It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea orders rockets on standby to hit US bases

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Obama should put his drones to good use for once, and send one to north Korea to put a hellfire missile through little Kim's bedroom window

link   
as my dad used to say... 'sh*t, or get off the pot'. this endless hollow rhetoric is becoming mundane.

link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

DO NOT hold All Americans responsible for my innocence or ignorance whichever you chose to call me. All I know is that we hold enough Nuclear power to blow up the planet several times over.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by antar
If they did lob weapons of mass destruction at US bases wouldn't that mean the US would flatten them in a single shot?

Yes, the invulnerable god-country, the US, will counter attack with a single photon torpedo, level the entire country, and then effortlessly phaser the thousands of incoming SL/ICBMs from China, then tracker beam the entire country into space.

All of you who think the US would easily be able to "flatten" an entire country without starting a global war are naive and/or foolish.

You can all be sure that China is going to back up NK if the US tries to do anything to them. NK is probably controlled BY china, and one thing the chinese are NOT, is stupid (as many of you think all nations are save the wonderous US).

You ARE aware china has told nk to back down, right?
And if nk does launch first, don't you think we have the right to fire back, or should we just let them do it?
Your reasoning fails because no one would blame us if we did in self defense

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tekken55

That was awesome!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just to point out that is a myth, I used to think that until Slayer (I think) showed me I was wrong.
Just think how many nuclear bombs have already been tested?

Of course It is not good but not as bad as we all think.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekken55

If they did lob weapons of mass destruction at US bases wouldn't that mean the US would flatten them in a single shot?

How credible is this? Is there some way to get it from KJU himself? Does he have a website? LOL.

He just tweeted it.lol

twitter.com...
edit on 28-3-2013 by tekken55 because: (no reason given)

It looked all serious at first ! LMAO !! Made my day !!!

*pours the whiskey into glass...takes a sip, reads and enjoys...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm sick of this stupid posturing...

We're wasting our time even posting about it.

Nothing is going to happen. lil kim is going to go on and on and on and on.............

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

DO NOT hold All Americans responsible for my innocence or ignorance whichever you chose to call me.

The vast majority of americans are just as ignorant of what all goes into the situation as you are.

Just read the posts here on ATS on any NK thread and youll see many echo your sentiments.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

You ARE aware china has told nk to back down, right?

You ARE aware that in this global game of risk, deception and deceit is paramount to victory, right?

You have no idea what China really is doing. Neither do I really, but Im sure not going to so gullible as to think that what the MSM reports China thinking, is actually what China is thinking.

Like the MSM knows # all about what Chinas real plans are.

And if nk does launch first, don't you think we have the right to fire back, or should we just let them do it?

The response would have to be very calculated and finessed.

The whole "hurr durrr they nuke us WE NUKE DEM HARDER YAY YAY" military strategy taken to by so many on ATS would turn out catastrophic if it was actually implemented.

Your reasoning fails because

...because you know the future and can accurately predict the sentiments and actions of all nations on Earth in regards to any future event?

Thats the only way you could know my reasoning "fails" at this point, when things still have yet to actually happen.

edit on 3/28/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Nothing is going to happen. lil kim is going to go on and on and on and on.............

I can only imagine a very similar sentiment was prevalent in 1939 Europeans and Americans...

Then all a'sudden a whole country was gone.

Yep... "nothing is going to happen", then all of a sudden, youll wake up one morning, and LA is partially/fully destroyed.

For all we know, the constant rhetoric is part and parcel of the plan. Once youre all used to it, not expecting anything and have your back turned, BAM, sucker punched, and untold psychological devastation in the masses for decades to come.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My sources say no worries, but keep an eye on Rodman, he's a double agent.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Personally I think its a wait and see response by the US to determine what political gain they can get from it. They may let a missile hit to prove their point about the sequestration hurting our ability to respond militarily. There is historic precedence for letting things happen for political gain.

On a side note, every time lil kim talks I remember the robot chicken cartoon about lil hitler.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I can only imagine a very similar sentiment was prevalent in 1939 Europeans and Americans...

Yep... "nothing is going to happen", then all of a sudden, youll wake up one morning, and LA is partially/fully destroyed.

For all we know, the constant rhetoric is part and parcel of the plan. Once youre all used to it, not expecting anything and have your back turned, BAM, sucker punched, and untold psychological devastation in the masses for decades to come.

No..Logic would dictate that saying nothing about your attack plans would be more successful than
threatening to launch every 5 minutes. US has moved anti missile batteries and hosts of other war making
assets into position.
If he were silent and was really going to attack, SK and the US wold be caught off guard.
Your logic is flawed!
edit on 28-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
North Korea will do nothing,
US will do nothing

Status quo will continue

Change channel

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

ha ha thanks for that link. funny stuff

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
North korea just needs an attitude adjustments all.......I say 20 kt should set them straight

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You know who would really miss LA? no more riots,no more gangs. All i see is mostly Pluses. Also though If NK hits first the UN and the rest of the world will not do anything to the US for retaliating against them as long as we keep it Conventional weapons. Which the US could respond that way and win without using any nukes on NK.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I highly doubt that, in 1939 there was no fear of large quantities of nuclear
weapons being exchanged, so to mirror the two is not the best analysis
one could make in this instance, i hgihly doubt this will be anything like
what you imagine it will be either, it will most likely end in either NK realizing
they have no real power even with nuclear weapons because while they
are potent they are country number 75 to get them and cannot realistically
use them, or they attack and china cannot ignore it any longer and forces
them to stop or joins the US and UN in forcing them to stop......

I bet ya we get to see the first joint US/Chinese military operation. i realize
many folks think china wants to rule the world, i however doubt it is true,
the cost to rule the world and do it by force is not worth paying, not when
you can attempt to rule via economy and likely pull i off peacefully, or at
least compared to a WW.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yea from what i understand the US marines will be putting boots on the ground in guam to "gear" up for anything that may start:

seem they want to increase the force in that part of the world:

and dont we have an understanding with AU, at the moment for certain strategic
placement in the pacific theater now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join