventory of his estate was to be published; no legal action was to be taken with regard to the value of the inheritance; the eldest son of the eldest son was to become the head of the family (this condition could only be overturned when the majority of the family agreed otherwise).

There is nothing unusual about the setting up of a family Trust, such as the one that Mayer Rothschild established. It's purpose is more about maintaining a central core of wealth that transcends normal inheritance division and renders that wealth immune from numerous taxes. It is because they formed a Trust that they have any business left at all, having lost the majority of their European assets during the First and Second World War, only those in Britain, because of Trust Law, were in any way protected, however, due to the provisions of that Trust, the European branches of the Rothschild's were not excluded from inheritance.

According to Niall Ferguson, author of The House of Rothschild, who was given access to the family archives, there is indeed a provision that excludes female off-spring from participating in the family business, as well as their spouses. However, such a provision could, with the agreement of the appointed Trustees, be over-turned. In terms of your latter point, Jacob, the current head of the Rothschild's was not initially allowed to enter into the business due to a veto from his father, Victor, he had to first 'prove' himself and gain the vote of other trust members, which he did by first gaining his own, independent, fortune.

Either way, interbreeding was unnecessary to maintain the fortune, since that fortune was under the control of a Trust and appointed Trustees.

Also, other countries have different rules, but in Britain, a Last Will and Testament is a public document, and can be accessed by anyone who makes a request to view it. A Trust though is not. The British Trust Law is why all the richest people in the world bank here and one of the reasons why Sterling will always out perform the Euro.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
these tears are so delicious

the image showing which areas interbreed, from the discover article, is all we need to know. everyone knows the secret.

and now everyone knows that the world's current super power is ready to take that power

HOW BOUT DAT REVOLUTIONARY WAR?

MMmmMMMmmmMMMm

america: it's kind of like the roman empire, except our gladiators wear pads

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

i wonder just how much hands-on influence the Rothschild heirs have in the running of banking systems...

;ile i know that Lord Jacob Rothschild has a lrge interest in an oil production company... but do any of the Rothschild family (which must number in the hundreds) do any of them control the big stuff like the BIS (bank of international settlements) or the central banks in any nation ot bloc of nations... i know the World Bank is controlled by the USA which Always has a US person (likely tied to goldman-sachs) in charge of that financial part-of-the-sytem

it seems outlandish they address thar Jacob Rothschild person... as 'LORD'

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
poor, poor jacob rothschild.

i wonder if he is aware that america is the world's farming superpower?

inb4 monsanto and other agricultural companies gain control of the fuel industry through biodiesel. i shouldn't spoil the whole surprise for you guys

but let's just remember the oil supplies in the world are draining quickly and america hasn't tapped their biggest reserves

ENERGY INDEPENDENCE HERE WE COME

and to think, everyone thinks that american operations in the middle east are for "oil". oh, no, not at all. don't be so disconnected. just wait until you see the twist

i'll give you a clue, saudi arabia already offered russia control of the world's oil trade if they back off syria. you should find out what america was up to the day before
edit on 21-9-2013 by XcoV1BGskID because: directed by m night shamalamadingdong

oh, oh, i forgot to mention the best part

DON'T YOU LOVE HOW THE UK PARLIAMENT IS TRYING TO PASS CONSCRIPTION FOR THE 3RD TIME IN THE COUNTRIES HISTORY? OR HOW ABOUT THEM WANTING TO SELL THE BBC? OR HOW ABOUT THEM REMOVING MARRIAGE BENEFITS?

THE BEST PART ABOUT THEM ATTEMPTING TO LIQUIDATE THE BBC? THEY WANT TO COLLECT A "CIVIL DEBT". SOUNDS LIKE BACK TAXES TO ME

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 21-9-2013 by XcoV1BGskID because: THE TWEEST PT 2

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
i should have known you were a disinfo agent

Ah, the position of the intellectually stunted. If a person holds a different stance they are not just wrong, but that are also a "disinfo agent"! In the real world a great deal of weight is placed on evidence, which brings me to...

