It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist group suspected in killing of Texas prosecutor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Blah blah blah! More of this insidious white boogey man which no one can see cept for the politicos and law. I take this stuff with grains of salt now.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

It's wasted energy to get upset about it. It's negative thinking and it spreads and brings you down. The best thing to do is to educate others about these goings ons. The more people that wake up and realize it, the better chance there is to combat it.
Knowledge is not only power but knowledge is also an ability allowing us to deal with things in a passive and less negative manner. IMO it's best to understand and deal/cope with it with as much positivity as one can. Granted it's rather difficult but it's not impossible.
It also builds character!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Search Failed me, so I started a new thread in Current Events here .

I heard an interview on CNN with a former Texas warden who now works as a consultant to prisons. He was extremely doubtful of whether the ABT could have done this as it is outside of their past history. The interview ended abruptly, though it could have been a time issue, as the person being interviewed mentioned lack of prior history on actions like this by the ABT and mentioned that it was more consistent with the MO of Mexican Cartels.

I'll repeat my question from my thread here:
My question to other members of ATS, is it possible that the MSM is concentrating on the ABT angle of this story because they really don't want to look at the Mexican Cartel angle in the murder of not one but two Texas DAs right before a major debate on immigration and border security?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

That could very well be the case. More than likely, actually. But i'll refer you to the first post on this page for it plays into this as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Somebody is scared.
I just can't believe a Texan is backing down.

A federal prosecutor has reportedly left a case involving members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas citing "security concerns."
The Dallas Morning News reports that Houston-based assistant U.S. attorney Jay Hileman told defense lawyer Richard O. Ely II that he was withdrawing in an email.
Ely is representing one of the defendants in the case, which involves racketeering charges.
Houston defense attorney Katherine Scardino also received the email from Hileman, according to Talking Points Memo.
"He sent the email to every lawyer representing a defendant in the Aryan Brotherhood federal case, and he said -- very short email -- that he was withdrawing for security reasons," Scardino told TPM.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

What happened to hunting them down and burning their houses down,like what has been happening?
Definitely a step in the wrong direction and sending the wrong message out.
For those accused,they just told them they won.

edit on 3-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Some new information for you;
A new suspect, Eric Williams.

Report: Email, car and weapons cache link former judge to prosecutor killings

www.rawstory.com...

McClelland and Hasse were both involved in prosecuting Williams after he stole several computer monitors from the courthouse, which was captured on video. Williams lost his job and his law license.

edit on 15-4-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join