It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War to Be Conducted on Korean Peninsula

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xquietonex
I think the real unknown is what happens if the internal DPRK washing machine goes out of balance

Then the American Military Industrial Complex will lean against the machine.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by xquietonex
I think the real unknown is what happens if the internal DPRK washing machine goes out of balance

Then the American Military Industrial Complex will lean against the machine.

And THAT, in a nutshell, is the concern...

I hope (as with most else) that this is well-scripted politics. Given the western background of new dear leader, and the rhetoric from major players, I don't have (much) doubt that this is the case.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Amazingly, stunning avatar! Back to him. I think he must be crazy or we are missing something? I can't believe this country would threaten us without a secret or backup. I am very confused too.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
To know one's enemy, you must think like the enemy.

This paragraph was the most disturbing, even though we all know the DPRK
is full of rhetoric, they are obviously blaming the US already for starting a nuclear war...

"Meanwhile, the U.S. deputy secretary of Defense flew to south Korea to finally examine the preparations for a nuclear war against the DPRK and openly said that the U.S. military attaches top priority to the second Korean war, giving green light to a nuclear war."

Already assigning a reichstag fire like event to the B2 flyover of the south. I think something will
happen. If not, we'll go back to a repeat of this every couple months.
edit on 3/31/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

That paragraph that you quoted, it would be interesting to see if its been said in any other media source. Like I have said in my OP, this is hardly the most reliable source.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Let me guess...We are going to war with North Korea but to due the evil Republican's not allowing taxes to be raised to fund our ever-hungry government, Obama must order a confiscation of guns and ammo from the people to help us arm our military and win the new war.

Yeah...its a joke. But I wouldn't be shocked

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
N.Korea is so private and restricted and closed off... No one would even know if the Americans obliterated the whole country if they didn't sound off about it.
Maybe the U.S should just fly over and drop half a dozen nukes to wipe the threat of this cheeky little Gangnam Style looking turd before he gets to big for his boots... Just my own thoughts on the matter

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
reply to post by MamaJ

Remote viewing is a tricky thing, but I see how it is lining up too.
1. A nuclear detonition out of anger on the Korean penninsula during the spring. (No date giving as this is almost impossible with RV.)
2. Once this occurs, a solar flare called the "Kill shot" frys half the planet.

I almost had forgotten about it because it didn't seem very likely. But now....

But now...

And IF it happens the way they viewed it....

I will definitely come off that fence with a quickness and take it a lot more seriously. His team already got a fiew things right. I understand that not everything can or should happen as each choice, causes an effect and future events can and will be effected by choice.

What is the Sun doing now? Just what he said it would before the event. Be confusingly quiet.... that is.

We will see.... time tells all and IF there is a Nuke on the Korean Peninsula we will all need to do some serious evaluation on each and everything. My opinion, of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblain
N.Korea is so private and restricted and closed off... No one would even know if the Americans obliterated the whole country if they didn't sound off about it.
Maybe the U.S should just fly over and drop half a dozen nukes to wipe the threat of this cheeky little Gangnam Style looking turd before he gets to big for his boots... Just my own thoughts on the matter

I see, such an easy choice to condemn millions of innocents who just happen to be born in the wrong country, with complete indoctrination. just wipe them off the face of the planet, spoken as a true human of this generation.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Thanks!!
She is a keeper.

He is crazy.... or yes, we are missing something. I really wonder if we are using him as his actions seem to be Hollywood style as of late. Its all just .... weird.

Him being soooo little... in every which way... someone has to be backing this dude. Who???
edit on 31-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

It's more like America is the guy standing there quietly, in a stance, ready to put you down.
North Korea is the foolish drunk guy who thinks he's tough, but has no idea what he is in for.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I really don't know what to think. Is he really that dumb? Are we using him like a little pawn? What is REALLY going on?? I just don't know...

I do know though that if a Nuke goes off on the Korean Peninsula, I will be looking for a massive solar flare to come, per Ed Dames.

Once upon a time there was a fire in the mountains fifty miles away, but I hyped it to convince my gullible friend that it was going to reach her door by morning. She bought it, betting that I was telling the truth and knew what I was talking about. We were kids. My point is that we are the gullible friend being teased that a further away nuclear threat is closer.