XcoV1BGskID
Mayer Amschel Rothschild dies. In his will he lays out specific laws that the House of Rothschild were to follow: all key positions in the family business.. blah, blah, blah

The article you link to for your evidence is titled "The History of the Rothschilds" by Andrew Hitchcock. Who is Andrew Hitchcock? Is he a heavyweight academic or trained researcher, or just a make-it-all-up-as-you-go-along-on-YouTube kinda guy? On Hitchcock's own website (which features a blood-dripping Star of David), he admits "I am just a regular guy who chose to spend his spare time researching historical events...", so no, he's not really a researcher with a grip on the evidence hidden in darkened archives. He is an amateur who does not seem to like Jews. He's obsessed with the "The Synagogue Of Satan" and seems to think the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are factual, which of course they are not, as is well evidenced.

How can people ignore the evidence. e.g. the Bank of England is a nationalised bank and therefore not controlled by some shady Family, but chose to rely one fantasy writers who recycle old copy and try to sound informed?

Regards

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I am happy to look at the evidence that the Rothschild's are so invasive, as suggested, but you have not posted any. A few incoherent rants in CAPITALS do not constitute well thought out presentation of the facts.

As far as I can see, the argument goes like this. A few hundred years ago the Rothschild's were powerful bankers. Without coherent and well sourced evidence, some people seem to think the Rothschild's and their ilk basically run the world because they somehow control all the central banks - except a few enlightened banks, like in Iran and Cuba. There are myriad themes to all of this, but the extension of the Rothschild's and Co running the world usually progresses to the Jews running the world. Not only do the Jews run the world, but they engineered the Holocaust and probably every war and crime since 1066.

For such a powerful family you would have thought they could control a court room! www.telegraph.co.uk...

Pray tell. How do the Rothschild's control the Bank of England. In your own words.

Regards

edit on 21/9/2013 by paraphi because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
not sure why my post was removed

the previous poster mentioned this "bloody star of david" and i pointed out that the family he is defending has made it abundantly clear that they have satanic ties

here is philippine de rothschild:

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com...

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com...

while i couldn't care less about the bank of england, two quick seconds on google indicated that nathan rothschild has had a huge influence on the bank's history.

doesn't matter, that's your problem to fix.

this is what i care about

www.usagold.com...

WE ARE COMING FOR OUR GOLD BACK.

THE PYRAMID HAS BEEN TOPPLED.

DEAL. WITH. IT.

I'M GUESSING I INCLUDED TOO MANY SPOILERS ABOUT THE FUTURE AND I AM ALSO GUESSING YOU GUYS ARE NOT USED TO SOMEONE BEING SO BLUNT.

AMERICA: IT'S LIKE THE ROMAN EMPIRE, BUT OUR GLADIATORS WEAR PADS

(post by XcoV1BGskID removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

Originally posted by MidnightTide
The FED is the worst thing to happen to the USA and if you disagree then God help you, cause nothing else will.

Source: Me.

So what is your alternative??? You would either have a system that is completely privately run or completely owned and run by government? Seems to me your are picking your poison there and trading one demon for another.

The federal reserve was not enacted until 1913.

What did the US do before then?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

I see a lot of banks that are completely independent and beyond Rothschild control. What you basically have done is copy and paste from a list all central banks you could find. LOL

For example; The Swedish Central Bank (Sveriges Riksbank) is considered to be the oldest central bank in the world and was founded in 1668. The influence of Rothschild didnt even exist at that time. They were a small family of jewish nobody´s situated in a small yellowish ugly building in Frankfurt (pay it a visit next time you find yourself in Frankfurt, its a friggin mini-museum. All furniture and things from this disgusting family meticulously preserved in typical german fashion).

The Swedish Riksbank obeys Swedish law that prohibits any private interests or influence on the bank, which is guarded by an entity known as Riksrevisionsverket. These guys are even more stern and feared than Swedish IRS.

As I deal in finance I could educate you about other Central Banks on that list but then that would be to throw pearls for .... well you fill in the missing word. (grins)

edit on 22-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

You are right... Completely right... But wasting your time on an individual who simply wants to create chaos and discord on the board than engage in any real, civil, meaningful debate.

I have a hunch he will end up being banned sooner or later.

