It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Prophetic Warnings of a Terrible New Madrid Fault Earthquake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Perhaps you would do well to read the posts more carefully.

The prophecies contend THAT

1. America will be split in two by a new arm of the Gulf of Mexico reaching all the way up to the Great Lakes

BECAUSE

2. America pressures Israel to divide Jerusalem.

. . .

It MIGHT just be interesting to note that more than a dozen of other sources--perhaps as many as 2-3 dozen--including the Hopi elders for centuries . . . a list of folks with similar maps from occult soruces . . . and a diversity of common people given dreams and visions of the SAME sort of thing over the last 20 or so years . . .

I'd bet that you have NO RATIONAL, VALID, OR CONVINCING EXPLANATION for such a diversity of sources asserting essentially the same changes in the USA mainland geography.

The OP gives a reason grounded in Scripture. I believe it.

This thread is about that and related issues and factors.

Certainly time will tell.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

A mildly interesting perspective.

Personally, I've never thought it a wise move

to try and tell ALMIGHTY GOD

how HE

OUGHT to play his role of being ALMIGHTY GOD.

Such a notion just never made sense to me.

I tend to believe that my finiteness is insufficient to comprehend a sufficient amount of HIS BEING from which to JUDGE HIM.

Besides, HE tends to take a dim view of mortals passing negative judgment on Him or His ways.

HE declares that HIS WAYS are higher than our ways.

I believe Him. He's always proven true, in my life.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Thanks for the outrageous personal assault.

When the message is uncomfortable, assault the messenger is an age old habit.

However, in terms of the OP, satan always sides AGAINST ISRAEL.

That's the case in the Biblical record.

That's the case in our era.

There are not a lot of options, from God's perspective.

Evidently many are still making poor choices.

Man even the definition of israel is far warped. You know what i think? I think Israel is a specific sect of gods people As in the true followers of the jehova and yahweh. Not the idol thumping... what ever it is.

When you warship bright shining angels and this and that. Your actually praying to lucifer.
The pleiades are sort of light beingish, they are the *messgeners* of the lord that fell from grace.
Now god just appears as an angel of the lord.. Or more or less himself or themselves if you want to be literal.

God is omnipotent because they are a species. And they are intimately tied with creation and nature. So you can wipe the sweat off your face. This is the truth man. Usually the most obvious things are. When natives speak of animal spirits gueiding us. People should see this as a literal thing. And how can it be literal? An animal is just an animal. Unless its a shapeshifting alien.

Take into account the bibles many references to wolves jaguars and panthers. Often the jaguar is used to personify the lords sin. Go a head and look it up for youself well your all ranting about god this and that.... Without actually putting a face onhim.

This guy who says he is a prophet is kind of a joke. I saw jehova face to face, Therefore i can identify them.

This is Yahweh, well. Literally poped up unexpectantly. I said they prayer wrong tho i said i am yahweh and it appeared.

That was the second time i saw him and i was with 2 friends. the frst time i saw him it was extremely esoteric and horrorfying. he pretty much showed me what was going to happen in the future through literal action.

It took me like... what? a couple years to peice together why i was seeing what i was and why it did what it did? It was the dreams about the powers that and me asking my friend if he had them too and him being liike yeah a couple years ago. i was like O.O No way.

So i dug around and turns out my dream plays out, There is false christ from the heavens who comes. But he will be the feathered serpent. and he will come from the pleiades and be with the owl and Jahbulon the child sacrifiser. These are real things... you can look it up. That's why people see creepy child sacrifies. You wanna know the truth? is because people are giving offerings to Satan. and by satan i mean the feathered serpent. The greys, the pleiadians, all of those. That is not of God, They are fallen angels just as the bible says.

So you can follow this old mans words or you can trust in a boy who crys wolf. As the wolf is my god. I know they will come back to help us from these serpents.

do i have to bring up a quote.. oh why not it will be fun >

Jeremiah 23:5-6 (World English Bible)

Behold, the days come, says Yahweh, that I will raise to David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land. 6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely; and this is his name whereby he shall be called: Yahweh our righteousness.

Jeremiah 5:6 (New International Version)

This one is the fun part

Therefore a lion from the forest will attack them,
a wolf from the desert will ravage them,
a leopard will lie in wait near their towns
to tear to pieces any who venture out,
for their rebellion is great
and their backslidings many.

