It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Watch 2013-2019

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This war in North Korea do you think that it actually with a single person? Maybe due to how much money was lost on a particular CIA case. Perhaps theyre trying to make 400 trillion dollars from it as well. It sounds silly talking about a war in North Korea while China is pouring money into them suggesting China is in control of them and on top of that the investments of Barrack Obama and Mitt Romney into China suggests they are in league with the US. So it doesn't sound like a war at all. Sounds like building towards a New World Order and you all are buying into some hypothetical Metaphorical lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
When did world war 3 start with korea

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The North Koreans just held a workshop on discrete mathematics and computational geometry.

www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
North Korea has upgraded their space launch facility to handle larger rockets. They have also conducted another test on the rocket motor for their road mobile ICBM.

38north.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now this is interesting, if true

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Possible coup or defection of top officials?

The thick plottens

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSinister

Whoa!

That could be something major.
I wonder if his sister has anything to do with it?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yeah, could very well be the case.

I reckon the population would want a family face as acting God.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSinister

I did a quick search and it is in several news places, so there does seem to be something to this.

keeping watch!

Thanks for the heads up!

www.ibtimes.com...
news.vice.com...

edit on 3-10-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why no news in a year and a half?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
*McGulp*

www.newsweek.com... lear-strike-north-korea-277432

'“If North Korea moved across the border, our war plans called for the senior American general on the peninsula to take command of all U.S. and South Korea forces and defend South Korea— including by the use of nuclear weapons, if necessary,” Panetta writes in 'Worthy Fights: A Memoir of Leadership in War and Peace.'
“I left our meeting with the powerful sense that war in that region was neither hypothetical nor remote,” Panetta wrote, ‘but ever-present and imminent.”
edit on 15-10-2014 by WeAreAllNext because: URL insufficiently clear

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It is good to see that Kim Jong Un is back in the public eye.

www.bbc.com...

I hope that his recovery continues as he and Korea gets well soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mideast

Isolation has never worked towards a peaceful end, only through direct bi lateral debates and discussions can anything like peace be achieved. I dont have the answers of how that will come about I only pray it does, and it is up to the USA to make that happen

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Nah dont worry, NK wont bite

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
howcome north korea gets to openly threaten america with nukes but iran cant even get its reactors spinning without americ/israel crying constantly about it, if america was consistent in how it deals with "terrorists" and dictators, when half of these dictators provide more freedom than america does it becomes a bit of a farce at best.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

Wow, some threat, there are repercussions with everything we do or don't do. Are things that bad that NK and USA cannot even work together on something as basic as internet security? Surly there is a mutual benefit if the code can work together, or maybe having someone to demonize is important too?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: muckleduck

Wow, some threat, there are repercussions with everything we do or don't do. Are things that bad that NK and USA cannot even work together on something as basic as internet security? Surly there is a mutual benefit if the code can work together, or maybe having someone to demonize is important too?

i think they want us to believe that we need the nsa checkin everything, no dout a new internet law will be passed soon to allow easier tracking of the general public due to this sony fiasco, just a guess.

but i just cant see how its ok for n korea to openly threten the world with nukes but iran cant start a peaceful nuke prog, weho are we to decide if its for peace or war, even if they do produce weapon grade material t these sites, why should we care? until a bomb drops we should keep our noses out of other countries business.

iran has every right to defence as any other country, same with n korea.

the situation is a bit wierd in korea though, with all that artiellery bieng pointed at seoul should america not do as they say but it would be suicide for n korea to do that, sure theyd damage s korea for a while but the north would get decimated for that.

so basically we should just leave the koreans to it, if they want unity let em, if they want war, let em.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Senduko

Just basic nwo # stirring up, not anything special

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I predict that North Korea will be annexed by South Korea, but it will be done so by a future International United Coalition. It will then be split up between China, Russia and South Korea. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Evidently North Korea has declared war on the sea:

NK fires 2 missiles into the sea

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

North Korea is making waves with the reported test launch of a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) – a game-changing “world-level strategic weapon,” according to leader Kim Jong-Un. If confirmed, the test would violate existing UN resolutions.

Kim personally oversaw the launch, the state-run KCNA agency reports. The report detailed how the launcher submarine dived at the sound of a combat alarm to test fire the missile.

Satellite images taken earlier this week appeared to show the top of a new North Korean submarine, complete with a pair of launch tubes that could be used for ballistic or cruise missiles. Analysts are wary of drawing conclusions on that, as they believe a full SLBM capability would simply be too costly and cumbersome for Pyongyang to develop at this time – “years”, according to the same Johns Hopkins university experts that analyzed the images.

"An SLBM capability would certainly increase the credibility of the North's retaliatory threat, but I'd like to see what foreign intel says about this test," he added.

Kim is as embattled as ever, though, claiming the launch now means the North possesses a “world-level strategic weapon capable of striking and wiping out in any waters the hostile forces infringing upon (North Korea's) sovereignty and dignity."

Source
Source
Source

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join