It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Operation to Recolonize Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Military Intervention In Mali:

The military operation in Mali launched on January 11 is another vivid example of special activities aimed at recolonization of the African continent. It’s an orderly and consistent capture of new African territories by Western powers. They have got hold of Sudan by dismembering it (taking away the oil deposits from the major part of the country), the Nigerian oilfields have been captured in accordance with the International Court of Justice rulings, (1), Libya has been captured as a result of direct military intervention, Cote D’Ivoire has been conquered thanks to a small-scale military action conducted under the aegis of the United Nations. The way to do the things differ, but the result is the same. The process of recolonization picks up momentum in Africa…

Here is the full article and sources. www.globalresearch.ca...

Truly stunning article.
Edit- I am new posting threads and I don't know how to post this thread to a specific topic as it is now in freshman questions.
edit on 26-3-2013 by bgold1212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
its not really "re colonization"... I mean... have you seen the mess those countries were in?

EDIT: well... its just not "re-colonization". period.
edit on 26-3-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The idea of colonization is not to fix the mess of a country or territory nor to provide it liberty. The idea is to extract resources and markets in such a way that is beneficial to the colonizing country.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would not say it is colonizing although there are similarities with it.

I do not know the exact word, but I can explain. What will probably happen is: The local countries will be declared indepent, although the "saviour" country will help them build themselves up. They have enough influence in the new government, so they will basically lobby all the resources to themselves and also good taxes. Big corporation will come and create lots of new jobs. Although actually what it is doing, is simply trying to get hold all of the resources. If the laws are good for them, they will simply get low-expense workforce + all kinds of resources + all the profits will be taken out of the country without paying taxes.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Very interesting link op

What is your personal take on all this?
I suppose your thread could have been posted in the Political conspiracies forum or the war on terrorism one but either way thanks for the post I enjoyed reading the source.

reply to post by bgold1212

Exactly

These lands have been colonized to western needs for a long time, whether or not they are economical any more. So yeah this is not re-colonization as I see it but a re-confirmation of who is in charge of these lands (West Africa).

Personally I think this has all been in the works since Gaddafi was deemed not fit to rule anymore.

Colonialism is a thing of the past since everywhere is pretty much colonized

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bgold1212

Interesting article, although I would use the word pillage as opposed to colonise.

S&F

P.s to start a thread in a particular forum click on the FORUMS tab, then click the appropriate forum and click new thread. Not sure what forum this belongs in but its not this one lol. Theres probably an easier way of doing it but that way works for me.

Go to TOOLS click COMPLAINT and ask for this to be moved, it goes to all the MODs so you should get some help pretty quickly.

Once again interesting read

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
BRIC will play the role of the colonials as part of the BRIC(S) formation IMO. Idea was cooked up by Goldman Sachs

top topics

join