Well, that explains your livestock at the hands of the black wolves.Lol. I bet you people were screaming at them to. God banish this demon banish it. hahaha, its funny for a bit but i can see the wolves getting fedup with it. And eventually even loathing it.
edit on 1-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

NOPE.

Not my reality.

Clever components of an END TIMES delusion, however. . . as predicted.

Betting on the wrong horse is not a good survival habit, custom, preference.

I can understand, however, how the theory you espouse . . . would be attractive . . . to those with certain values and inclinations.

The OP discusses the God of the Bible's priorities for Israel and His fierce defense of Israel to very dramatic degrees.

Alternate intrepretations may be slightly to mildly interesting to a point. I don't believe they have any lasting validity in "real" life.

I've persistently experienced the God of the Bible's confirmations as who He is and what He's about.

NONE of the alternate explanations have ever proven anything but false in my life.

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

NOPE.

Not my reality.

Clever components of an END TIMES delusion, however. . . as predicted.

Betting on the wrong horse is not a good survival habit, custom, preference.

I can understand, however, how the theory you espouse . . . would be attractive . . . to those with certain values and inclinations.

The OP discusses the God of the Bible's priorities for Israel and His fierce defense of Israel to very dramatic degrees.

Alternate intrepretations may be slightly to mildly interesting to a point. I don't believe they have any lasting validity in "real" life.

I've persistently experienced the God of the Bible's confirmations as who He is and what He's about.

NONE of the alternate explanations have ever proven anything but false in my life.

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

Believe what you want, You will be left behind if you do not follow the wolf . The light option. The one full of brightness and the easy way out that everyone else follows. That will be the route you will take. And upon this you will see the angels will torn and ripped. And the owl will be revealed. For nothing more than a snake an owl is all that is is. And if you warship these angels. These transgressions will be yours. As the lord of Justice has no time for the sinful.

Take the warning if you wish, When i summoned yahwah he came face to face. DO i have him on speed dial? No. not yet. but when the time comes. Myself and others of the Yahweh, those who see jehova. Will be taken by him. And that is all, For the rest left over is after the rapture, and the message long lost and low. How the masses will be fallen. You will not believe me, and that is fine. Only a small number make it to Atlantis anyways.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I still disagree with your construction on reality.

I believe the OP sources and the Bible are accurate as is.

Yahweh insists that those who earnestly SEEK HIM SHALL FIND HIM.

His Manual is a sufficient guide.

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: unnecessary--you already did the edit Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I still disagree with your construction on reality.

I believe the OP sources and the Bible are accurate as is.

Yahweh insists that those who earnestly SEEK HIM SHALL FIND HIM.

His Manual is a sufficient guide.

edit on 1/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: unnecessary--you already did the edit Thanks

If i told you my name was Chris would that make you believe me more?

Watch the video and look at the mayan calander.
Even if i was some kind of messiah i wouldn't want people worshiping me. And im not implying i am one. I just think people have their heads all in the wrong places.

the universe should be looked at as a sacred thing, upon intention. The act of thinking such life can be created. How the web of lives tie together to make up the generations upon generations of who we are. Despite our constant destruction. And falling out. We are what is god incarnate in this world. As a thought. As a consious being. All beings are alive in this mesh of web and tied to the essence of god.

Because god is dark matter and energy. the creational unseen energies that hold the whole of the universe together is what is god. these beings of higher matter and energy are creators as well as guardians of their realm. This is their realm. And they have always been here. People just forgot whoes who. And they see te pleiades and get mixed up with the bible. because the bible speaks of fallen angels. but the Angels of the lord of OF the lord itself and nothing less. It would be the lord and you know this argument because as a chistian you would of had to of heard about it.

