It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and then this too....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was not looking for proof of love in all, I saw it in the all and was shown it, and they are beautiful and magnificent and delicate just as I said they were, and shown to be, they are found in the smallest of things and the greatest and mightiest, the gentlest and kindest.
It was no lie. And it is never a game when you see hearts, or souls, or spirits, covered with such chests filled with courage, of those whom have been, or those who are, or those who will come.

It's because I spoke truth to my hearts knowledge and was allowed to expand my mind, and I shared it with you, along with some of my heart, I am not stupid or addled (away from my disappointment and heartbreak of my many failings and previous lack of understanding) to discover having faith in myself is a fine thing, no matter the fugue, of brothers and sisters and something entirely sublime in a war of and for love of a thing, and without violence.

I look for one in the many and I find diamonds everywhere, that is a fortune of the highest and lowest already.
To be perfectly honest they have been showing me themselves for a while now.
The Lions protect my house too, and I do actually have a unicorn to free, I know it sounds dumb, but it's the truth. Maybe one day I will tell you about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I take it you found the rainbow,then.

Peace,
K

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It was never an intention to create pain, or punishment, or an uncomfortable silence of the heart.
A very wise would be friend, whom I defended said, think a lot first.
Now I know why.
To the gentleman in the park whom displayed a talent to manipulate the properties of gold, I thank you again and with proper chaperone I would talk to you further if you would allow it. I know where to send a note.
I had some look at me very strangely indeed and I wondered who shared what, in their direction for that to occur, I certainly didn't speak of such a things out loud.

When I threw my thoughts out there to "show THEM something beautiful show them real magic", I have no idea what they saw, I was on a journey to discover if it was real and my faith in the many colours misplaced. It is not.
Faith in myself and faith in man, and not just the men the women as well.
Gentle ever romantic, strong and honourable, grandmothers and grandfathers, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, tribes, families and communities, it seems sometimes our own families judge harshest of all.
It can not compare to the judgements we place on ourselves or the challenges we set for ourselves.
After closing myself off from all news and feeds for the last couple to three months, which was necessary to digest and to think, the picture changes but stays the same with a flavour of differentiation and still plenty of hope for the future.

Firstly, My Peter the Night Train rider of the Hells Angels of thine eyes, I have not forgotten a thing.
If there is to be a first "Second", then they must pass through your doors first. An honour I would willingly accord to such as yourself and your club.
I extend an invitation to you to visit my home or to send a note, we have much to discuss. If you are not able your representative will prove a connection of something I would know.

I do not know what has transpired in the last couple of months, but the time of mutual friendship spent, proved your men are honourable and decent and I would defer all further conversation through you and yours, especially candidates for further work on a plan for a meeting of the minds.

I have received so many of those sorts of emails that offer money which I will not take, perhaps they should send it to a united, one colour of many, the Original Bikers care of Petes mob, I believe you would know the places I would spend that money.
Relieving pressure and stress for those who, although are assisted by our Government are unable to lift themselves out of stressful situations, make them not at the mercy of a bank balance should they require assistance, nor are they at the mercy of those who would abuse those who have little to defend themselves with, just because they have a piece of paper, does not give them licence.

Big business has made a mess of some very special places and people of this planet, and they should do everything, regardless of cost to rectify as much as they can, knowing that if nature is repaired sensibly and left alone for a time, it can and does heal it's self. There are some places though, where the mess is quite large and can not be moved so easily, I got the distinct impression someone wanted permission to nuke the vast vortex of rubbish swirling in the Pacific Ocean.
Not land or people, there has been enough of that already, while having care of outcome and fall out.
If I am incorrect then leave it be and find another way, as the Oceans in the North have been sorely damaged already, but collectively we are all responsible.

I want to do a thing to help and to heal and to find a way for this place to be more than it is, not out of extraneous unrealistic expectation, but for common good of all in the all, in which we exist and are a but a small spec individually.
You can not buy someone out of their faith, and when such faiths as exist on this planet already are so wealthy in knowledge, gifts and money, to not share to allow to grow, just doesn't seem right.
They should not have to declare one team over another to prove their faith and their dedication to helping when they see need, it should not be restrictive and exclusive and come with soul cost.

It is not for one faith to demand as all originated as one, all are respected at the very least, how could they not be?
Not for violence and retribution of hurts received, while knowing warriors of real heart are everywhere and in every one, that they get busy with life and living is no excuse to pull the wool over their eyes while a sleight of hand takes something away from them.

I was shown so many new friends and faith was restored.
Because of your decency and pure gentleman intentions you would be the only one I would owe a kiss to before this month is out Pete, since I didn't get an invitation to their concert, and for the ride already given many moons ago.
To honour you as a respected Father and Grandfather of your line, for showing this woman that the 'dark' side has good and is good

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
and is important to us all as well, knowing the rites of passage are an important building tool.
I can only attest to what I know and have gained from personal life experience, which has been increased in so many ways in the last couple of years.
My husband and his brother were treated with the same courtesy in Tasmania with the riders of the many colours of those roads.