That bomber is going to hang around for weeks to desensitize them. It will definitely desensitize media readers. Just a drill eh? It may be a decoy, it my be loaded with something. The time travelers say the future is optional. (no fate but what we make) The whole NK/SK thing seems like a distraction from the Arageddon thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think Lil Kim (due to his age) is confusing the real world with a video game!
TALK ABOUT BRINGING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He is young - he may well be under the influence of the military at this point. He is probably nothing more than a figurehead for who is really running that country at this point.

And I imagine they are just trying to taunt the U.S. into doing something stupid, so that they will have the might of China behind them when they retaliate. But the U.S. will not strike first.. they know how to play this game well, and time is on their side for the moment.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I really don't know what to think. Is he really that dumb? Are we using him like a little pawn? What is REALLY going on?? I just don't know...

I do know though that if a Nuke goes off on the Korean Peninsula, I will be looking for a massive solar flare to come, per Ed Dames.

Oh wow, I'm watching the YT 44 min clip about this where Dames talks about the NK nuclear attack just before this kill shot. Ok, starting to get real now...
youtube

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hypothetically speaking. I'm trying to incorporate the many opinions I've read lately into this scenario. Bear with me.

Let's say NK is preparing to drop a nuke on someone's head. Let's also say that Lil' Kim is just a figurehead, with the strings being pulled by his sister, his Generals, whoever. Let's also say that, because of his western education (and wanting to continue his cushy lifestyle), he knows the US has the power to level his little country, and he doesn't want that.

But. Let's say he does have enough power to influence the target. Though it would be the most easily and quickly reached, Seoul shouldn't be that target. It just doesn't seem feasible to drop a nuke on the neighbor right across the street. Especially knowing that neighbor has a large family that will seek your death.

I'd hit a target that would have the largest impact, but the (possible) least payback potential.

Guam? Sure, a US target, but fairly insignificant in the grand scheme. Tokyo? Japan's still somewhat reeling from the tsunami/Fukushima meltdown. It would have a large economic impact on the world, especially the US. But, Tokyo is largely civilian, and hitting it would PO a lot of people. The world would want retaliation in kind.

Honolulu or Pearl Harbor. Pretty far shot, for NK's questionable accuracy. Same goes for the mainland US west coast.

That leaves Alaska. Anchorage would probably receive the same blowback as Tokyo. If I was in lil' Kim's shoes, I'd choose Valdez. A major impact on the US, and by extension, the world economy. Destruction of the Trans-Alaska pipeline terminal, where about 1.5 million barrels of oil gets shipped out each day. As minimal loss of innocent life as possible. Not to mention the environmental impact that would cost billions. It would hurt.

The retaliation? The decimation of NK's command and control structure. The destruction of 'known' nuke sites.

However, and this is key. Again, Kim was educated in the west. He's studied the US political 'heartbeat', if you will. He may be fairly certain that The US WILL NOT respond with a nuclear exchange. But he will expect a response.

He knows that the US will send down a rain of conventional munitions on his command and control, ala Iraq style. but if he's smart, as soon as the nuke explodes over Valdez, he's yells loud and clear that he has more, hidden away, that he will launch at closer targets. He makes it clear that he will not invade the south, but that his troops, and all those 10.000 artillery pieces are ready to open up IF the south invades him.

After the response, he brokers ANOTHER ceasefire, thereby, in the eyes of his people at least, he wins the war. He nuked a major US target, severely hurt the US economy, and all the US did was blow up a few buildings.

Of course, he may then have the leverage needed to operate his 'protection racket'. "You've seen what I can do, you know I'll do it again, so give us money and food, and I won't burn your store down".

Sound feasible?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i couldnt give two monkey fodders what the north or south koreans think i am more worried if the north smurfs up and deploys a nuke or a dirty bomb and we retaliate in kind to help south how will china react being they were friends in past would they come to their aid militarily econmicically.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yep!

Imagine how Real it will become if it happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Funny you mention Ed.... I just heard something on a spacecraft of some sort docking i think... wasn't part of his prediction something to do with that?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Be afraid, be very afraid.
edit on 31-3-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join