Dark matter is the creational force of life, it is upon to much mass in one localized location that the universe needs to clean itself. So anti paradoxal energies are in place. They crush all of the kingdoms of the 4 elements gas liquid fire/light and earth/ metals stones. All of these are converted into dark matter which can in the future. be reconverted back into elements of this dimension. When the localized energy has been stabelized the black hole disperces. This is how something comes from nothing. Do you understand what Yahweh means by that?
That he did paint these heavens and our universe ( our universe implying our world and our understanding of all that is. Only because we lack the knowledge)

So i could be talking out my !##$ with the black hole theory. But I know Yahweh will be personifed as these things during the end times.

www.openbible.info...
41 Bible Verses about Wolf

Isaiah 65:25 ESV / 13 helpful votes

The wolf and the lamb shall graze together; the lion shall eat straw like the ox, and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-9 ESV / 13 helpful votes

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Psalm 104:19-28 ESV / 3 helpful votes

He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. You make darkness, and it is night, when all the beasts of the forest creep about. The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God. When the sun rises, they steal away and lie down in their dens. Man goes out to his work and to his labor until the evening. ...

Romans 8:18-21 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.

Sons of god. Key word.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I believe I understand your perspective quite sufficiently to disagree.

I will not be joining you in your convictions.

This is not a thread that has the topic of your selling your perspective, your construction on God, etc.

The topic of this thread is the 4 prophecies and their relationship with the Yahweh of the Bible--particularly vis a vis HIS

STATED perspective on literal Israel and all who help vs hinder or hurt Israel--the literal blood descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . . . and logically directly related issues.

If you want a thread to sell your perspective about God on, please start one.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Sounds like a god i want to know.

Follow me or else!!

I dont need a bible thimping jesus freak to tell me that there is going to be another earthquake.

It really amazes me. You know, the whole god is great, trust jesus, allah, or whomever your flavor is,,,, because if you dont embrace them then you will be destroyed.

Sounds pretty sick and twisted.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Oh really?

Not to me.

What is your BETTER PLAN for constructing a multiverse . . . that includes a boot-camp planet . . . to rear and train leaders to rule and reign with God based on Love and humility . . . ?

How would YOU deal with evil that seems to be somewhat inherent in some critters with a certain level of free-will?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Don't worry many other people here also think It is nonsense, no wonder everyone is walking away from religion.
His reality is a tarnished wicked view, in fact nothing he has said follows the true path...his path is filled with hate, suffering and death.
You can imagine what he is like while typing all wide eyed dribbling flagilating himself calling out Jesus's name.
Not once has he talking about the true meaning.
Love.
He will get what is coming to him.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Sounds like a god i want to know.

Follow me or else!!

I dont need a bible thimping jesus freak to tell me that there is going to be another earthquake.

It really amazes me. You know, the whole god is great, trust jesus, allah, or whomever your flavor is,,,, because if you dont embrace them then you will be destroyed.

Sounds pretty sick and twisted.

Its more complicated than that. The Orions created the pleiades. They got jelly of humans and all the attention daddy was giving them and they went darkside on us. and ever since the tree of knowledge knowledge/life known as the tree of the pleaides is one of a firey bird dragon that decives everyone. And take them to hell. Literal hell. Like a place where they draw blood from you and many other experiments. Only you will be so far from earth it will be impossible for you to reincarnate here.

The term purgatory means that during this rapture if people are left on the surface of the planet. They must wait on the surface of the planet until man and woman emerge and the spirit can find a vessel. People do not go shooting across star systems, I guess Star seeds do that but we know the pleadies as evil so that would be workings of the .. haaha funny saying that. Workings of the devil.

And many alien abductions are forcefully done on you. Yahweh, the black dogs. I have not read 1 abduction story with them. I have read some saying they do like '___' or something and see lion people hahaah Tho the thing i saw was pretty horrorfying and awestricking at the same time These pictures really can't do justice for what they look like. Anyone who has seen the black dogs befor will know exactly what im talking about.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know more than 3,000 students who'd all assert that you have no clue about me, my values, my behaviors and my relationships.

And, your comment added nothing to the discussion of the OP.

The prophecies are about the Yahweh of the Bible defending and supporting the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. . . . punishing those who hurt those descendants and rewarding those who bless them.

And, imho, The God who Loved enough to die on The Cross for those WHO SEEK HIM

is well qualified to define what IS LOVE

AND

What is the opposite of Love.

I'll go with HIS definitions.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All brimstone and fire you are....I pity your students. I just hope you are not teaching religious matters we need the old ideas to die off. Oh and they are dying off people are waking up to reject your kind of Christianity.
edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The remaining rebellious notions and critters will be removed at literal Armageddon.

