It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arafat Poisoned?

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Arafat is now being tested for poisoning.
Looks like someone, or some group may want him out of the way,
results are due on Wednesday.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by LL1]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If this is true than there will most likely a retailiation to the ones still loyal to Arafat. We'll have to wait to see if it was the Israelis or even parts of Arafats inner circle. i would assume its parts of arafats inner circle if he was posioned because how could the israelis posion him? I just wonder who did it if it is true.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not saying folks don't want Arafat out of the way. Or that he has not been poisoned....but geez, you think they'd had someone testing his food?

But, Afarat is a clever customer. Maybe he's faking it?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
When I first heard of his symptoms I was just thinking that he had a massive bleeding ulcer. Vomits and passes out while eating...

I thought a little harder, though, and realized that his doctors must have checked for something as benign as that before getting to the point that he was to be shipped to France, especially considering the fact that he faces potential opposition from Israel upon his return.

Considering Israel's attitude toward even letting him leave and the fact that he left because he HAD to because his doctors couldn't figure out what was bothering him I'm beginning to think that if he was poisoned, his doctors must have been in on it. They could have caught it before he even left and would have avoided going to Israel to ask permission to send him to Jordan and France.

I doubt he was poisoned. He is 75. If he was poisoned, it's a major plot against him and his inner circle must have been involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I doubt it is the Mossad. While I am no fan of thier tactics in the WB and Gaza, they have everything to lose and little to gain in poisoning him.

If it was leukemia, then maybe, the Soviets beamed microwaves into the US embassy and they had a high percentage of cancer among the staff so that would fit.

But if he has been poisoned, then I would look to radical elements withing Hamas etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I heard this as well. I think EVERYONE wants him out of the way, its a bit like that game cluedo, where everyone wants to murder the guy but only one person did it.

I suspect this will pan out in one of 2 ways, Some internal faction will admit to attempting to kill him, (admittion will come only if he dies) and will claim to be the saviours of the Palastinain people. Or no one will admit to it and the Israeli's will get the blame.

Of course if Israel wanted him dead, they don't have to work in such undercover ways. A missile attack works very well in similar circumstances.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Mossad *do* have a history of poisoning.

I quite long ago read the book "Gideon's Spies: The Secret Hostory of Mossad" by Gordon Thomas, where this is discussed.

I see that the book has been updated since I read it, but this particular story is probably in the updated version too

The ISBN is 0312252846

// k

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Looks like someone, or some group may want him out of the way,

Yeah...Father Time.

He's 75 people...

If Isreal wanted him out of the way, they'd have launched a rocket into him.
If the Palestinians wanted him out of the way, they'd have simply put a bullet into him.

What good would poisoning do? If traced, you have the same consequences as the above two scenarios.

Face it, he's just old...and his lease from Hell is about up.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A brain haemorrhage is the diagnosis i read about in the news.

Maybe thats a cover up?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The man is old, old and tired. He feel he wasnt poisned. If the jews wanted to kill him they would have just bombed him.

I look at my life and I am so glad that I am an everyday person, nothing great.. I so would not want this kind of thing to souround me in my time of death.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am convinced he was gay!!!
he is or did dy from AIDS

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
One theory is that he has late term AIDS, and the U.S. has known for a while. The U.S. pressured Israel not to attempt any assassinations and let nature take its course. And, he went to France because they would be more "discreet" about the nature of the illness.

Regardless, most non-muslims would just as soon like to see him dead, and few in the western world will mourn him. Events like Munich and the Achille Lauro make me wonder why he isn't dead already, though...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Middleast.org

French doctors lying?

Just something I came across...

top topics

join