It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War to Be Conducted on Korean Peninsula

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Nuclear War to Be Conducted on Korean Peninsula

www.kcna.co.jp

A nuclear war has turned out to be an established one on the Korean Peninsula.

Despite the repeated warnings of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the United States, for the first time, made B-2A fly from Whiteman air force base in Missouri State over south Korea on March 28 to launch an exercise of striking ground targets aimed at the DPRK.

It is the steadfast will of the DPRK to react to the U.S. nuclear blackmail with merciless nuclear attacks, and war of aggression with a total war of justice.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I know i might get flamed for this so i want to be open and honest straight from the start, this source comes from North Korean state media it is in no way a reliable source and I am not going to pretend that it is. But after all this is the “alternative breaking news” forum and I think DPRK state media qualifies as “alternative”.

The reason I am posting this is because I think some might find it interesting to have a look at what the North Korean press (no matter how controlled by that state) has to say about the escalating conflict on the Korean Peninsula.

The article i have linked to is quite short, but its full of DPRK propaganda and offers a interesting view of over the wall at what the people of DPRK are hearing about this situation.

Again i want to emphasise I know this source is totally unreliable and that one might also think that the title they, the state media not me, have chosen may be misleading but again I just thought members might find it interesting to read what they have to say.

www.kcna.co.jp
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Even propaganda holds truth, the fact is Neither nations wanna lose face on this thing. To much ego.
Right now this whole situation is an after school fight where we see NK and America circling each other and shouting "come at me bro. "

But seeing how the financial markets are going up and down lately I have a feeling there needs to be a big war so they can start fresh.

I
edit on 30-3-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I really don't know what to think. Is he really that dumb? Are we using him like a little pawn? What is REALLY going on?? I just don't know...

I do know though that if a Nuke goes off on the Korean Peninsula, I will be looking for a massive solar flare to come, per Ed Dames.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This feels like a propaganda stunt to cause panic and distract from a real attack (if there even is one).

Everything from the news on this, seems so... uncoordinated and messy.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Propaganda
Now all the North has to do is avoid a nuclear war and then they can claim victory to their people .

See , our strong stance against the evil Americans warded off their attack !

He saves face at home by simply not getting bombed .

On a side note , isn't un's aunt and her husband still running the north with baby ill only acting as the front man ?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thanks OtherSideOfTheCoin

That was an interesting read, and a look into the psyche of the DPRK

An oxymoron in itself. It seems as though he saying "If you all die in an American led attack it wasn't my fault".

All a bit pointless if you are going to end up dead with no country to terrorize.

Nutters huh go figure

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This current ratching-up of the language has gone on for so long now that I assume there have to be some solid behind-the-scenes agreements in place which include the military leaders of North Korea. Not everyone there is suicidal, although that little fat kid "running" the place needs, like I said on another thread, a good spanking. So the more time that passes with all the bells and chains rattling, the less likely a missle launch or an attack, imnho. If the fat kid is actually the one behind this, and he isn't listening to reason, Dennis Rodman may have to put flowers on his grave the next time he pops in for a visit.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Propaganda
Now all the North has to do is avoid a nuclear war and then they can claim victory to their people .

See , our strong stance against the evil Americans warded off their attack !

He saves face at home by simply not getting bombed .

On a side note , isn't un's aunt and her husband still running the north with baby ill only acting as the front man ?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

This is the way it is I think.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

yup its the generals who hold the real power in DPRK

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Max_TO

yup its the generals who hold the real power in DPRK
I find it odd that we are able to get pictures of Lil kim and his goons looking over the ocean or standing around a table looking at a "strike zone" that apparently went public somehow,. I mean really,. who wants to publish such info unless your just bluffing..this clown should be completely off the grid..

Also I wonder how many of his generals want to put a bullet in his head.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It is also very odd that Rodman makes a trip over there
and the next week Lil kim is making all sorts of empty threats,.

(Conspiracy theory on) So lets say oblama has a secret meeting with Rodman,
Gives him a nice monetary donation for personally delivering Lil kim a message
so it is not intercepted by phone or internet, to start some form of rhetoric like
threating to nuke someone?

link   
The thing I find funny and this is something that no one talks about it, it took Years before any picture could be obtained from NK. In fact it has been decades since there where outsiders welcome in NK.

And now all of the sudden we get "major strike plans" from NK and next thing you know its Lil kim on Instagram.

link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Or how many generals want to lob a round at the south to bring the whole house of cards tumbling down ?

Speaking of which , if memory serves me corectly , didn't the north use such a general for artillery practice when the young squirt took power ?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I thought he blew the guy up for drinking booze or something during the week after his Ole mans death

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Even propaganda holds truth, the fact is Neither nations wanna lose face on this thing. To much ego.
Right now this whole situation is an after school fight where we see NK and America circling each other and shouting "come at me bro. "

I
edit on 30-3-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

So in other words
its just one big bro down

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Everyone knows america only attacks countries that cant fight back, north korea is safe from us unless they throw the first punch, and they know it.

This is the same strategy as always by north korea and america.

North korea runs out of foreign food aid, so they rattle their sabers, we act tough and puff up our chest, we give them food, they stop, the world returns to normal for a couple of years, and repeat every 2 to 6 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I wonder if they realize how rediculas these statements sound. We are killing you, you are dead now. As if saying it makes it so lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I wonder if they realize how rediculas these statements sound. We are killing you, you are dead now. As if saying it makes it so lol.

Words are mightier, then actions ... for the ruling clan of the DPRK. Next thing, they announce would be: "We won and destroyed an entire world around us, so from now on - there is nothing exist outside the glorious NK and for you (people) is ether staying inside the country and prase the leader or nuclear desert. Live or die - make your choice!"
Propaganda - is kinda a big deal, if you don't have any other source of news, but the state control media...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Un is desperate to ease the sanctions. he is escalating tensions to try to broker a deal for food and cash

I hope obama tells him to go blow

could cause a coup

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join