. . . by The King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

The wise Love Him and receive His Love.

He will be Israel's overt and all powerful Champion in full view of all at that time.

Every knee shall bow; every tongue confess that HE IS LORD . . .

I suspect you have knees and a tongue.

At that point, the 4 prophecies will have been fulfilled and God's defense, support and exaltation of HIS chosen tribe will be well known.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

3 is a magic number. (You’ve never heard that one have you)

A 3 letter word, we take into account its last letter, leaving two letters. 2x1 = 2 , which is the same as 2x0 = 2

(A 3 letter word because... God... )

So we have 2 becoming 0 and 3 becoming 1. It’s the start of things. This is why 23 is hailed as a number of conspiracy. Though the year 2031 exhibits extra numbers, these extra numbers are subsidiary explanations for their primaries. That is, 0 can be said to be the unfortunate case of something beautiful being ended by the power of 3 , this though takes the life of zero into the realms of the one, or the on.

NOTE: I write this in complete disregard for coherence or comprehensive understanding. It is shrouded in a state of "uhh" and "wuhh" and I know this. I find the truth is fleeting and requires an act of clairvoyance. I write this daringly.
edit on 1-4-2013 by SWENmordin because: (no reason given)

EDIT: 2 is related to 4 through the exit. Exit because, 2 can exit the 3 letter word trap (if you will). This brings us the number 42. This is why it is said to took millions of years for the computer on the film "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" to calculate the meaning of life, which was... 42. It isn't so simple mind you.

EDIT2: Talking of magic numbers, cwu.com... This takes into account the specialty of the numbers but most obviously incorporates it into the importance of childrens upbringing.

EDIT3: This is a branch website from the website "First 5 : checkup system" , cwu.com... Well it seems , or so I greatly feel, that these people know us better than we know ourselves and so try to avoid the pitfalls we all encounter by doing foolish things out of desire. Which means they are lucrative because of the whole hearted truth they encompass.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

April Fools!

Right?

Mossad sure has a bad sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

My turn.

I have 4 questions for you:

1. Assume the OP prophecies come true--abundantly and obviously true. Would such an eventuality alter your perceptions of reality in the least? Why/ why not?

2. Assume that the rest of the Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES . . . e. g. the Mark of the Beast; overt demanded worship of satan etc. come true and you live to see it . . . would that alter your perceptions of reality in the least? Why/ why not?

3. Assuming both 1 & 2 above . . . would any such eventualities alter your BEHAVIORS in the least?

4. Would you still reject the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Son and Holy Spirit?

1. Well they will eventually come true. They are not "prophecies" they are unavoidable events. Yes the new madrid fault will spring into action some day. Could be tomorrow, could be in a thousand years. Or in a hundred years. It happened in what... 1800s? (im not a geologist or a seismologist) Was it because anyone had betrayed israel? No. Pressure, fault lines, subduction stuff etc etc that I know absolutely nothing about but that are uncontested scientific facts. If you can interpret those as divine signs? Sure... but you can interpret anything as a divine sign - wake up in the morning, kick the cat, then bump your head into the kitchen drawer as you get up after feeding the cat - there - God punished you for kicking the cat and feeding it didnt do enough for you to repent. Or... you were just sloppy because you were sleepy and grumpy and forgot the drawer was open... So... the answer is no. It will not alter my perception of "reality". If israel was bombed and one weak later the new madrid fault ripped a new one in the states it would just be an already expected natural disaster, altho of course catastrophic.

2. It wont. There will be no "mark of the beast" unless we make it so. If any prophecies come true it is because we made them come true, not because of some divine intervention. If the sun delivers the so called "kill shot", theres no divine intervention, its not even mentioned in the "end times prophecies" although you'll interpret it as prophesied somewhere, somehow. You'll find a way to say it was already written and we were already warned.

3. No. I do not behave according to some devil or to some god. One: if there are gods, I always thought there should be many of them, I have trouble dealing with the idea of a single god. A divine dictatorial regime lead by one single figure with power over everything else. So I'm more inclined into the polytheistic side of things. Even then I'm not really a religious person, although I do respect religion for its core values and when its taken with moderation and with consideration realizing the separation of the spiritual world and the real world. I do respect these "moderate" religious people and I often agree to them in many subjects for our views, concerns, values and intentions are the same, although through different channels. So, no. My behaviours do not change.

