It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth Dimension, and What I do Know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

That is an intriguing plan, I think one of the reasons there was a push for this was that combination is easier to subvert and brainwash. I know plenty of such people falling for the other-sides agenda also btw.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Greetings and salutations, friends, I am Louis Marchman.

I do not think it is wise to disclose your identity on the internet.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

I guess us brown-eyed folks must be the spawn of the Devil then, eh?

Where do you get your concept of God from? Is it something you found in the Bible? Another holy book? How do you know this God exists, and, further, that blue-eyed people are his/her vessels?

As for reincarnation, you seem to be missing the point of reincarnation: it is a binding, fetters, chains which tie us to this world until we have escaped beyond desire and dependency. Reincarnation is the nuts and bolts which make us cogs in the Wheel of Samsara, the goal is to escape from that wheel, to free yourself from being reincarnated.

~ Wandering Scribe

Hildegard von Bingen (nun 700s) came up with a theory that anyone with blue or grey eyes thought they were of a superior race of human and were not to be trusted as they were conquerers, liars. Just the opposite as you might think; she was also renouned for her knoweledge of herbs and the potencial of flower healing capacities. She was a prolific composer and her work can be found today, Angel records--Vision is one. Its choral (just voices for you neophytes). Brown and Greeneyed or hazel are the only eyecolor to be trusted. So, Wandering from home again, you are ok. Come to think of it; 90% of actors/actresses have blue or grey eyes (because they are lying, being something they are not THE SCRIPT, many of them seem to have moles or growths right between their eyes just above 3rd eye area or on their foreheads). Hollywood execs explain it thusly: light eyes photograph better, snicker.
edit on 7-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
reply to post by snowspirit

Check it out

Blue Eyes = 4th Dimension energy

Green Eyes = 5th Dimension energy

The darker your eyes get and more melanin you get I think may have to do with how long you've been reincarnating on earth. It makes sense, doesn't it? Many trips around the sun would darken the skin and eyes.

Brown eyes Sirian or 6th Dimensional energy. It has nothing to do with reicarnation. It is where your spirit originated, or your soul group. For me my Fathers side was 4th (nibiru) my mothers 5th (pleiades); in my sibling group everyone of us has different colors of eyes, and there are 7.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Novus!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
My eyes look brown at a distance but are green and orange up close(green with orange around the iris). I don't think that eye colour has any bearing on the "age" of a soul but I see no harm in entertaining the idea. So what does green and orange eyes mean?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Eye color doesnt have much to do with anything, except a little bit on your DNA currently and hybrid nature in the body suit, which is only temporarily on loan and basically a vehicle your soul drives. Some people have brown, but carry alot of blue and green genes and pass those to their kids, when they should be passing more of the brown. My brown eyed son, 1/5 is a crystal, he is the one who helps the most, one of my blue eyed is indigo. He questions everything and is a real challenge, won't do rules.

But, the real marker at whether you've more recently come in is how much psi, how many experiences, ie off planet, and if you have some memories.

Even if you have been here a few times before, you've been elsehwere for most of your time, and all humans are cosmic citizens in source.

There are many blue eyed and green eyed leaders and elite who have harmed others, significantly and including ritually, even entertainers, and many brown eyed, who help others and have love for all. And that is the frequency or grade, the Love.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The 5th dimension is dark matter dark energy. All 4 elements Wind (gas) fire(light) water(liquids) earth (physical matter)

A sun is constantly absorbing space debris. When it does overtime it gets larger. And larger. Eventually a sun gets as large as it needs to before all the gravity Pulls back instantly with all its force ripping each atom apart into dark matter and sucking them into a singularity that spits black energy out the other side. Black matter forms and creates matter again.

Something comes from nothing. And it is happening all over the galaxy. It just happens Orion, Our god is made of dark matter. Because they have trancended the 4 elements and they are the only beings to do so. All other beings cry to the wind and to each other and to us about their motality and their dying races.

