It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Shaped UFO Near Shenzhou-8 Undocking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

Need some assistance identifying this blinking object that appears to be flying passed a Chinese satelite.

Originally broadcast in 2011, footage clearly shows a disc shaped pulsing UFO whiz past the Shenzhou-8 as it undocks from the Tiangong-1 module. Uploaded for the record.

It's a bit strange that the person operating the camera switched screens just as the same object rears back for a pass.

Blinking object, moving pretty quickly.
Hard to say on this one.

edit on 30-3-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I'm noticing that just as the object appears, it seems to be either stationary or moving towards / away from the camera (no change in lateral movement) and then appears to dart passed as if it is monitoring the damned satellite.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

How can Nasa and any other space agency keep denying what is ridicously obvious that Ufos are in space, monitoring earth space craft.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Looks to me like some tumbling object bounced back after hitting the satellite. Problem with that is the speed at which different objects move through space. Actual collisions are rare. Any that do occur are usually at such high relative velocities that it wouldn't be observable by camera a) and b), wouldn't "bounce".

Unless this is a piece of ice shaken loose by thrusters (during docking and undocking maneuvers) or...

its faked.

Pulsing is explained because all free tumbling objects umm... tumble.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
That's a foo fighter!
Maybe it's more fun for them at 50,000 miles an hour
versus chasing B-17's at 250.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It's a tiny ufo that is for sure, maybe a ant Alien inside that tiny pulsating ufo?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Looks to me like some tumbling object bounced back after hitting the satellite. Problem with that is the speed at which different objects move through space. Actual collisions are rare. Any that do occur are usually at such high relative velocities that it wouldn't be observable by camera a) and b), wouldn't "bounce".

Unless this is a piece of ice shaken loose by thrusters (during docking and undocking maneuvers) or...

its faked.

Pulsing is explained because all free tumbling objects umm... tumble.

Why on earth would it bounce right? Doesn't make sense at all to me, especially the percieved angles this blinking/rotating object is moving at.

Also, you can see it enter view, it does not appear to be from the satellite itself.
And why would the operator suspiciously cut to another image? The scenario is pretty ideal, "Oops, can't have us video taping that!" --- Why? It's just a lost strobe light in space.

Please add more to your suspicion of this being an intentional hoax.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
It's a tiny ufo that is for sure, maybe a ant Alien inside that tiny pulsating ufo?

Or perhaps space is not so vacant of life as we are led to believe.
Maybe it is our second ocean in more ways than one

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I didn't see anything.

Looked like it just knocked a star out of orbit.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Please add more to your suspicion of this being an intentional hoax.

I can't. I am not a hoaxer. It is one possibility.

The reason I said it "appears to bounce back" from the satellite is that on the return to view after disappearing it is slowed, like a cue ball off a cushion.

Remember, I said "appeared' and "like". I don't know for sure. What about tumble (pulsing)? All free fall objects tumble. Guided ones do not. Sun light reflections makes them "appear like" they are "pulsing". If you can't rule that out...

...its a bit of space debris.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Nice find!

The object looks like it hovers, then accelerates and then it makes a sharp turn back towards the satellite before they cut the feed.

Interesting indeed!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Or perhaps space is not so vacant of life as we are led to believe.
Maybe it is our second ocean in more ways than one

That is an astute thought. One I agree with.

There is far more reason to believe that there is life in the upper atmosphere, or even space itself, that has evolved ways to convert electricity into as usable form, than to think these things that simply appear to float around aimlessly are intelligent craft sent to spy on us.

What a shame that as we peer into the unknown, as soon as we see something we are unsure of, we make up tales of sirens or sea monsters.. rather than use our intelligence to consider things at a more mundane and explainable level.

It's either, imo, debris. or as earth shattering as seeing a translucent and eyeless fish at the bottom of the deepest ocean. Either way, it's care for us is zero.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Moved too fast to be just bouncing off the satellite. Looked quite fitting with the background to be hoaxed.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Hehe, exactly. I feel this is one of various possibilities, but I firmly think something is going on.
One interesting way to look into this phenomena is to research the cover-ups. What are they so afraid of allowing us to see?
Perhaps we should send the Navy out there instead?

For some reason, it reminds me of this:

They're Made Out of Meat!

^ I suggest reading it, I thought it it was genius. The moral: From their perspective, they cannot even fathom how something made of meat (humans) could be capable of becoming sentient, let alone building machines.
Great short story--- but if you're all feeling lazy, check out the vid above.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

** It's a tiny ufo that is for sure, maybe a ant Alien inside that tiny pulsating ufo?**

You made me laugh - thank you for that Skeptic.

Ansar

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

lol great depth perception that must mean that satellite is about 6 inches long then

Originally posted by Manhater
I didn't see anything.

Looked like it just knocked a star out of orbit.

edit on 31-3-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
we assume an alien race would come in craft of a certain size, shape, and structure, but if actual mass could be reduced, it would make intersteller travel easier. so, if you could make a sphere the size of a golf ball, and that sphere be a plasma that contains quadtrillions of binary data points, (or some other organized data content), it could come from sentinent beings that use it for research and/or communications.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sorry, but anything coming from ADG is questionable if not a down right hoax.

ADG is well known hoaxer and I wouldn't put much validity to this video.

And the original video was from undercov3r alien who is another youtuber that puts out questionable videos, so I would be very skeptical of videos from them.
edit on 31-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Sorry, but anything coming from ADG is questionable if not a down right hoax.

ADG is well known hoaxer and I wouldn't put much validity to this video.

lot of you-tubers including ADG steal others and post as their own i found the same video and dates back to 2011

it looks legit to me

@ 1 min into vid watch in full-screen you can see something appear under the left panel then disappear

@ 1:20 you will the same thing in OP video but watch in full screen you will see what looks like its reflection on the left side or another object all together.

edit on 31-3-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Yup, he probably nicked it from one of my channels, the guy is a nob head.

I posted this 9 months ago, he must have run out of hoax pictures to make a story for.

You can add streetcap1 to your list of hoaxers, he still cannot distinguish the difference between a reflection and an actual object, also many of his ISS videos show the moon passing behind earth which he also insists is a UFO that keeps coming back...LOL
edit on 31-3-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join