It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Week for NWO - RFID goes Live March 23rd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Combine that with the term 'charagma', which means vow or oath or commitment.

The 'mark' is not meant to be taken literally, something in your head or hand. That's just from the literary device of describing a tefillin, which people like ol' Texe don't know much about. So you get a lot of Biblically illterate folks saying that chips will be stuck in your hand or head.

Nope.

Just adopting the values will do it. The mark is an embracing of the values of the Beast, or a vow to do so.

I agree partially. Giving is something you do to provide food (Knowledge) to someone else. That food can literally be food as well. Taking also involves your head and and hand. As for chips, the possibility exists. This is not simply a mark, but a commerce system.

Revelation 13

14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666. BIBLEGATEWAY.COM

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Carbon is the mark of mankind. Carbon is the mark of our commerce system and the technology we use in a selfish way. That technology takes from the Earth and does not give back. God's technology (Fruit) rots and returns. It can only give. Mankind has produced a selfish technology from the fruit of knowledge, which is what God said would happen in Genesis 3. In the day we eat, we die. Why do we die?

Nitrogen has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen has 888. The Word you are referring to with the binding as a mark is the one we either preserve or destroy. Carbon destroys the breath we use for the word.

666 is man's mark. 777 is God's mark. 888 is Christ. You can reference this easily on the internet. What element is 999?

The inversion of man is the false objective of fluorine. It is used to refine uranium. It is used to calcify the pineal gland. It is used for the same purpose in our water. Mixed with Carbon and you get fluorocarbon. What overcomes the fire? Water (Baptims / Involution). What overcomes the word (Breath)? Either the Carbon or Fluorine. What preserves mankind? The breath of God. God's literary device is symbolism. Nature reveals God and we are without excuse if we miss it.

God has mirrored this down to the very beginning of the elements. Hydrogen has one proton and one electron. There is no neutron. The electron is negative and the proton is positive in equilibrium. All other elements have a neutral. Picture Christ on the cross with two thieves on either side. One repented. Both the proton and neutron are together in the center.

edit on 21-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well, I pretty much don't agree with this post, as I feel numerology is pointlessly woo.

You're not taking isotopes into account either - some percentage of these elements have extra neutrons in. Also, how does it affect your gematriya if the element's ionized, and has fewer electrons? Do you count halves if it's in a covalent bond?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Well, I pretty much don't agree with this post, as I feel numerology is pointlessly woo.

You're not taking isotopes into account either - some percentage of these elements have extra neutrons in. Also, how does it affect your gematriya if the element's ionized, and has fewer electrons? Do you count halves if it's in a covalent bond?

Permission was granted. "Let the person who has insight calculate..."

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who on earth would every think it's normal to get a piece of technology put into your body by the Government...

Really?

Our ancestors would be baffled.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
So everyone can relax. This is just to track devices.

And the social security number was only supposed to be for social security.

Good lord people.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

One big problem is that these chips have an outer casing that seems to cause tumors and it's not a maybe kind of thing. they ALWAYS produce them when left in the skin.
www.mindfully.org...

I tried implants using Norplant and ran into issues within a few months as the cartridges began to leak AND my tissue started to react to the outer casings I had 5 cartridges in my arm and they had to remove them all. Not only that, they are able to add what some call a kill switch to these little rfid type implants, which means you will definitely have to trust the person putting it in you and you must remove it and replace it or it will cause tumors to grow. I guess if your into that...go for it. I'm saying no if given a choice.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Opportunia because: clarification

edit on 22-3-2013 by Opportunia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
Who on earth would every think it's normal to get a piece of technology put into your body by the Government...

Probably within the next couple of future generations they will see the BENEFITS of being tagged.

The first clue as to when this will become acceptable and beneficial will be displayed in what your kids watch on TV ,movies , and what they are reading and studying in school. Today Global Warming undertones can be discovered in kids programming. I imagine the same thing will occur with human embedded chips.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

We can already see attempts to test the waters with this idea. The introductory form is wearable interfaces or motion control type peripherals for video games. Using biometrics or RFID in club/VIP settings, advertising and pushing the use in vets offices or with the elderly. Security and Entertainment/Fashion.

I feel that once people accept wearable forms of this such as the new "smart" watches that are going to be introduced then people will be more open to an implantable "forget about it" alternative.

The idea of an implanted chip has been one that I have waffled back and forth over in regards to governance but one day I was home sick watching C-SPAN and Newt Gingrich was giving a talk to some panel or group. During the discussion he was talking about implementing tracking logistics for people much in the same fashion that UPS or FedEx tracks a package and there was no disgust or outrage from the people this was just like the next logical step to these folks. He mentioned the "internet of things" and governments and business relationship in this endeavor including the cataloging and monitoring of people.

