It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama? White House Schedule blank this week?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

His daughters are in Colorado? I assume most of us thought DIA. This is all really creepy now. All this news of economic collapse followed up by the Presidents family coincidentally in a state where the Major Airport serves as a underground base. Now at first I didn't believe it, but when I started reading about it, of course, red flags started jumping up everywhere. Not just the mural, but the size of the lot in apportion to the size of the airport, various buildings being buried etc etc.

Well anyway, maybe their just going skiing or something. Probably going to Aspen with your tax payer money as those kids sip down those $10 hot coco's. Damn shame.

Underground trains travel west to Boulder, Colorado.

DIA is basically Grand Central Station - underground.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here is the Presidents schedule for today (April 2, 2013); via the Whitehouse website:

Tuesday, April 2 2013

9:55 am
The President delivers remarks on the BRAIN Initiative
The East Room
Open Press

10:30 am
The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press

11:15 am
The President meets with senior advisors
Oval Office
Closed Press

2:10 pm
The President holds a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore; the Vice President attends
Oval Office
Pool Spray at the Top

4:30 pm
The President and the Vice Presdent meet with Secretary of Defense Hagel
Oval Office
Closed Press

5:35 pm
The President hosts cast and crew members of the movie 42 for a screening at the White House
The Family Theatre
Closed Press

(so...there is definitely a schedule listed)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I starred this post...did you feel it?

Back on topic, has Obama come out and said anything about this yet? In any actual harsh words? I would like to hear what the world leaders are saying about this, but, unfortunately I fail to see any.

Edit: OHHH! I felt that star! Feeeeels gooooood.

edit on 2-4-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by xedocodex

As Wrabbit2000 stated a few posts back. This isn't a thread about Obama or about its administration. It's about the timing where the activities go blank.

And I for one i'm feeling quite unsettled with the whole NK situation. As should you, i'm not saying you should be panicking but at least get briefed and how this whole thing might explode fast and really bad.

I also see the agenda got filled on Tuesday, so far all is well.

Senduko, Listen my friend, it does no good to try and keep a thread on topic with Obama supporters.
You know as well as me, they see every negative thread about Obama as a direct assault on him.
They'd support and sing his praises if our financial system was failing and the economical welfare of Americas citizens was in shambles or falling apart as Obama was on vacation or hiding behind the Bust of Abe Lincoln.

OH,,, that's is happening,,,
It doesn't matter to Obamanites that we have a nuclear disaster on our door step with NK, their only looking at and trolling any thread showing this Administration, Yes the Administration of Transparency and Openness and Truth in the LIES.
HATE, HATE Obama is all they can come back with. They can't and won't open their eyes and see Obama-Nero is Fiddling away and the Roof of Our House as America Crumbles.

Sorry my friend Wrabbit2000, It's your thread and a very good thread from you as always.
It should also be noted, China as know intentions of Absorbing NK and assuming all her Starving and uneducated and people that are also in need of Plumbing, Medical and Schools lets not forget facilities for Sanitation.
If China wanted to do that, China would have Years Ago! It wouldn't take much seeing how the NK 's look to China as their Big Brother.
China will protect it's borders and they'll do that by protecting the borders of NK.
No, if China had a real interest in NK China would have adsorbed the NK's and there'd be mush more peace in the world, you'd also be able to get a Visitors Visa for your Passport for NK like you can for China and the families of the N & S Korean's would be united again with loved ones.

No, China has one goal in mind and that's to Embarrass America and they know that's possible with this Administration.
OH and Obamanites,,,,, Bush is not in Office,, or maybe you haven't noticed.

edit on 2-4-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by OneisOne

In fairness, it seemed odd because public appearances are, afterall, public. If the public doesn't know about them in advance, they can't very well be attending to give an audience when needed, right? lol....

edit on 2-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I know that the website using the wording "public schedule", but in reality most of what they post is anything but public, many of the events are even closed to the press. And they are not under any obligation to post them at all (apparently you can't even FOIA the schedules). All they are is a marketing tool for the White House to use and say "look how transparent we are!".

If your interested and have the time, Politico has a great writeup about Obama's not-so-public schedule (Actual article title)
edit on 2-4-2013 by OneisOne because: wrong word!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Senduko, Listen my friend, it does no good to try and keep a thread on topic with Obama supporters.
You know as well as me, they see every negative thread about Obama as a direct assault on him.
They'd support and sing his praises if our financial system was failing and the economical welfare of Americas citizens was in shambles or falling apart as Obama was on vacation or hiding behind the Bust of Abe Lincoln.

I think the reason why China hasn't done this yet is that NK is a buffer between SK/USA and China. If SK/USA were to destroy the rabid dog of NK, then China would have to step in as they would have SK/USA on their doorstep. I believe we are in agreement on this.

edit on Tue Apr 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I think the reason why China hasn't done this yet is that NK is a buffer between SK/USA and China. If SK/USA were to destroy the rabid dog of NK, then China would have to step in as they would have SK/USA on their doorstep. I believe we are in agreement on this.