4. I believe in the human spirit. I believe in Man. In what we can achieve when we set our minds to it. Sometimes its like we can achieve almost a collective conscience, like a hive-mind. We can actually communicate and do wonderful things as a species. I believe in our strength, in our ingenuity, our adaptability, our passion, our desire for greatness. Our ambitions to be wiser, better, kinder each day that passes. There are good humans and there are bad humans. Like there are bad dogs and good dogs, or good elephants and bad elephants. We are a part of a planet made of roughly 9 million species. There is no devil nor god commanding any of these species. We control ourselves and our actions. There are members worth of belonging to our species, others that misrepresent us and unfortunately those shouldnt have a place amongst us - they push the rest of us down to a primitive level we should have left long time ago. I am a humanist. Dont ask me about god or the devil, demons or angels. Ask me about Man. You know... when you get sick, you go to the doctor... praying will you killed.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by BO XIAN

All brimstone and fire you are....I pity your students. I just hope you are not teaching religious matters we need the old ideas to die off. Oh and they are dying off people are waking up to reject your kind of Christianity.
edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

You get a star for that my friend, I have a feeling you have been reading what i have been posting otherwise that comment would kinda make no sense. Because everyones like huh derp christianity? Follow Jesus derp

You, you are saying that christianity can be more by saying * your kind of christianity * specifying the usual normal god millions of people believe in yet does not exist. The bible is fullfilled.

Even tho millions of people say they are strict belivers of god, they are liars and cowards. And they will cower at darkness their Lord in fear and Terror. He will be a instrument of death for all who worship the snake, which is what the millons of people are waiting for. The snake Ashtar to claim he is Jesus so he can take you all to heaven.. i mean hell. Because its a trap. I could pull up a whole picture book of evidence to prove all of which i am saying. And all the pictures would be of objects thousands of years old. Therefore my word would be ancient and it still is. I follow the word of my lord and the message he gave me to give to everyone else. That the happening is coming, and it will be on both sides. Lucifers and Gods. God will be coming first tho. And when he arrives he will bring along with him 3 days of darkness.

This is why the elder of the mayan calander was expecting 3 days of darkness. There is no other reason. Because he believes the panther Christ, will awaken and use his legions of dogs and panthers to destroy these Owls. This is what i believe in, that one day they will make themselves known on a massive scale. Both the pleiades and The Orions. But do not take the forbidden fruit of the tree of pleiades. This is what eve did and it created the nephlem. You cannot have a baby with a *god* because the children will end up being giants. Or other messed up creatures are created because of the double helix strain mixing with the tripple helix strain.

oddstuffmagazine.com...

2. An off-duty police dog handler took this footage of what he claimed was a panther-sized big cat prowling on a railway line in Helensburgh

This looks exactly like what i saw that night when it shapeshifted on me.

The creature may look small. But compare it to the train tracks. and you will see tat this animal is in fact quite large.

Leviticus 20:25-26 ESV / 2 helpful votes

You shall therefore separate the clean beast from the unclean, and the unclean bird from the clean. You shall not make yourselves detestable by beast or by bird or by anything with which the ground crawls, which I have set apart for you to hold unclean. You shall be holy to me, for I the Lord am holy and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be mine.

Leviticus 11:44-47 ESV / 2 helpful votes

For I am the Lord your God. Consecrate yourselves therefore, and be holy, for I am holy. You shall not defile yourselves with any swarming thing that crawls on the ground. For I am the Lord who brought you up out of the land of Egypt to be your God. You shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.” This is the law about beast and bird and every living creature that moves through the waters and every creature that swarms on the ground, to make a distinction between the unclean and the clean and between the living creature that may be eaten and the living creature that may not be eaten.

mos 5:8 ESV / 31 helpful votes

He who made the Pleiades and Orion, and turns deep darkness into the morning and darkens the day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the surface of the earth, the Lord is his name;
Watching Out for Wolves

Job 38:31 ESV / 22 helpful votes

“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loose the cords of Orion?

Job 9:9 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Who made the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the chambers of the south;

Job 38:31-32 ESV / 6 helpful votes

“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loose the cords of Orion? Can you lead forth the Mazzaroth in their season, or can you guide the Bear with its children?