It is good to stay on the alert but I think bar some type of manufactured disaster or national emergency we aren't to the point of enforcing this just yet. Right on the cusp but just not there yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by JrDavis

Unfortunately, anyone who are not prepared to be self reliant, will be at the mercy of the chip. The government tries to make the people more and more reliant on them. After all, It is an easy life style, until the government decides to take it all away from you. If the only way you are given to buy and sell in the world and you did not prepare, then you will be chipped, and then you can be broken.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No matter what...I want that damn RFID chip in me....My wallet is getting thick with with all the ID cards I need to carry on me; driver's license, medical cards, credit cards, bank cards....Stick it all in one chip and implant the damn thing already. No matter what I can still hide the signature of the chip as I please, its called a lead bracelet or wrapping over the implanted area. You can go "off line" any time you choose.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

"Universal healthcare" is a ruse. It will be universal healthcare rationing. It's called the Affordable Health Care Act and it's already increased the costs of healthcare exponentially. Take your chip and shove it!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
No matter what...I want that damn RFID chip in me....My wallet is getting thick with with all the ID cards I need to carry on me; driver's license, medical cards, credit cards, bank cards....Stick it all in one chip and implant the damn thing already. No matter what I can still hide the signature of the chip as I please, its called a lead bracelet or wrapping over the implanted area. You can go "off line" any time you choose.

Get a clue. The absence of the chip, or not detecting one implanted, will be what targets you as a threat.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Get a clue. The absence of the chip, or not detecting one implanted, will be what targets you as a threat.

See, that's where I differ in opinions. If a chip is implanted, it becomes your proprety thus in your control and your choice to "tracked". The RFID technology is already in your credit card, debit card, most driver's license and you can choose to protect the RFID immitions from those cards with a wallet that prevents immition leakage.

Same "rule" would apply to an implanted chip in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Its funny how on this site, the second you talk about Jesus Christ's/God's prophecies being fulfilled you are instantly ridiculed and labeled by everyone . They present no factual evidence to combat what you say only OPINION and VERBAL ABUSE. Especially the people that drop by to say "your crazy and this is bull*hit" then never come back to the thread
I commend you Enoch for your courage and presentation. We are on the brink of His return any day now. Thank you for updating us on the status of these chips. I was unaware of how close the "release date" was S & F

P.S. Don't let these unconstructive nay-sayers get you down, keep on shining the light

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

Its funny how on this site, the second you talk about Jesus Christ's/God's prophecies being fulfilled you are instantly ridiculed and labeled by everyone . They present no factual evidence to combat what you say only OPINION and VERBAL ABUSE. Especially the people that drop by to say "your crazy and this is bull*hit" then never come back to the thread
I commend you Enoch for your courage and presentation. We are on the brink of His return any day now. Thank you for updating us on the status of these chips. I was unaware of how close the "release date" was S & F

P.S. Don't let these unconstructive nay-sayers get you down, keep on shining the light

I personally don't think that you are crazy...You are right, the bible does mention the markl of the beast...But...That mark could be just about anything you can imagine....So why this ? why now ?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

That post was not directed towards you. Unlike some people on this thread, your trying to have an intelligent conversation and I just so happened to be Venting right below your post. Sorry about that. In response to the "why now?" Question: I think Enoch would agree (without getting into specifics) the signs of the times are more prevalent than ever. Studying the book of Revelations will give you a good starting point.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

See, that's where I differ in opinions. If a chip is implanted, it becomes your proprety thus in your control and your choice to "tracked". The RFID technology is already in your credit card, debit card, most driver's license and you can choose to protect the RFID immitions from those cards with a wallet that prevents immition leakage.

Same "rule" would apply to an implanted chip in my opinion.

The time will come that when you walk into a mall, office building or a bank and a chip is not detected, you will be considered a threat. This technology is ripe for abuse on many levels and not just by a perceived NWO government. How many identities were stolen prior to computers? This chip is just one more front for identity theft as it will be scanned by some hacker while you walk down the street past them.

In addition, forget about cash or real money. This chip will replace that. Your money will become fully digitized. No more hiding money under you mattress for a rainy day. The banks and the government will ensure they get their cut. Piggy banks will become a relic from the past. Eventually the movie "In Time" will be our reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

Thank you. It's easy to point out flaws, and in many cases, they are correct. A thread like this is a good way to see where refinement to truth needs to be realized. In other cases, I can easily use truth to counter their bias and fixed mindsets. Incredulity always manifests itself in bias, condescension and anger. I can easily keep the high ground by founding my arguments on truth rather than bias. There is a good book on this subject called, "Verbal Judo" by George Thompson. His premise is as follows:

"Think for the other person in the manner in which they should be thinking for themselves."

This is all any of us can do. I am sure they think their arguments are higher. In the end, the truth belongs to the one on the higher ground. Bias only builds ground for the truth to shine.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Educate yourself

My education is sufficient. But how about you read the Text you posted yourself instead ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join