The last couple of years have been very curious and strange, and it has been proven that this place is one of safety, not to hide but to learn to see and to try in any way to make what is not great, a better thing.
And to think, all I wanted to do was to build a community garden for which the Lions charity showed they would support. To connect disjointed services that help people to live better, not to judge who or what they are, a rainbow garden of colours, which this town slowly is becoming.

I appreciate what I have been shown in the late stages of January, mind boggling would not completely convey the vastness of the sight and learning I have gained.
I would hope it is not as stressful to my family should it happen again.
At the same time as people offered their regard there were others on the ground sent to confuse and magnify fear, and subtly threaten, to deceive and distress, perhaps even to fish for fantasy to cause harm later, I would hope not.

So if I scowled or did not show I saw you, you now know why.
I recognised you in the bottle shop that day.

I had images of pictures (artwork) flash in my mind one most definitely came from ats, and music as well. One extremely old piece.
To the guy who hung out of a window of a building that was being demolished, you almost made me smile
Thanks man.
To the couple who argued over my intent, I'm sorry for stressing you out.

The hearts offered in decency and respect for which my family were totally unaware, were amazing, so you can understand my difficulty. Perhaps that is what they mean when they say you have to take the good with the bad, I'm not too sure.
I don't know everything that's why I called for teachers. I was frustrated at the secrecy and lack of answers, while knowing the meddling that had already occurred.
It endangers too many for this to be a game, so if you need help with something please ask.
At one stage I confiscated and turned to the wall, my mirrors, which until then were just mirrors, funny how that increased the stress at the same time as releasing some.
I only do what I can, by drawing together those trusted elements to make a thing work, because I respect true friendship and have felt great love.
It frustrates me to see good people struggle and in some ways this place doesn't help them, and I hope people here continue to welcome those who are different from them but fundamentally the same, human.

To thank you only, would be insufficient to the totality of my respect for your craft and kin and spirit workers of faith and heart that combines the all in respect and gratitude, for how far we have all come, to still be here today, and to help build and help, when and where we can.

Music and movies can be a powerful thing coupled with memories and emotions and I wonder if it is not powered by the heart break and sorrow those artists see for themselves, they are extremely talented and have my respects.

One of my fantasies and a desire, was to invite Pink and her crew for a BBQ for the kids of this town,
(I know right! Who the hell do I think I am!) to enliven the place with her kind of beautiful energy, there are some amazing voices in the young ones here, that she should hear, my eldest son would gladly show them to her, being a fellow budding musician. A talent he got from both myself and his father, but one which I did not pursue, I like to listen.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Unicorns you say?........................

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Many weeks ago there was an amazing choir song sung, from over the fence, a group of soul singers, it was haunting and beautiful, such heart, it still gives me goose bumps remembering. They are amazing.
But two gypsy sisters had already been.
All those honourable silent ones who did not gossip and judge, I owe great thanks, because they could have made life unbearable and did not, you always have my respect.
Of the fellow who had the power cut to sing a song, you made me wish there was a dance card to fill, that was entirely sweet. Thank you. At one stage I got the distinct impression of many badges raining down also in a show of support for the words I assume were shown here first, on ats.
I hope they are still here to see these now.

I want to help build a bridge like none ever seen, and without the help and guidance that I have experienced by all those who participated in, and effected personally, I could not think of it at all.

I think though, with some of you I got your attention because I insulted you or your talent, would you return the favour by destroying my family unit in retribution? I would hope not.

I have learned that thought forms travel and words travel further, but all is trumped by heart pulse and hopeful good intent. There are some very gentle quiet types here who should not be harmed or intimidated, and they are everywhere. There are also silent warriors who have vast skill at keyboard which I do not.
Some would have been quite shocked by things that should have been personal. I saw it in their faces, yet I spoke it not.

I want to build a team using the resources displayed, to help fix what is clearly broken (which translates to far more than local claims of ownership, and the people are ready for something more, one small step at a time, if I'm allowed. I must do it through the motors, as that sound is what I love.
My thanks to the Jet and those that answered and wanted to save, I hope you are not disappointed and bitter like some here are.

It seems now like, I am supposed to link them so they will show me how to help, you know I can, and they have given themselves an out, by not allowing my family to see them too and the regard they show.
The biggest Biker run I have ever seen, years ago, allowed me to merge into their middle and it was one of the most heart thumping exhilarating drives of my life, in my little white V8.
They weren't rude or mean or disrespectful, I imagine they are loving families just like I try for mine to be. Great things always take hard work and they have my respect.