Isaiah 40:22 ESV / 5 helpful votes

It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;

Job 26:7 ESV / 4 helpful votes

He stretches out the north over the void and hangs the earth on nothing.

Genesis 1:1-31 ESV / 4 helpful votes

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. ...

Because god is a shapeshifting alien made of dark matter. So. Since i know this to be truth. The whole bible makes sense to me. Its pretty straight forward acutally. Just people are dumb and should not be trusted. I wouldnt trust my own oppinion if i had not had the experiences i did have. I would be as blind and clueless to who god is as everyone else. But im not. Its pretty clear in my head. how about you?

(16:17-20)

17 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. 18 For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. 19 For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good, and innocent in what is evil. 20 And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and, although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them (Romans 1:28-32).

Writers of early bestiaries such as the Physiologus reported that the panther found it necessary to spend three days sleeping in its cave after every meal. Upon awakening, the panther was said to exit its cave with a roar which exuded a sweet fragrance. This aroma was so enticing that all the animals in the area were irresistibly attracted to its breath and became more or less intoxicated by it. Only the snake and the dragon (representing the Devil) were repulsed at this scent and fled to underground caverns, quaking with fear. These misbeliefs about the panther created a perfect allegory of Christ's Resurrection after spending three days in the tomb, having drunk the cup of His Crucifixion (John 18:11). The sweet breath of the risen panther was comparable to the fragrance of Christ which was the aroma of life to those willing to make peace with God and the odor of death to the instruments of Satan (2 Cor 2:14-16).

GENESIS 49:9
9Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

12His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk. < -- cats like milk lol

Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the
evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities:
every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their
transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.
— Jeremiah, V.6

Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
— Hosea, XIII.7

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were
as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and
the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
— Revelations, XIII.2

Oh look i found another picture Hmmm i wonder, maybe because im speaking the truth? This snake will make a fine addiction under my boot when the time times.
I love its smile hahahaha god is a funny, Always has a sense of humor.
This a picture I cropped from the mayan calander. I doubt anyone else noticed this. But see the panthers head? Btw the calander as i have posted is Ashtar or satans face. I have revealed to you the true forms of god and the devil. So that when the time comes you will be knowledgable in your chosing of the snake or god.

I speak nothing but the truth of what i saw and what answers were given to me. The lord did not lie when he appeared to me face to face. He was indeed a lion and a wolf. Just as the bible says. And i have read deeper and it is our lord they speak of from Orion. Because of the 3 kings and all the personification you see. I give you the identity of your lord as i am fully open and i actually renounced christianity. Upon doing so, the lord appeared unto me and gave me what he said is the truth. So i fill follow it and preach it far and wise so all will know the coming of the wolf and the panther. In the 3 days of darkness he shall come. And then after Ashtar shall come. And in these time the world will be in tourmoil from earthquake threats and threats of nuclear war.

I don't know how obvious i have to make it for you guys. But i can keep going. As my word is the word of my lord and his messages are engrained in many many things.

If my words were lies, would i not beable to pick apart these pictures for you? As with the pleiades tree of begining? I did not paint this. I did not run across the globe to paint this to deciver you people.
Don't just look at these pictures and think huh, its just a picture.

And this will be the tree that will be burned down. Along with the all seeing eye. It too shall be burned and the snake shall be crush and the owls wings shall be torn to peices. All who worship these gods shall watch in horror as your beloved snake is devoured by the rightious Panther.

The reason why Satan has horns and looks like a bull is because the pleiadies is in the TORUS constellation. Here we can see the bull personified as a tree and a feathered serpent. At the bottom you have the All seeing eye. I am turth and incarnation of truth therefore i will always be as honest as i can be be.

I will show the truth of things, I will enlighten those that are confused and give them the power to make the choice themselves. Do you trust the pleiadians when they come? Or do you turn from the snake.

And all that should come of warshiping angels and the pleiades. The feathered serpent sees you as a vessel of blood waiting to be cracked and poured.

Just as the owl god demand it, you shall give it.

And as the tree of the snake demands it. You shall give it. And each soul from these branches you see here the people coming out of the tree will be cracked and collected for blood. You have been warned.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

My turn.

