It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: 2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Current "uncalled" states as of 4:15am EST:

NM 5 electoral votes
99% reporting
Bush - 322,112
Kerry - 318,486
margin of 3626

IA 7 electoral votes
99% reporting
Bush - 737,062
Kerry - 723,018
margin of 14,044

WI 10 electoral votes
Kerry - 1,451,910
Bush - 1,438,757
margin of 13,153

OH 20 electoral votes
Bush - 2,777,645
Kerry - 2,632,547
margin of 145,098

Current popular vote:
Bush - 56,740,970
Kerry - 53,015,230
margin of 3,725,740

Current electoral vote:
Bush - 254
Kerry - 242

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
FNC reporting a "dogfight" in NM now
State officials have stepped back from officially calling a winner and don't expect to finish counting until Wednesday morning.

As of 4:32am EST with 99% reporting: (CNN)
Bush - 325,113
Kerry - 319,291
with a margin of 5811 (up slightly from last count)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The AP is reporting 100% of Ohio's precincts counted.

Bush - 2,793,468 - 51 percent
Kerry - 2,655,316 - 49 percent
margin of 138,152

There are still anywhere from 120,000 (as reported by some state officials)
to 150,000 (as reported by some other state officials)
to 250,000 (as reported by the Kerry camp)
provisional ballots not yet counted in Ohio.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Kerry needs to make a phone call soon.
I believe it's over and, no matter how you shake it.
Kerry's odds are statistically insurmountable.

Congratualtions to GWB.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Interesting side-note.

Bush has "officially" received the largest number of popular votes in election history.
In 1984, Reagan scored 53,428,357 votes.
As it stands now, Bush has received 57,845,028 votes.

(note also that John Kerry is standing at 54,226,217 votes, placing his vote total well above Reagan's record)

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
7:20 am where is everybody?

GWB needs 1 more EC point to win. Kerry lagging by some amount, didn't look closely...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yay! Over half of you voters are morons, congratulations.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yay! Over half of you voters are morons, congratulations.

Well, it appears we've re-elected one, so I'd have to agree with that assessment...
We've just voted for WWIII folks...give yourselves a round of applause....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Congrats GWB the right candidate at the right time. America needs a strong leader who is not afraid to hit back where it hurts most.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am not one to gloat, however, my perception of reality differs greatly from the liberals, and some others, on this board.

When will the liberal left concede? not to this election, but to a failed agenda?

Some time ago the state of California elected a Republican governor.....near unheard of.

The current election expanded the right wing control of house and senate.

Tom Daschle got voted out of office for Chrissakes!

The agenda of the Republican party is the clear winner here, in more ways than one.

When will the Democratic party split??? The moderates have a fighting chance, but this left wing agenda pushing liberal ideology has failed, utterly.

Obviously, the American people are morality based, and feel the Republican party best represents their belief system...

It ain't all about George W. Bush folks.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You're right there... It's about a Christian majority still seeking to impose their puritanical views on others, and launch a new Crusade against an enemy of their own making.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, we have the moron in the white house again, but hey, I guess the nation deserved him for another 4 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think with all things being equal, it better to have 4 more years now, instead of later.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
News just come in from Yahoo...

WASHINGTON - After waiting all night with his presidency and place in the history books hanging in the balance, President Bush (news - web sites) gave up plans for a victory speech early Wednesday.

Votes Electoral Popular
Bush 254 51%
Kerry 252 48%
Live Election Results

Instead, Bush sent White House chief of staff Andrew Card to assert the president had won a "convincing Electoral College (news - web sites) victory" despite the lack of any independent affirmation

Yahoo News

[edit on 3-11-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

You're right there... It's about a Christian majority still seeking to impose their puritanical views on others, and launch a new Crusade against an enemy of their own making.

Gazrok, with all due respect, this type of thinking is one of the problems with the liberal left. 58,296,120 people who voted for George W. Bush are not ALL crazy, right wing, Christian Crusaders. Most are normal everyday Americans you work with, play with, drive alongside on the highways, etc.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Im hardly a Christian crusader, as I have not been to church since I was 3 years old. Im so glad it was Bush who was re-elected and think Kerry's tactics here are a joke. Having Iowa and New Mexico stop counting last night while 48 other states was a complete joke as well which was undoubtedly a act setup by the democratic Sec. of States and Governers in those two states. Funny they decide they said this morning they will stop counting until 9am and Kerry said he wont speak until after 10am. Not to mention they both stopped at 99% precincts in.
The democrats have really stunk it up last night losing historic and almost unprecedentedly last night. Daschle out was the 1st time since 1952 a Senate Leader was voted out of office and this is the 1st time since 1900 that the House, Senate and Presidency have all increased their totals. To me that is more of a testament the republicans have done in this country compared to the democrats failed ideology. Say what you will about this election but it was completely fair and gives COMPLETE legitimacy to President Bush in his second term, something that was a "supposed" issue to democrats in his previous 4 years. Anyways, kudos America, I believe the right choice was made.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If Kerry loses it will signal the end of the democaratic party as a viable alternative and opposingt force. Their death knell really started in 1996 with losses in the senate and house. Clinton, on personality alone, was able to get re-elected but the democrat party was losing at almost every turn.

On the plus side...Al Queda and the rest of the world can now say they TRULY hate the American people. As its not just the policy of the administation anymore...its the people............

congratulations america! you did it! you took the extreme foreign and domestic policy of right wingers and made it your own. Congrats on continuing to bewilder and alienate the rest of the world!!!!

In my honest opinion, I would avoid traveling outside the continental US for awhile...but of course that would mean actually thinking there's a world outside the continental US...which we know there isn't...not anything important anyway...just some brown people...no good Disneylands...there's McDonalds (so you'll have someplace to eat though)

Enjoy that Big Mac! Hell, get it supersized and then throw most of it away...and if you can do it while sitting in your SUV and in front of some starving folks, thats just extra points!
and its all about the points, baby.

There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Fox universe 269 - 242

BBC universe 254 - 252

ATS universe ?

No fat lady singing in Ohio. Only Walden Odell.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sometimes anger makes us say strange things, let him breath for a little.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Kerry conceeds.

FOX, CNN, MSNBC.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join