I failed in my attempt (of a fashion) to keep my personal family whole and hearty, and as youngest daughter this is my fail, there is much history and pain and damaged spirit to let go of some things too quickly, but I love them still and they are part of me for good or for not.
I want to continue to do that which my heart and mind tells me is right regardless.
There is not too much else I can do except keep on keeping on.

So my Pete of the Hell/Heaven Angels, there is to be another wedding a date yet to be set and of a different kind.
Quite possibly a second and maybe a first, and through you and yours, is where they must go, and only those I put forward to you myself, if you would but do me the honour.
I was reminded by someone I consider now, the severity and propriety of such a thing, shown in four ways.
First he came with chaperone, then his men displayed his worth in their hearts, the third time he clearly showed his intent.

But to be sure, because what I have now is very important to me, there are very strict rules, of which we will discuss if you will gift me some of your time, so we can share words.
I made him something to show an appreciation of his regard, but do not know if it insults or is sufficient or is even .....I don't know....proper.
That is what disables me most, not wanting to hurt or offend while I continue to learn.
Because that is what I called for originally, a teacher.

The unknown potential second(of this town that I have seen, unconfirmed as yet from the past, and unannounced), who would be the first mark and wears a uniform of our Fine Blue Line. By the naming of himself, offers of 'gifts' have an entirely different meaning, and I have no intention of offending by an unclear expectation of the sort of team I would build, knowing it is already vast.

So Pete, I would be honoured if you or your club could provide a chaperone and a few baby sitters for what is most precious to me, you are welcome in this town, so we three can talk, or he may bring his chaperone again too.

I am no sneaky dishonourable whore, and will not do more harm to my friends or family by being seen as such by any here either.
I respect the jobs our forces do, and those of uniform, although I wear none, but that of mother, and their safety, and those who wear no uniform, is as equally important to me as the safety of my own family here and elsewhere on this planet.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have not cared much for unicorns since I watched the movie, 'Cabin in the Woods'.

I do not recommend that you watch it, the unicorn scene will shock you!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thank you for letting me read your Diary.....

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Unicorns you say?........................

yep, a unicorn, true story

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

you're welcome

For those that travel the wind
For those that travel the dirt
For those that travel the wood
For those that travel the metal
For those that travel the water
For those that travel the rock
For those that travel the lightening
For those that travel for heart
For those that travel for soul
For those that travel for spirit

edit on 24-3-2013 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What?

Unicorns?

in

Uniforms?

edit on 24/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: Unicorns?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

yep, a unicorn, true story

Methinks you are perhaps dabbling with "products" you you should not be dabbling with!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Showing respect and sharing a story of friendship and future friendships, is all I was doing, since I was shown so much, it is only right.

And no, the unicorn doesn't wear a uniform, that just silly.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
One of my friends has lions guarding her home. And she talks to nature, and hears it voice. The lions are Sirius however.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know and I'm just doing the best I can with what I got and what I've seen There is a combination to help, not to repeat or to harm.

What would you suggest then?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well just be grateful and beam love to love. And strive to be love. Its not complicated, it seems you have a strong gift of awareness. Compassionate all that isn't love. Sometimes we get upset, and there are insidous energies here that are upsetting. Was just watching a video on Russia ets, that was put up, and it was more out of curiosity to see if it would dislodge or stir the pot in me, and I found it did. Some of the info was what I had known, but I discovered a real anger at the 3 types of reptilians here, and stood up strong against them. So, wondered what was under the veil of forgetfulness there. Something was. But as I am still feeling very upset at the reaction to the video, now need to put into perspective and try to see with compassion to all again.

In your case, its as if you are surrounded by friends and protection Just ensure that your HS and Family are also there by going within and seeking that. Don't give permissions for anything that is not love. That is an inner perception and a journey to find the rock of your Source and Soul within. And I feel you're very perceptive.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
One must understand, we deal with the truth in so many ways.. It's a personal thing.

MY brother whom i live with but hasn't been around recently (new GF..) asked me a funny question recently..

"what's with all the birds out front"

I just smiled (rare) and calmly informed him "there mine, there here for me.. pretty cool huh?" and i left it at that.

My truth is, they are here for me, or at least, have flocked to the safe spot wherein whatever hunts them has no power, they are my Lions. Or at least my sign of things happening and the knowing that spans across all lifeforms.

As i said... it's different for each person.. can't say anything about unicorns, but the dragon in my back yard keeps telling me they make a great snack.. maybe she knows about your unicorn?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You have no idea how I appreciate you saying that, thank you.
Sometimes someone just answering questions without being shady helps.
It's never my intention to harm I actually don't enjoy confrontation or violence, but sometimes I do just want to punch someone, for the mess.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The eagles they soar.

Those lions they prowl.

The dogs wait.

The fish swim

Da who man loves.

the woman adores

all is amazing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join