I have 4 questions for you:

1. Assume the OP prophecies come true--abundantly and obviously true. Would such an eventuality alter your perceptions of reality in the least? Why/ why not?

2. Assume that the rest of the Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES . . . e. g. the Mark of the Beast; overt demanded worship of satan etc. come true and you live to see it . . . would that alter your perceptions of reality in the least? Why/ why not?

3. Assuming both 1 & 2 above . . . would any such eventualities alter your BEHAVIORS in the least?

4. Would you still reject the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Son and Holy Spirit?

1. Well they will eventually come true. They are not "prophecies" they are unavoidable events. Yes the new madrid fault will spring into action some day. Could be tomorrow, could be in a thousand years. Or in a hundred years. It happened in what... 1800s? (im not a geologist or a seismologist) Was it because anyone had betrayed israel? No. Pressure, fault lines, subduction stuff etc etc that I know absolutely nothing about but that are uncontested scientific facts. If you can interpret those as divine signs? Sure... but you can interpret anything as a divine sign - wake up in the morning, kick the cat, then bump your head into the kitchen drawer as you get up after feeding the cat - there - God punished you for kicking the cat and feeding it didnt do enough for you to repent. Or... you were just sloppy because you were sleepy and grumpy and forgot the drawer was open... So... the answer is no. It will not alter my perception of "reality". If israel was bombed and one weak later the new madrid fault ripped a new one in the states it would just be an already expected natural disaster, altho of course catastrophic.

2. It wont. There will be no "mark of the beast" unless we make it so. If any prophecies come true it is because we made them come true, not because of some divine intervention. If the sun delivers the so called "kill shot", theres no divine intervention, its not even mentioned in the "end times prophecies" although you'll interpret it as prophesied somewhere, somehow. You'll find a way to say it was already written and we were already warned.

3. No. I do not behave according to some devil or to some god. One: if there are gods, I always thought there should be many of them, I have trouble dealing with the idea of a single god. A divine dictatorial regime lead by one single figure with power over everything else. So I'm more inclined into the polytheistic side of things. Even then I'm not really a religious person, although I do respect religion for its core values and when its taken with moderation and with consideration realizing the separation of the spiritual world and the real world. I do respect these "moderate" religious people and I often agree to them in many subjects for our views, concerns, values and intentions are the same, although through different channels. So, no. My behaviours do not change.

4. I believe in the human spirit. I believe in Man. In what we can achieve when we set our minds to it. Sometimes its like we can achieve almost a collective conscience, like a hive-mind. We can actually communicate and do wonderful things as a species. I believe in our strength, in our ingenuity, our adaptability, our passion, our desire for greatness. Our ambitions to be wiser, better, kinder each day that passes. There are good humans and there are bad humans. Like there are bad dogs and good dogs, or good elephants and bad elephants. We are a part of a planet made of roughly 9 million species. There is no devil nor god commanding any of these species. We control ourselves and our actions. There are members worth of belonging to our species, others that misrepresent us and unfortunately those shouldnt have a place amongst us - they push the rest of us down to a primitive level we should have left long time ago. I am a humanist. Dont ask me about god or the devil, demons or angels. Ask me about Man. You know... when you get sick, you go to the doctor... praying will you killed.

Should listen to this man too, He does not know what is going on. but yet does not deny what can happen. Where as everyone else who does not know what is going on. Preaches and preaches.

I preach because i am a prophet and i have had visions. That is my reason. I can actually educate people and lead them on a different path, the correct one that will lead them to what they are asking for. If they are asking for god then i will answer their questions as an emessary of god. I have shown you the face of god that has been hidden just for this occation. The true nature of god in the bible is as esoteric as the panthers and jaguar and dogs.

PS the mark of the beast you speak of are alien implants. A lot of star seeds are being mind controlled and if you recive these marks you are pretty much doomed as they will regulate your serrotinin among other things. The mark of the beast IS NOT THE RFID CHIP it is something similar but different and more advanced all

ALSO it is not a coincidence that Orion looks like a man. As god created this galaxy( not the universe the 2 words are often confused and mixed up) It only seems spiritual and holy that our special constellation in the sky is of a man,

And many regions around the world warship Orion as our ancestors.

See.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join