It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Photo Reveals 'U.S. Mainland Strike Plan"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To go full retard on the Kimmy cult, the U.S. will need real provocation; and seeing as there is no U.S. embassy to raze in the hermit hovel, 'allowing' a missile to get through to the American mainland (or, perhaps, a base somewhere) is a logic avenue for the U.S. to pursue.

This way no one, not even the Chinese or Ruskis, would obtest the U.S. to hold back.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
From my twitter feed

And reality. RT @sunnyright: BREAKING: North Korea announces it is at war with South Korea english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Would it surprise any of you to find out that Kim Jr. is really C.I.A. ?

Like all the BoogieMen before him... Saddam, Osama, Khadafi, etc. etc.

And that all this..... is just more justification for "We the People" to accept more death and destruction on the peoples of the earth by the Globalists?

The Whole World is a Stage!

And here i thought you all had been paying attention!

Divide & Conquer.... Oldest trick in the book..... But it still works ......Obviously!

And soon... WE will be in those crosshairs.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thing i find all confusing in this is, wasn't Jong-un schooled in the west (from what ive googled it seems he was to a degree).... how does this guy not know then what the tech capabilities of other nations are (or was he completely cloistered during this time), or does he, and as such really is insane enough to think that now hes a countries supreme leader he can play general against the rest of the planet regardless of how inferior his army is?

I just dont get it.

Which leads me to think, like others, its all just a show for his own (maybe there's been a little dissension lately after he came to inherit the throne, which shows how ignorant his lackeys might truly be of the rest of the world to do these sorts of things to ensure the status quo).

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I hope, for the sake of the North Korean people, that you are correct.

I hope he knows that nothing of value could come from attacking us.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have never seen the North Korean commanders and generals look so light hearted and happy. They seem almost aglow for the past few weeks. Some kind of satisfaction and relaxed state has enveloped them.

They do seem to be on the upside of self empowerment.

And does it appear in all the photo ops that lil Kim is the only mastermind young genius 'working'? The big cheese simply stand around him adoringly, supportive.

Ok for the most part this will be a hit and run post because I am no strategist. And this whole things makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This nutter for a leader is like a kid with a new toy to play with. Photo shopping his army is ridiculous to say the least.
If he attacks the UK I don't think for a second we wouldn't strike back with deadly force. As for USA, well, another war they can jump into again.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It seems that most people actually are unaware of the fact that NK and SK is still at war. Yes, there has been an armstice in effect since 1953 but this does in no way equal a peace agrement. Of course NK got plans for military action against SK and its allies, they are after all still at war. The interesting part tho is that while the rest of the world has kinda moved on, NK is still stuck in a 1953 war time mindset which has transformed them into a surreal nation. Both puzzling and sad at the same time.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anyone ever see the cold-war Peter Sellers gem "The Mouse that Roared"? It was a very funny satire and North Korea seems to be following the script. The premise is a small European country is going broke so they declare war on the United States so that we'll invade them and pour tons of money into their economy. They knew they couldn't possibly beat the US and they knew the US would fill their coffers. Just my two cents.

link : www.moviefone.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sorry people, not sure if I should be posting this here or it's own thread but...

North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un has ordered missile units to prepare to strike US mainland as a British tour operator was warned that the "outbreak of war probably only hours away".

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is also on Twitter

NORTH KOREA SAYS TO ENTER "STATE OF WAR" AGAINST SOUTH KOREA - KCNA #breaking

Via Reuters. And is now breaking news on Sky News (UK)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Still and all this is something that they are famous for and never goes further than a few rounds sent into SK. As much as this is a frightening scenario, I just do not think it is going to escalate to the point of WW3.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If its a real attack plan it seems to have been formulated by a flat-earther because the trajectory of a missile launched in North Korea would see it fly over Bristol Bay in Alaska and not see soil again until it actually landed on San Francisco. The trajectory implied on his map would suggest that it is in fact Australia who is launching against the US.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Woops I messed that up didn't I ?
Should be:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about that

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We thinking all talk? Something to worry about?

Second line and stuff.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Gee I noticed something far more important in that picture. Small men wear big hats.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Noth Kora has been getting pretty aggeressive lately, and it seems they might be gearing up for war.

The thing about N. Korea, is they HATE the U.S. they view us as sworn enemies, and have vowed to try to destroy us. And when you have your population brainwashed to hate America for years, they'll eventually strike.

Maybe it's just muscle flexing, but it seems like their really wanting to pick a fight again.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I've been waiting for more people to analyze the photo in detail. You know, the ones who prove ufo hoaxes and stuff, the ones with eagle eyes and experience finding pixelation, manipulation, and debunking the edited photos.

The thing that stands out to me, though not relevant to the 'map' which I personally can't tell what it shows ... is the reflection of the guy with the little book, a ring is very clear, but on his hand, it doesn't look like there is anything on his finger at all.

try getting some of those guys to analyse all of the 9/11 video and photographs. good
luck with that. although even a pleb like me can call the ubiquitous fakery involved.

i think the 'ring' is supposed to represent (unsuccessfully to me) some piece of suit
metal showing between fingers. (ctrl and + to zoom in).

there are other anomalies in the photo.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'll take it then, without anyone actually responding to me... That this is going to be a "no need to worry [at the minute] situation?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Be Careful because propaganda is the main strategy in war. Dont believe anything you hear in the next couple of months because more than likely its fake. There will be no war against NK.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
They are using a paper map and note pads ENOUGH SAID their technology is from the 1980's........ they can dream on reaching USA with their piece of crap misiles but they dont have a chance. USA submarines are prepared to attack any moment.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join