It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I'm wondering if this recent wound of the Hounds is how they are going to make them part ways. Would roughly follow the book in spirit anyhow.

I believe so. From what my cousin told me Rory McCann would not be returning for season 5.

Another big departure, Brianne seems to know right where to find where Sansa is and where Arya is going. Will be interesting to see that play out.

It does seem excelerated and I think it can only lead to one place this season, LS.

Kind of weird to see another actor play the Mountain, but damn, this guy really lives up to the role. He's insanely huge.

Yeah, out of the three he's got the size. I thought the first one had more of a crazed look though.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
First one looked a lot more like he could be the hound's brother....

So far though, really loving this show, and is definitely one where if I do miss it on Sunday, I HAVE to watch it the following night.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
First one looked a lot more like he could be the hound's brother....

So far though, really loving this show, and is definitely one where if I do miss it on Sunday, I HAVE to watch it the following night.

Yeah, it is currently tied with The Wire for my favorite show of all time. I'm sure it will move up as the story progresses.

Yeah, my wife can't miss it since the water cooler talk on Monday ruins it for her. I've been feeding her and the other Unsullied phony rumors just to throw them off. I'm an evil prick.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
All I know is if Tyrion dies, ill riot.

He is hands down my favorite character of any show I have watched. Even more than Darryl.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well...don't tell the wife, but I will keep tuning in just for Daenarus Stormborn.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

Epic, epic episode tonight.

No spoilers. . . .

Just, OMG!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2014 by LadySkadi because: irrelevant post over-ruled by epic'ness

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

No spoilers. . . .

Just, OMG!

Oh my jeezus!

I think this episode.....just wow.

I had so much anticipation built up for the final few minutes and dang... .... this brings epicness to a whole other level!

Literally, I mean my head exploded watching this!
edit on 2-6-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Why not!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Because he killed our beloved Ned Stark.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

No spoilers. . . .

Just, OMG!

My wife jumped out if the chair and said, "Why didn't you warn me that The Viper was going to get Kids in the Hall-ed?!?!"

I said, "Because you are Unsullied and it is more fun this way. It is known."

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Where have you seen GOT actors before?
www.ranker.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Battle of Castle Black.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yes.

I posted it twice.

It was worth t.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Those arrows the giants shoot though..... holy #

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Pretty good episode. All about the wall.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Great ep and very well done....

However each new show is only a painful reminder of how fast the show is catching up the books.
The "Winds of Winter" isn't expected to be out until 2015 at the earliest, meaning that we won't get "A Dream of Spring" till 2017 or 2018 at the earliest assuming George R.R. Martin writes learns to write a hell of a lot faster than he has in the past.

I don't know what the terms of his contract are but it's likely HBO writers might have to take over for Martin?

Sorry no Spoilers from me... I know the books can be hard to get through, my wife never made it past the first book...but following the books story line... this when things happen fast and furious!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
I don't know what the terms of his contract are but it's likely HBO writers might have to take over for Martin?

Martin has stated on several occasions that he does not want or expect that to happen but in the event that the show looks like it will overtake the books D&D have been clued in on all the major character dispositions for WoW and aDoS.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join