It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama? White House Schedule blank this week?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
President Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.

Bush passed Reagan in total vacation days in 2005 with three and a half years left in his presidency. Reagan spent all or part of 335 days in Santa Barbara over his 8 year presidency. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David during his presidency and 490 days at his Crawford, Texas ranch, a total of 977 days.

When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years. At 1,020 days, Bush was close to being on vacation more days than President John F. Kennedy’s total days in office (1,036). Representatives at the Nixon and Johnson Libraries indicate those two Presidents were on vacation less than 1,000 days during their terms.

President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Then it should say on his schedule. Closed door meetings. Keeping your Country Safe and Solvent.

But, that would probably be a lie.....

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

His schedule is left blank for specific reasons, some of which are classified. It's on a need to know basis and right now you do not need to know, and in some cases, either do I.

Right and this was suppose to be the most Transparent Administration in the W H.
All of ,,, No, No, that's not correct, most of America that has it's eyes and ears open can see this is one of the most secretive, lying and corrupt not to mention uncaring and divided Administration in resent history.

No when NK finally makes it's move and the PLA of China starts to swarm down from the North,,,, Obuma will warms up his teleprompters and feed B S to his Faithful Followers, they'll get that Tingle Running up Their Legs and they'll Faint and Cry, their Messiah has graced them with his presents.

edit on 2-4-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Maybe it is time to familiarize with the hiding places.
North Korea has suddenly upset the apple-cart. It is happening too soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

Excuse Me!
But this is not about Bush,,, He's not the POTUS and has not been for over 4 years,,,, did you not get the Memo?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

Ahhhh...you do know, all those golfing days, were not counted as vacation days...right....

Plus...you've got the wrong current President...you are stuck in the past. Obama is our *current* President, and the subject of this thread.

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I really don't quite see what the problem is here. Personally I wish the man would disappear and/or vacation a LOT more. What do you people think he does when he's actually on duty? Every damn thing he does makes our lives more miserable.

His schedule has nothing to do with reality. Who the hell cares where he is? Everything he says is a lie, a mischaracterization, or another attempt at justifying yet worse treatment of the citizenry--US! The only thing that makes me nervous about his not being in evidence is the possibility that he's acting in secret, planning some new atrocity. Which is really no worse than his standing up before a crowd announcing his latest atrocity....

edit on 4/2/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I really don't quite see what the problem is here. Personally I wish the man would disappear and/or vacation a LOT more. What do you people think he does when he's actually on duty? Every damn thing he does makes our lives more miserable.

His schedule has nothing to do with reality. Who the hell cares where he is? Everything he says is a lie, a mischaracterization, or another attempt at justifying yet worse treatment of the citizenry--US! The only thing that makes me nervous about his not being in evidence is the possibility that he's acting in secret planning some new atrocity. Which is really no worse than his standing up before a crowd announcing his latest atrocity....

True, True,,, it's better if he just stayed away and in the dark,,, I have to tell ya Obuma:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
hmmmm, no mention of the GA vote on the SAT scheduled for this week ??

(UN Gen Assembly & Small Arms Treaty)
why am i not surprised

no wonder the girls have been spotted in Denver ... all those new "gun regulations" and such ... probably nothing though ... Obummer has our back, right ??
link
Reuters

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks, pal....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I think the NK crap is just theater - and not even the stupid minions are paying attention to it, really.

I'm very afraid of our financial institutions being raided. Or, a "man-made catastrophe" to make our financial institutions to be raided.

A Califorinis city is going for bankrupt, and the bond holders are going to take the hit - or have "insurance" bail them out?

Ask the Sandy hurricane victimes how "flood damage insurance" is paying out, or how FEMA is doing.

I'm afraid for american citizens - and the UN treaty crap.

By the way, what's killing all the sea lions off the CA coast? Fukushima radiation?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by guohua

Thanks, pal....

