It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea says at war with South

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I truly hope Un is now retreating back into his hellhole. In the long run I really do hope Russia, China, USA cooperate in getting rid of this evil regime. At least replace it with a regieme that feeds it's own people. Abolishes the concentration camps and loosen up a bit.

I know this site is mainly visited by Americans, so the rhetoric is expected, but the ignorance is breathtaking at times on this site. Do you know there is 45 million Americans-women and children who can't put food on the table or can't meet basic living conditions? Get your own house in order before criticizing another country. North Korea is a poor country and United States isn't -whos in the wrong here?

North Korea does not starve its people that is a myth- North Korea feeds its people by agriculture (growing crops) and has been heavily sanctioned by the outside world ( well the United States is behind it and is he reason why North Korea struggles economically!!) So there is legitimate reasons why many North Koreans do not eat well. Is there legitimate reasons why Americans go hungry?

Unknown to most Americans- the world has very different opinion of the United States. America is not viewed in a good light wake up- America is just as bad as North Korea.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
South Korea Urges North to Stop Making Threats

South Korea is not sounding any alarms after North Korea's war declaration, saying it does not denote a new threat. But U.S. officials say they are taking it seriously.

South Korea's Ministry of National Defense has issued a statement calling on Pyongyang to stop making what it calls unacceptable threats.

The ministry also warns that the South's forces are in full readiness posture and will completely punish the North if there is any provocation.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Lol good luck with that one. So far all Kim has been good at is making threats... I say roll the dice and see what happens.

It's like the little punk on the block can only talk so much crap to the big bad bully before he gets his nose busted.

-SAP-
edit on 30-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Backfire

Very well put !
Have a star on me !

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Has the entire world forgot that Korea is still at war and has been in war for over 60 years?

You can't say you're starting a war that's already been started.

It's like saying you're going to make kool aid out of already made kool aid.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
It's all gone pete tong, i think something is brewing not sure what though

gotta star...just for the "pete tong".......you are so 90's

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i just dont see this happening! unless kim jung's jet lag from his moon trip has affected his better judgement

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well things are picking up today:

China mobilizing troops, jets near N. Korean border, US officials say

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

U.S. moves warship, sea-based radar to watch North Korea

www.cnn.com...

The warship is the USS Fitzgerald, a ballistic missile defense destroyer.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Only a matter of time now. The board is set now we're just waiting for their move.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OccupyURVote ‏@NeighborhoodFP 11m RT ‏@KyungLahCNN8m USS John McCain moving to SKorea. McCain ports in Japan. @OutFrontCNN #DPRK
Followed by Tim Shorrock

Huh, sending another carrier to that area.

North Korea moving short and mid range missiles.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I see they're not underestimating those mig swarms...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
OccupyURVote ‏@NeighborhoodFP 11m RT ‏@KyungLahCNN8m USS John McCain moving to SKorea. McCain ports in Japan. @OutFrontCNN #DPRK
Followed by Tim Shorrock

Huh, sending another carrier to that area.

North Korea moving short and mid range missiles.

USS John McCain, DDG-56 is not a carrier. It's a Arleigh Burke-class destroyer.

Main weapons system is AAW using the Aegis weapons system.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backfire

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I truly hope Un is now retreating back into his hellhole. In the long run I really do hope Russia, China, USA cooperate in getting rid of this evil regime. At least replace it with a regieme that feeds it's own people. Abolishes the concentration camps and loosen up a bit.

I know this site is mainly visited by Americans, so the rhetoric is expected, but the ignorance is breathtaking at times on this site. Do you know there is 45 million Americans-women and children who can't put food on the table or can't meet basic living conditions? Get your own house in order before criticizing another country. North Korea is a poor country and United States isn't -whos in the wrong here?

North Korea does not starve its people that is a myth- North Korea feeds its people by agriculture (growing crops) and has been heavily sanctioned by the outside world ( well the United States is behind it and is he reason why North Korea struggles economically!!) So there is legitimate reasons why many North Koreans do not eat well. Is there legitimate reasons why Americans go hungry?

Unknown to most Americans- the world has very different opinion of the United States. America is not viewed in a good light wake up- America is just as bad as North Korea.

I have to say

what a load of hooey

There is a youthful undercurrent that always exists and in times of war and a day of internet is fed in rhetoric against the USA

None the less... anyone who says this doesn't travel

Americans are well liked... compared to North Korea at least

Every Adult in the world knows NK is a crazy regime... the very nature of the "inherited" title makes them too much of a wild card anywhere

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

well... most americans only travel within the united states. Compared for instance with the majority of europeans that when they go on vacation they actually leave their countries to actually bother to get to know other cultures

But yea well... we cant really compare the us to north korea
still... he's right about the sanctions tho. And yes hes right about the agriculture and yes they dont starve nowhere near of what we hear about in msm. Truth is... those 60 years of indoctrination have done wonders...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The Washington Free Beacon says North Korea’s missile units are showing signs of test-firing intercontinental ballistic missiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North Korea Hwasong-13 ICBM is translated as Mars-13

NATO designation KN-08

Some are saying it is a Solid Fueled ICBM with a Range of 11,000km Capable of deploying a Russian-designed "Super-EMP" weapon.

(URGENT) NK holds up S. Korean workers' departure to Kaesong industrial complex via Yonhap
edit on 2-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
(URGENT) NK holds up S. Korean workers' departure to Kaesong industrial complex via Yonhap
edit on 2-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

curiouser and curiouser. A bad sign indeed if true. It's hard to tell anymore, This source (not sure on creditability) states entrance has only been delayed an hour, which isn't AS worrisome.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

the North has been sounding off about destroying the South for well over half a century...

None of the rhetorical tactics are different. The only difference is NoKo has some nukes. Now I'll admit, that's a tad bit worrisome...but the boy isn't actively suicidal.

My guess is that the boy is between a rock and a hard place. He has to appear strong while consolidating his hold on power. The military. Other power circles with in Pyong Yang. Making faces at the West is useful in helping do that.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

that's the thing, he's not suicidal...he's delusional...he drinks the same kool-aid he serves the people. he believes he is the son of a god, and that he is invincible, and that he cannot lose.

that's a whole bigass bucket of crazy, right there...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Imagine if South Korea flipped the script and joined forces with North Korea against the U.S.? Now THAT would be a: "didn't expect that" moment. After all, they are both Koreans.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

That would be a swerve alright...

...y'know? I wouldn't be all that upset, either. Germany reunited, and Europe didn't go up in flames...which given the history, wouldn't have shocked many people. Why not the Korea's?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join