It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolf Harris arrested by Scotland Yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Breaking news I think, and he isn't named but there aren't many 82 year old Australian entertainers living in the UK is there?

The high-profile 82-year-old Australian man from Berkshire in south east England was interviewed for several hours by police before being released on bail about 11.30pm local time.

It is understood his lawyer was present.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is the 11th suspect but the biggest star so far arrested by officers from Operation Yewtree set up last year to probe hundreds of claims of sexual assault and paedophilia against British entertainer Jimmy Savile.

Police yesterday confirmed the arrest was not directly linked to Savile, who died aged 84 in 2011, but one of two other Yewtree offshoots related to alleged sexual misconduct by other high profile stars.

Source

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If convicted I will throw away my Rolfs cartoon club card.
I hope he isn't guilty but If he is he has destroyed my childhood.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
IF and I mean IF he has raped someone, fair enough, throw away the key BUT....

This all stinks to me, what they are mostly being investigated for is a retrospective crime, a modern crime that only came into being a few years ago "sexual harrassment".

Are we seriously going to try and convict everyone over a certain age who pinched a girl's bum previous to 1970?

It's become nothing more than a witch hunt now.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I had heard that Rolf was in hiding, in the priory, rehabilitating, after his recent question answering to police.

When in rehab, you avoid arrest...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I met Rolf at my primary school when I was a kid.
We (us kids) painted a mural on the school fence with him.
He seams like a really nice man although kind of loopy, like Robin Williams
I hope this aint true, but also would'nt suprise me coz pedo's seam to be everywhere these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"Come on kiddies! lets tie me kangaroo down!"
sheesh

Theres plenty of english judges , headmasters , and courtiers who qualify for investigation im sure....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

coz pedo's seam to be everywhere these days.

No that's what the hysterical media wants you to believe.

I'll wait to see if this person in question is charged with any offense before casting aspersions.

new topics

top topics

join