Yes we are.
You also but in better words than this Old Chinese Lady Could

I guess I was upset a little about the Blind Support of the Administration and the Crazy Accusation made about Wrabbit2000 for this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Just thinking, if there were some serious reason for the schedule to be blank (going underground in prep for nuclear war, at secret, high-level talks regarding NK, etc.), the agenda would likelybe full. Full with fake things, but full. It would cost about $35 (in the real world, $3,500 in gov't work) to updatethe schedule for the week with fake agenda items

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Obama does not need to be present when he has Jay Carney speaking for him. Obama will never be the first to directly comment on anything unless it pertains to a domestic issue anchored in a divisive social context. ex. The Harvard beer summit, The Florida shooting (neighborhood watch) etc etc

Events are stacking up faster than anyone could have imagined. 2013 should be one hell of a year and I don't expect any reassuring words from the White House anytime soon....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I nearly replied with a compliment for your earlier comment re: New Moon activity (sound wisdom - keep an eye on the ritual & symbolism), but restrained myself while working out some independent comment to go along with the compliment.

However, having just seen the following, in your next comment in-thread:

ppl who cannot summon their own creativity are destined to become subjects of whatever form of subjugation presents itself ... and Americans are a fine example of that as well.

I couldn't help but applaud your obvious insight, and that little commitment you made, (maybe even weren't aware you'd made), to bless others around you with what you've learned & intuited in the course of your observations.

Kudos, for being an insightful & inspirational poster. The above quote spoke directly into some circumstance that I and my family are presently experiencing,in addition to being extremely pertinent to the discussion in this thread - I was encouraged by your words, and believe the hand of Providence moves through you; keep up the good work..!

Much appreciated,

FITO.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is the hope and change most of you voted for. I don't see what the problem is.

He is a very upstanding and outstanding sort of guy. Being half white,half black, he loves you all.

Brackets, brackets, its the brackets, this is very time consuming and intense. Brackets.

Yes we can!!!!

Hope !!!

LMFAO!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think there is something to the Colorado rumors...
Air Force One was just seen in Denver.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 2-4-2013 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I bash Obama on a regular basis because, 1) He deserves it, and 2) He deserves it.

I just hope like hell he's doing the right thing with North Korea and leave it at that.

1. I agree 2. I agree, and last I don't think N.K. is any threat to us. They don't have any nukes capable of being delivered on rockets, and I seriously doubt they could manage to hit much even if they did. It is another ploy to get us to offer more aid of some sort. I would be far more worried about the global financial mess.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
I think there is something to the Colorado rumors...
Air Force One was just seen in Denver.

Okay, now THAT is taking this budget cutting thing entirely too far.
Somehow I can't see the President exiting Air Force One to a Step Ladder and a few feet down to the parking lot of a truck stop as befitting the position?

@ Thread

Hey guys, I want to thank everyone for your replies and help in sorting this out. It would seem by the contributions of a few members today that the schedule may, in fact, be filled in as they go. Today, the schedule wasn't filled in until after 9am, Eastern time. That is surprising but valuable to know for the future now.

It hardly lessens the crisis going on in at least 3 distinctly different places in the world at the moment or the movements of other world powers in response, which should give us all a moment of serious pause. However, in all fairness here, it sounds like my initial concerns may have been addressed and answered in terms of the specific question on scheduling and finding an empty one. (The colorado vacation not withstanding as a separate item of interest.. Hmm..)

I'd guess in this time and world condition, it's understandable for that to give someone a start to see it for the first time. Kinda of like I felt the very first time I ever opened RSOE and had NO clue what normal looked like, eh? Now I skim over doom, gloom and death around the world to look for the interesting ones ...knowing that the doom and gloom is daily and always there in one form or another.

Thanks again to those who responded with solid and linked back sources to clear up the major questions on this!

edit on 2-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Come on get real - if there was anything at all planned re going to war - they would make double sure that EVERYTHING appeared perfectly normal. It's called 'the element of surprize'.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Vacation most likely.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Totally outside his schedule? I think surprise is a lost cause and a horse that went out the barn doors weeks ago.

I'd also point to what happened in 1990. Surprise was that Saddam actually DID it...not that he was considering it. Half the Iraqi Army sitting on the Kuwait border and looking across with visions of loot on their minds wasn't lost on anyone in the world. No one really believed he'd cross the border and do it though.

Then he did...and it became one of those moments you can say the course of history changed along with the world at the time. The whole New World Order was first coined by that President and was formed from those events. All something people watched build up...just like this. All something people blew off as a non-event and empty threats...just like this. Then, something everyone watched happen in all it's horror....like we all hope this isn't.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Vacation most likely.

Vacation really? So... China is amassing troops on the borders NK no one really knows why. NK is threatening SK and the US with nuclear war, Russia is conducting off schedule military exercises and 2 subs were detected roaming the states, SK is pissing their pants while trying to pull themselves together and appear strong because they have the big brother US there, China dumps the dollar and the Euro in one swift move while all this tension is brewing, Japan is also pissing their pants, Iran is so quiet that it makes one think if its bad or extremely bad, Syria is in chaos... and... the leader of the so called world's greatest super power is "on vacation"?

Seriously?

What a great president you guys got into office! I hope he has a huge furry and cute rabbit to pull out of his hat cause this silence is totally inadmissible and his people have the right to have answers considering its their country and their sons, fathers and brothers that are again about to go into war and yet they know nothing about whats going on. If coming out of the blue with a "My fellow americans we are now at war" kind of speech is his idea of respect, it actually fits my idea of treason against his own people.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I want to say that I remember something like this coming up during the Bush presidency and there being a thread about it. I'm going to look around and see if I can find something.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join