Lies. pathetic. Just because they cannot reincarnate like we can they chose to continually ravage our planet because Osiris gave a flesh and blood mortal the eternal spirit? Well they lack the compassion god has, with the eternal spirit. So they come here abducting us trying to extract the reincarnation process from us.

This is the holy war. Believe my words. I am here as a messenger. I have been chosen by Osiris and have seen one of them or him face to face twice. Giving me prophetic knowledge through hair raising symbolism. I was never hurt. never brought abord a craft of my memory. No weird marks. I am protected. And i shall protect the rest of you. Leave injustice in the dirt. And take charge of justice. Be there for those that deserve it, and all beings deserve respect. Unless they are blinded by injustice. Then they must be delt with in any series of ways because that kind of attitude pollutes. If it works for everyone it is good. If it effects one or more peoples negatively it is bad. And greed shall never be endorced. It is pointless for a man to hide a mountain of gold if everyone is hungry.

img.abovetopsecret.com...
Look the jaguar/panther is left handed

edit on 9-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Novus!

Its funny Final, the truths are there and rear their heads from unlikely places; a nun in the Dark Ages who would have thought that her works would have survived. The recognision of them and the timing the (knoweledge) reinsertion is all. What color are your eyes, hey that goes for everyone..
edit on 9-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Cryptic, the panthers-- they are Maya symbology why do you continue to post images without explaining full purpose?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A sun is constantly absorbing space debris. When it does overtime it gets larger. And larger. Eventually a sun gets as large as it needs to before all the gravity Pulls back instantly with all its force ripping each atom apart into dark matter and sucking them into a singularity that spits black energy out the other side. Black matter forms and creates matter again. Something comes from nothing. And it is happening all over the galaxy. It just happens Orion, Our god is made of dark matter. Because they have trancended the 4 elements and they are the only beings to do so. All other beings cry to the wind and to each other and to us about their motality and their dying races. Lies. pathetic. Just because they cannot reincarnate like we can they chose to continually ravage our planet because Osiris gave a flesh and blood mortal the eternal spirit? Well they lack the compassion god has, with the eternal spirit. So they come here abducting us trying to extract the reincarnation process from us.

The panthers and shapeshifting black dogs are from Orion. They are the angels of Osiris, our god.
They are coming soon and will appear before you on your yard or in your house waiting for you. You will go to them if you wish to avoid the pleiades invasion with their tower ships. You can go with Yahweh before then and miss the judgment for all those who did not listen.

I am the jaguar, the hawk, the son of Osiris.

If you want salvation, give your head a shake. Read what i have said, and chill and enjoy the rest of your days well i carry around the world on my shouldiers. Warning everyone of what is coming. MAN I never want it to happen ever.

Come with me, follow Osiris, Follow the lion of judah.

edit on 11-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Beautiful; but jaguars/panthers are Mayan demi-God constructs. Unfortunately for you the Maya are 5D Pleiadians; so you may be in danger of missing an invasion meant to rescue you specifically.

edit on 11-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My eyes are green.

Pleadians are bad, you're saying?

I've heard so much good!

edit on 12-4-2013 by FinalAccount2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Originally posted by KRONKITE

How are we to reach the 5th dimension though? Will we be selected? Who are the good guys. You seem to know some answers, hence why I follow and pester you.

What is said to happen is a wave from the center of the galaxy sending strange particals is supposed to do that. Its supposed to convert our dna to a higher frequency.

Its a theory tho, But also coincidentally. There is a prophecy like the one i showed you with the rattle snake. IT says that there will be a call from the center of the galaxy, and the Orion and the pleiades will wake up. Just like that quote above.

We can assume that the wave exists and that it will touched both of these constellations causing the conflict of the Wheel of time to ignite again.

We were created by Orion. ANd so the pleiades is said to have come her repeadily over and over throughout history. Constantly burning and deciving us every cycle.

