Where is Obama? White House Schedule blank this week?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
NK is threatening SK and the US with nuclear war,

Also known as Tuesday.

NK has been threatening everyone for what...15 years straight now?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I saw on Bloomberg news this morning that Obama is going to Denver today, but they didn't say why.

Naturally my first thought was that he's checking out his fancy underground bunker. Very coincidental that his kids are there too...don't they have school?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What a bunch of conservative spoon-fed sheep you guys are! Ick!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth
What a bunch of conservative spoon-fed sheep you guys are! Ick!

Know what's ickier? Posters who try to divide people up by terms such as "liberal", "conservative", "spoon-fed sheep", etc.

We are technically Obama's employers, and we have a right to know where he is, particularly with the world on the brink of potential war. Sorry if that offends you and drives you to insult others.
edit on 2-4-2013 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

It's reported the girls are in Sun Valley, Idaho (supposedly the last half of their spring break). It was the girls plus Michelle in Colorado a few weeks ago.

The president's trip to Colorado tomorrow is for another gun control speech. And in that same theme I think he is going to the University of Hartford for a speech next week.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

thank you for your very kind words.
happy to help but may you never forget, words are still just words.

actions lead to success or failure.
let's hope the fighting words we're hearing remain just words.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
NK is threatening SK and the US with nuclear war,

Also known as Tuesday.

NK has been threatening everyone for what...15 years straight now?

My friend Geth,

What we're watching is different. This a game where in no way resembles what his father used to make - yell and shut up and obey, yell and then shut up and obey. Kim knows his place and he is actually outplaying the US here. He knows he can talk and do whatever he wants as long as he doesnt attack anyone. He will pursue his goal and turn on reactors, build nuclear facilies for both weapons and energy, will talk back boldly because it is his right as a sovereign nation, etc. As long as he doesnt attack, China will have his back. The US cant attack him unless he attacks them first. Which he wont do. Hes waiting for the US to attack him first so he can claim a defensive stance. When it comes to defense, maybe that treaty with China does apply, and China will defend NK in case of a US/SK first attack because its in China best interest to keep the region theirs and Kim must not lose China's support. Of course the US knows this and is doing whatever it takes to make Kim to attack first and lose China's support - if Kim attacks first he'll lose China support and worse, he'll probably be facing China along with the US and SK and maybe even Japan. Kim wants to be attacked - actually, if he wants the unification, considering China's supports he needs to be attacked - it will bolster his forces a lot and give the US a run for their money, keep Japan completely out of the equation and scare the living hell out of SK.

Regarding his nuclear program, China will not interfere - Kim is not bound by any treaty or agreement and hes free to pursue any program he wishes - he does not have any political ties to the West so the West does not have to tell him what he should or shouldnt do. Besides, why would he listen to the US when it comes to nuclear weapons? The US alone is home to one of the world's largest nuclear arsenals, where are the moral grounds to tell any other country they should or shouldnt have nuclear weapons? As long as there is one nation on earth that has nuclear weapons any other nation is free to pursue that knowledge and to invest and develop the technology necessary to build such a weapon for its own use or protection. Pretty much like Iran or any other country on earth. This non-proliferation treaty is a farce enforced by some over selected few.

The only stupid thing Kim could really do would be to attack SK, and he is not stupid. He may be a loudmouth, but hes an educated fool and he knows what hes doing.

But the US will not give up. They never give up. I just hope common sense prevails on this almost suicidal mexican stand-off with millions of lives at stake... but I do feel a slight tone down. I hope I'm right.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Remember when his dad was in office. People used to chant for him to die, step down, etc..
Then that happened, and voila..you got even nuttier son.

Now...people are back with the take him out, let him die or step down, etc..

Then what? Zombie Hitler will take over? heh.

Anyhow, I only know what the American media informs of the situation...so, not sure what is real, what is bluster, what is propaganda, and what is simply the media trying to get ratings on a otherwise same ole, same ole routine that's been going on forever (and therefore people are bored of hearing about).

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I read somwhere if a crises emerges, he has a blackberry and stuff

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Remember when his dad was in office. People used to chant for him to die, step down, etc..
Then that happened, and voila..you got even nuttier son.

Now...people are back with the take him out, let him die or step down, etc..

Then what? Zombie Hitler will take over? heh.

Anyhow, I only know what the American media informs of the situation...so, not sure what is real, what is bluster, what is propaganda, and what is simply the media trying to get ratings on a otherwise same ole, same ole routine that's been going on forever (and therefore people are bored of hearing about).

I think that if you want to understand little kim you should look at his grandfather and not at his father.

He doesnt seem to be following his father footsteps... but seems to be determined to end what his grandfather started.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I was thinking that myself after i read a few pieces about the family, there not a very nice bunch of people

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well I read reports that North Korea has no intent on actually hitting physical targets, simply launch an EMP weapon over the states and fry the electrical grid. So perhaps Obama and family are getting into a retreat.

Perhaps people should be taking note if politicians are scrambling around like cockroaches.

The Washington Free Beacon says North Korea’s missile units are showing signs of test-firing intercontinental ballistic missiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North Korea Hwasong-13 ICBM is translated as Mars-13

NATO designation KN-08

Some are saying it is a Solid Fueled ICBM with a Range of 11,000km Capable of deploying a Russian-designed "Super-EMP" weapon.

and the HUGE DOT:

(URGENT) NK holds up S. Korean workers' departure to Kaesong industrial complex via Yonhap

edit on 2-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Perhaps people should be taking note if politicians are scrambling around like cockroaches.

So I have to take notes everyday? *groans and walks away

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

North Korea sunk SK ship some time back; Shelled an SK island. That time US did not strike back.

What happens if NK fires a multi-stage rocket. Does US know for sure the intention the moment rocket is fired?

The problem here is it is very difficult to say who fired the first bullet. It is an unstable situation.

NK is China's ally and puppet. We hope that US and China talk and bring the situation under control.

If the situation remains unstable, the likely outcome is war.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
He is in Colorado tomorrow (3rd) the open carry club of Colorado are doing a rally at the Denve Police Academy.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He is probably just going to sleep in. I think it's a good idea. Sweet dreams. Down the rabbit hole....

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but this ad was a rip-off of the ad from the movie "Bob Roberts" about a populist, neo-con challenger running against an old democrat in Pennsylvania.

Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Easter holidays maybe? Although perhaps someone already told us whats really going on (there should be some way to add a notice on the OP of what the major theories are, or the actual resolution of discussion).

I had a look and it says "No public schedule" for both President and Vice president on Wednesday onwards. But at the moment it does show Monday and Tuesday...

Anyway, doesn't seem to be going too well for Obama on the basketball court:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Don't forget there's the financial meltdown that he's hiding from - and in my estimation - NK is the distraction, and the financial meltdown is what the "other hand" is dealing.

BRIC's nations circumventing the IMF.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by salainen

Don't forget there's the financial meltdown that he's hiding from - and in my estimation - NK is the distraction, and the financial meltdown is what the "other hand" is dealing.

BRIC's nations circumventing the IMF.

So you think NK is actually working with the US to keep the news elsewhere?

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join