Aside from the distraction, I would appreciate you sharing your experience and knowledge with everyone else about the real nature of the banking industry, as well as the limited influence of the Rothschilds. While still good people, they are not the power brokers they once were millenia ago
edit on 22-9-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

You are right... Completely right... But wasting your time on an individual who simply wants to create chaos and discord on the board than engage in any real, civil, meaningful debate.

I have a hunch he will end up being banned sooner or later.

Aside from the distraction, I would appreciate you sharing your experience and knowledge with everyone else about the real nature of the banking industry, as well as the limited influence of the Rothschilds. While still good people, they are not the power brokers they once were millenia ago
edit on 22-9-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

Thx CIAGypsy. I appreciate your comment, and among these financial rednecks, you are the one cool-headed normal individual that shouldnt be overly concerned with what these cromags think about the real nature of the financial industry and who exactly 'rules' the world. Most of them are just kids behind a computer screen with too much time and nothing better to do but write imaginary platitudes on ATS of how they think the world is ruled with hardcore unquestionable you tube videos to support their wild assumptions (laughs).

I have written in some of my earlier economical threads about the real and obscure banks that hold the trillions of usd of the top 0,01% ruling class.

I speak of banks with little known names like Julius Baer Bank (recently involved in a tax evasion scandal link by rich politicians. What few know today is that this bank has vast holdings of private capital deposited by ultra wealthy families like Vanderbildts, Rockefellers, Waltons, the ultra rich Thurn and Taxis, the Benz family, The Arnault Family, The Niarchos shipping clan, The Warburgs etc.

Then you have private investment banks like WIR Bank, Pictet & Cie and Lombard, Odier, Darier, Hentsch & Cie (both holding some Rothschild accounts of considerable size, but nothing compared to the families mentioned above), La Roche & Co and so on. These banks will not even look at you if you dont cough up 100 million USD as a first deposit. They might raise an eye brow at around the 1 billion mark but these days every tom dick and harry on the derivative hedge market can come up with such sums.

All these banks are little known to the common public and yet they are holding vast assets from the families far richer than the name loved by all conspiracy rednecks - Rothschild. I know for a fact that most Rothschild hate each other deeply and religiously. This is an old tale too complex to be mentioned here, but take my word for it.
edit on 22-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You don't realize how refreshing it is to see someone like you....
I will have to go back through your post history and take a look at your previous comments.

There have been countless engagements where I have tried to explain the "myth" of the Rothschilds. Yes, they are still a wealthy family, but do not wield the kind of power or wealth of previous eras. Wealth and power are transitory... Typically you see dramatic changes over the course of generations. Civilizations rise and fall....as does wealth and who holds it. The Rothschilds came off the top of that mountain long, long ago....

Of course, these days, not much is done under singularly-named ownership because of liabilities and tax reasons. I had previously posted a complex study on networks...specifically global corporate networks. It was meant to show how purchasing power and control are wielded and, specifically, by whom. Investment companies are some of the heaviest on the list...the Barclays and Capital Management Groups of the world. Take a look at who sits on those boards....who sits on their executive staff. Nickels to a dollar, most people won't recognize the names. Sure, maybe one or two....but the vast majority are unheard of in the conspiracy realm.

The banking system is not perfect, but it is also far from autonomous...

Out of curiosity, John Carter, do you work out of the US or Europe? Although it is probably unlikely, I'm wondering if we have ever crossed paths unknowingly... Banking is but one of my industries. I have several friends in Europe who run hedge funds and capital management groups.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I am presently connected to a Scandinavian Capital Management group with roots in Norway and Sweden. Got the job a couple of years ago after the markets regained some juice. Used to work on the FX market but have now switched to OMX. You?

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm in the US for the foreseeable future....

As I said before....banking is just one of my industries. In that market, I deal with banking security (typically EMV) with ties to Mastercard and Visa. Whenever my banks buy or sell other banks is typically when I am involved. However, the impending rollout of EMV in the US is keeping me quite busy...not to mention all the attacks against critical banking infrastructure.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Check-up origin of the Bank of England ......... it was built by Rothschild and handed to the King of England many years back. Who say's so????? Wikipedia.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join