It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Michelle Obama Stamp

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

You'll need to make that a $10 coin, with the devaluing dollar, it would cost more to make the coin at a dollar than it is actually worth.

Sasha is going on $10 coin.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Here it is. A British first class stamp. The Queen Obama stamp.

Get yer conspiracy engines running!

Are you disappointed it really isn't a "British first class stamp" and instead only someone's photoshop invention for a magazine article?

I bet you are.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by galacticgirl
Michelle Obama is ACTIVELY involved in helping our military veterans and their families. She's campaigning to help vets find jobs - help them get their VA benefits faster (currently takes over 200 days for a vet to get benefits). She's making the plight of returning vets her major concern.

You done anything lately to help someone in need out???

Yea the Obamas are very popular with the military

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Michelle Obama is ACTIVELY involved in helping our military veterans and their families. She's campaigning to help vets find jobs - help them get their VA benefits faster (currently takes over 200 days for a vet to get benefits). She's making the plight of returning vets her major concern.

Denied tuition assistance.
Small businesses hire, not at the whim of a first lady.
There are so many vets looking for benefits (an deservedly so) that there is a back-log. That's been going on for years, if not decades. There are already advocacy groups out there, stream lining the process.
She's making vets her major concern? I bet that party with Adel and Beyounce' would've paid for a few vets treatment!

Evrey month. Fisher House. Yes.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

To be honest, it takes the wind from my sails a bit.

But also some relief as well

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just threw up all over my computer.

YUCK to both.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Stamps are sooo analog thank god we live in a digital world.

Second.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sure she is - she is seen at photo ops and says all the right things meanwhile her husband is...

Gutting the military, knowing the first thing they cut is veteran benefits. Why, because they don't need us anymore and we have no say...

Cutting TriCare from Prime to Standard 1 Oct - that is a 3K raise in the cost of my healthcare. Thanks Michelle.
Cutting Tuition Assistance - classy move

Meanwhile 20 million dollar vacay in Hawaii.... Divided by 3K they could finance 6K veteran’s health care at current levels. 1.4 billion spent on their lifestyle last year alone... That could fund veterans programs for a year or more.

Saying something and doing something are entirely different. She is a sham just like her Marxist husband. I wouldn’t piss on her or her hubby if they were on fire.

24 Years of military service... What about you?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

She grows organic vegetables, promotes good health and exercise.

She wears 700$ sneakers to a photo-op at a homeless shelter. She spent 20 years at that white-people-are-to-blame-for-everything black liberation theology cult in Chicago. And She pushes her husbands crappy agenda. 'nuff said.

Strange 'question' from the O-cheerleader.
The implyed assumption behind it reeks .. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your source is: www.whitehouse.gov... and www.communitywarvets.org...

This is good:

Today at the White House, she said:

That's right, From The White House, she couldn't actually find the time to visit the Military families or Veterns at the Hospitals.
To busy planning her next vacation for the family and her mother.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is a truly nauseating thing if its real. How about a stamp with her collecting over 300K as a hospital administrator. This would make a good toilet paper pattern.

thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It was created by a magazine - not a real stamp.

From today.com article:

All hail the foremost representative of fashion royalty! A British magazine created this image of Michelle Obama as a queen to promote its best-dressed list.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stutteringp0et
reply to post by beezzer

It was created by a magazine - not a real stamp.

From today.com article:

All hail the foremost representative of fashion royalty! A British magazine created this image of Michelle Obama as a queen to promote its best-dressed list.

Ya know, I could give a single whit about what some rag does. But putting her on a stamp with a crown?

Even a faux stamp, reeks of. . .

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

i sure do, i tell them the truth here on ATS something the obamas know how to spell only, i actually volounteer at the soup kitchen every week, and i see these homeless vets theyre supposedly helping, and they usually tell me they havent gotten a dime for any of their service and they feel as if the country has turned its back on them...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

hah those armms are gigantic what a great portrayal

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
reply to post by galacticgirl

i sure do, i tell them the truth here on ATS something the obamas know how to spell only, i actually volounteer at the soup kitchen every week, and i see these homeless vets theyre supposedly helping, and they usually tell me they havent gotten a dime for any of their service and they feel as if the country has turned its back on them...

Hi dirtybird

Im poor by english standards but it did not stop me giving my breakfast egg mcmuffin to a homeless man
He may well have been a con or a druggie or alcoholic, never the less I gave it to him along with a couple of smokes.

Thats what makes us different to these people, we dont have to shout it out loud, we do because we want to

Dirtybird i applaud you

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Here it is. A British first class stamp. The Queen Obama stamp.

Get yer conspiracy engines running!

Now I can't say this was her idea, will have to do some more homework. But what the French, toast?

The first lady with a friggin' crown?

Any other first ladies have crowns?

Really. I'll look, but dang!

I knew for sure it wasn't real when I saw that 1st instead of 1ct in the right upper corner...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Ow! Touche'!

Personally, I haven't purchased a stamp since the last century.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Here's the next stamp up for consideration

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Queen Obama! George Washington is rolling in his grave!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join