It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dont worry, be happy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey you can always buy like 5 acres of land up in Alaska for $15,000 and just live off the land...no property taxes.. just living free without worrying about anything other than the basic things needed to live.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TB0x1

really? thats, like dirt cheap.....
thanks man....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, I'm pushin 80 years young and I can telll you, the best way to get through life and enjoy it is to live it too the fullest and find even the tinniest of pleasures in your own lil corner of the world. Everyday can present some small pleasure or fun...a butterfly sits on yer nose, a hummingbird flitters in front of your face, a lady bug lands on ya...little things for sure, but you build from those. You may have a small lil space for your world, a small apartment or whatever, you build joy and fun around your own personal space. Sometimes the "bigger picture" gets to be too much for all of us so sometimes it is the little things that mean a lot.

I've had MS since i was 40,....still, on good days, would ride my dirt bike, play with pets, pick flowers, whatever lil thing i could do. The world today can be a dissapointing place and make life a daunting task but still....we are an island unto ourselves to an extent and we have to build on what ever we can find to sustain us. Not always easy..I have my sad days and dark thoughts and moments, but when all is said and done, it's all we've got....our life and what we make of it. With age comes wisdom and sometimes lonliness....then, you have to find new things to fill the void.

It is true, the human condition is hard to understand, watch, endure, but never loose sight of how important YOU are and love yourself and be good to yourself. Random acts of kindness help...smile and sometimes someone actually smiles back. Start small and build from that. Life is a game of sorts...so much better to "win" at it in the long run rather than give up and perhaps miss the "prize"

edit on 4-4-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

edit on 4-4-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error again.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

very good advice, i will make the best of them, thank you..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join