What does this have to do with the 5th dimension? Easy, the pleiades seem to come and !@#$ it up for us every time. People are forced underground, are taken in a massiven happening. or burn on the surface of earth.

This is why this message is plastered everywhere in monuments in texts in images. Its a very important message. So are they really screwing up the evolution phase for us? Its quote possible, given the circumstances of War. the last thing they would want would be another empire like species that would team up with Orion and BURN them and their pathetic planets once and for all.

Re: the wave

Resonances and harmonics aside (although they are the point)...this little blue marble was not chosen for no reason - or more to the point, it was not located where it is for no reason...

We are located in a 'sweet spot' (get used to it)...
Outside of the breath of brahma (and there is no escaping it - in or out)...the culmination/end/transition, occurs...aka beginning, middle, end (subsequently new cycle beginning)...

The special experiment we are a part of/involved in/co-creators of...is alluded to in all good codifications...fundies (of any description) have variously interpreted it as the judgement/culling/harvest...

Truth be told, the in-breath is now in operation...transition is occuring as we speak...the form of this transformation is not a wholly physical sensation, or a physical effect (but can be both at other levels of sentience)...harmonics and resonances are not changed, but stepped up and modified...deepened and visceralised...

The transformation happens essentially from within-without...witness it...

A99

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
pleiadians are owls, they are the greys. They are the ones who are doing hybridization on us to try to extract exteral life reincarnation.

They are not who they claime to be. Would you side with the owls? I mean.

How much do you love money, cus money loves you . And death.

Like Why is satan a bull?
Wellll The pleiades is in torus. Is it not obvious? I mean the messages were plastered everywhere so people know. I don't screw a round. Get straight to the point.

^ pleiades tree of dying and death and lies and deception. Oh look is that the all seeing eye? Yeah i think it is. But how is a bull tree with reptile scales related to reptillians? Well if we take a step back

We see a !@#$ feathered serpent.
HMMMM

Lets look at a nother tree

Don't be fooled by what the doornobs tell you about sacrifise. Yo this is what happens. Owls greys come here to take whom they choose and crack em open. Why? For reincarnation. Eternal life. The illuminatis obsession right? Listen to my words. For i will lead ur eyes to the truth. The owls are aliens. GREYS. why do a lot of anductions have a human pleiadian and greys around them. And in most cases. they greys say they are there to help and arnt like the bad greys.

The story is so repetative it should wake some people up.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Tell me I didn't see you use images of paperfolding to explain your 'paperfolding'...

A99

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Lets make it even stupider...

Whatever you beleive is true...

A99

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by snowspirit

Check it out

Blue Eyes = 4th Dimension energy

Green Eyes = 5th Dimension energy

The darker your eyes get and more melanin you get I think may have to do with how long you've been reincarnating on earth. It makes sense, doesn't it? Many trips around the sun would darken the skin and eyes.

Brown eyes Sirian or 6th Dimensional energy. It has nothing to do with reicarnation. It is where your spirit originated, or your soul group. For me my Fathers side was 4th (nibiru) my mothers 5th (pleiades); in my sibling group everyone of us has different colors of eyes, and there are 7.

Luckily not all sisters, my friend...and that you would fall the last in line...there's some origami we could pursue...

My real mother Pleiades...real father Orion...4th and 5th...

Have not been informed of the mixture consequences...but Orion dominant...

A99

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

everyone might want to watch this

edit on 12-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

My eyes are green.
Pleadians are bad, you're saying?
I've heard so much good!

Pleiadians 5thD ARE GOOD. Sirians 6thD ARE GOOD. Nibiruans 4thD ARE BAD. Green, Brown and Hazel eyes are GOOD from the 5/6 dimensions; blue or grey eyes are BAD from the 4th dimension. Do not ask me to explain because there is no valid science to it other than a Dark Ages Nun's conversations with angelic beings (written down and preserved for some odd reason).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join