It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea says to enter "state of war" against South Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When reviewing the NK sources on this issue, the 'state of war' is due to provocation and not a 'deceleration of war'.

The plan for aggression elaborates on the contents of the operation and proposals on joint counteraction. In this regard, the south Korean puppet group claims that a legal and institutional mechanism has been provided to ensure the U.S. forces' automatic involvement in the local war, the U.S. agreed with the principle on striking not only the base of provocations and supporting and commanding forces and that it has become possible to make a prompt and decisive counteraction against any provocation by the north. All these facts brought the U.S. hypocrisy to daylight and proved that the U.S. and south Korea are the root cause and chieftain of the provocation of a local war. The above-said joint plan is a very dangerous document for invading the DPRK and an open declaration of a war of aggression against it. Any conflict on the Korean Peninsula will immediately lead to an all-out war and a nuclear war, not confined to a local war.

www.kcna.co.jp...

As usual, expect the MSM to blow this out of proportion, take sides and be selective with what is publicized.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What is this predicted date of March 31st, 2013 I'm hearing people bang on about and saw someone mention in this thread??

In other news... A "State of War" as said above isn't a deceleration of war, more of the beginning of a "war-games" so to speak (not in the sense of Battle Ship) Basically the countries involved will not discuss via mutually cohesive dialogue but must abide by the "Rulebook" of war.

Anyone have a copy of this book?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Nevermind... I get it... This is the "Three days of Darkness" right?

Supposed to happen 31/03 - 02/04?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kanng
Translation:

give us some wheat !

Yup they could be given tons and tons of all the GMO foods that people say they won't consume.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The situation with North Korea should not be used "as a pretext to solve geopolitical problems by military means, but to concentrate efforts to create conditions for the resumption of the six-nation talks," Lavrov said.
"We may just lose control of the situation. It is sliding into a spiral of a vicious circle."

It looks like Russia are starting to get a bit worried about this dick swinging contest.

news.theage.com.au...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am not contributing anything. I just want to follow this thread as things develop.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

You can subscribe to a thread by pressing the subscribe button.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

North Korea has said it is entering a "state of war" with South Korea in its latest escalation of rhetoric against its southern neighbour and the US.

A statement promised "stern physical actions" against "any provocative act".

North Korea has threatened attacks almost daily after it was sanctioned for a third nuclear test in February. It has also reacted angrily to annual US-South Korean military exercises.

Not sure what to think.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It feels to me that Kim Jong-un has backed himself into a corner.

There has been so much intense sabre rattling intensifying now day by day that if he now doesn't back up his words with actions; that he will never be taken seriously again, either by the rest of the world or his own people.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAConspiracy
Is it just me or is North Korea making A LOT more threats then it used to? And they're being more specific then before especially then when Kim il was in power.

I don't know, but you guys shouldn't be dismissing the situation just because it's North Korea. I have a feeling they're planning something big.

I'll pick your post to respond to, could have been anyone's.

1) China has said on Friday, today for some of us still, that they are taking a "hands off" approach to the conflict.
So they are saying, "Hey, North Korea, we don't have your backs" What it tells me is that China and most likely Russia have made their back channel agreements with the U.S. The U.S. will be able to defend against any "first" attack that North Korea makes against any nation that has a treaty with the U.S. namely Japan and South Korea. I'm sure the U.S. agreed to proportions, no ground troops, no giving NK to SK, trade deals, and all the things you can think of and couldn't think of.
2) The above absolutely assures that there will not be a World War 3 coming out of this conflict.
3) As long as that factory on the border operates normally and at least one channel of communication is open, (for now it is some air traffic control something or other) then nobody needs to get to Def Con 10 in their minds.

In case some don't feel like reading the above.....the punch line is that there will be NO World War 3 coming to a near by neighborhood soon. However, if you live in North Korea you should leave soon.

edit on 29-3-2013 by Res Ipsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
As I'm writing this post I cannot determine any other outcome rather then war for both North Korea and US/SK. Too much has been said from Kim Jong-un in recent weeks for any defence agency regardless of past saber rattling to ignore; there is a clear line in the "sand" for any country to ignore such threats it would be irresponsible/deadly. Kim Jong-un has placed his country in a position where no one in there right mind would want to help his population with wheat/food, instead I see them (US, South Korea) using this to their advantage during war time to weaken Kim Jong-un.

If your dog attacks your hand as you feed it either: You kill the said dog or, you let it starve to death.

ZukaZuka
edit on 29-3-2013 by ZukaZuka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I really dont see China letting North Korea fall to the west, its just to close to home.
The US is trying to contain China's growth in the Asian Pasific region, Obama has said so himself.
Things could get real nasty if conflict breaks out.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It was predicted back in the 90s that March 31st, 2013 is the real Mayan end date. If the world looked like what it does now back on December 19th, 2012, there would be threads all over the place that these are signs, but since everybody was let down on December 21st, 2012, nobody is giving it any credence. Click here for my thread that talks more about this.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the US/israel news source is not good enough..
when i hear it from NK then ill start believeing, until then its just more warmongering propoganda

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Steve Herman: KCNA: "Nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula has become unavoidable."

Link

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join