You're very Welcome. I really don't believe Obuma knows who he is agitating with his buildup of Navy ships and Air Force jets and stealth bombers. It's not just NK, China has a pact with NK to protect that country, much like we have with SK.
He should be ignoring the Little Short Tubby Pep Squik and concentrating on jobs here at home instead of trying very hard to come up with new ways to keep his face in every Americans Wallet and Purse.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Probably on another vacation that we paid for.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

ummm, i think you're a little slow on the draw, maybe ??
our 'banks' have been consistently raided for nearly 100yrs.

the dollar is being devalued right before your eyes, wanna borrow my glasses ?

NK is exhibiting familiar behavior, but China ? not so much.

Stockton is NOT the 1st, regardless what msm says

no thanks, i have experience dealing with Citizens & Fema and that's bad enough.
(coastal community and all)

personal disclosure: i get a chuckle out of the 'insurance' companies that have to pay out for Sandy damage ... most of them left FL for "higher ground" and less payouts ... guess they didn't get high enough
before making that decision

ah, the Treaty has a long road to travel, however, it not appearing on Obama's calendar is rather surprising. A representative must be present to cast a vote, although, that could be Kerry.

By the way, what's killing all the sea lions off the CA coast?
last i heard, didn't that have something to do with Mark Kelley's bulldog or something ??

no seriously,

Fukushima radiation?
quite possibly given the movement of the concentrated release compounded by the continual meltdown and eventual permanent contamination factors.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Now with our Stealth Bombers in NK. Just maybe Obuma and his Buddies are thinking up ways to use the Stealth Bomber.
We could drop some flyers over the Palace of that Little Short Pep Squik.
Saying something like:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I know what you're saying.

I've always believed that NK is China's launching pad. NK has nothing, has never had anything. And how convenient that a nuke can target the world and china can say "we didn't do anything?"

I also fear that NK (China) can launch a "mis-fired" missile at fukushima, or Japan (China hates Japan) and cause even more radiation spewing to US.

It's not pretty - it's going to happen in some way.

The US gov't is the US citizens worse enemy, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
So, I'm just wondering, do you all set aside some time in your day just to hate the president, ala Orwell's 1984 (Two minutes of hate)?

Admit it, you take out a picture of Obama when Hannity comes on and hiss at it don't you? lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You should try to get your "news" from anywhere other than the MSM - and that's including Fox.

No body really knows what's going on in the world. Do you know about the BRIC"S nations going after the IMF monopoly on world finance?

What do you know? Are you just a obozo fan?

Even people who admit they voted for obozo say they get more news watching the BBC, than they do by watching anything that's shown on american tv.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Happy1 because: thought

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

as a personal friend of Korean War Veterans, i'd have to disagree with your summary.

NK has more than the US govt gives it credit for and always has.
NK has had plenty of time and 2 generations to renew their 'vows'
NK has the loyalty of their ppl (& China) and that's something America doesn't even recognize these days.

Nukes have been targeting the world for 40+yrs, this is nothing new.

yes, NK could but they aren't that stupid, no matter how the msm portrays it.

Fuku is more likely to be a catalyst in the disputed islands region or provide the distraction necessary for China to act on it's claim to Hawaii.
(or Obummer will grant China eminent domain privilege in another back door deal)

this is much bigger than a couple countries or a few sanctions or a regime change ... such goals are small potatoes in this stew.

this will evolve rapidly and quite likely around the next new moon.

agree that this US govt is the US citizens worst enemy.
no other has damaged this country more than they or as quickly.

ETA - well now, that's interesting, i didn't know when the next new moon was so i looked ... 4/10 is the date on the calendar and given the 3 day before/after period, that strangely coincides with the start of next week

maybe there is more to this 'blank' schedule than not ?
edit on 2-4-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I saw an article - don't know how true it was - that Hawaii and the pacific command was placed under an Austrailian's "general". I never thought of China wanting to claim Hawaii.

I'm sure you're aware that the Austrailian's are planning on throwing away the USD to trade with China.

Oh, what a tangled web they weave, when once trying to decieve.

I also look at the new moon for their new missions.

As far as NK and their people, as well as Chinese people - Isn't it amazing how generational communisim can influenze people to act in disregard of their own welfare - hoping just to stay alive while living under what we would consider "tryranny".
edit on 2-4-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join