It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Week for NWO - RFID goes Live March 23rd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Of course you are. This doesn't have jack to do, however, with your claim that your credit report is stored on the RFID chip, which is not true.

Very true. As you stated earlier, it's a trigger for a database in the cloud. What significance does this have to the FACT that the government is in the first stages of implementation for mass human use? Do you deny the possibility is there? THIS IS the point of the thread by the way.

20 years from now, we can examine this thread again. I put money on the government revealing the beast of selfishness, as they always do in these matters. Why should this be any different?

edit on 21-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

It's almost like you're confusing our posts now. I said 'biobond is a sheath around the part to stop it from migrating', which your cites here agree with. YOU said "Educate yourself into the exact nature of rfid class iii semi-passive biobond", which while it doesn't exactly make sense, implies that the RFID itself is biobond. Class III biobond at that.

I see now. I should have been more specific and said it this way:

"Educate yourself into the exact nature of these search terms: rfid, class iii, semi-passive, biobond"

Originally, I intended to link this to: RFID, CLASS III, SEMI-PASSIVE, Biobond

My first search on Google pointed me to the subject links I used. Thank you for clarifying the confusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

cancer bla bla

Oh, Enoch. What's this, #4? 5? Ok, let me read your cites for you.

First one's from a non-believable source, getting info about RFID from Albrecht, CASPIAN or a site named "antichips" is sort of like getting tobacco health studies from the Tobacco Institute. Their entire raison d'etre is whining about RFID implants, it's how they make their money. So, following the money, you're as likely to get a real study out of these folks as you are to find PETA admitting that meat is good for you.

Next one from Ars:

It's important to emphasize that those studies are not necessarily sufficient to view these implants as known hazards. The data suggest that the devices foster cancer by causing inflammation of the tissues that encapsulate them. There is a large amount of scientific literature linking cancer and inflammation (the National Cancer Institute has some information on the matter). RFID tags turn out not to be the only form of animal tagging that causes cancer through inflammation; standard metallic ear tags can do so as well. That paper also notes that there have been a number of case reports where human prosthetic implants have induced cancers in the surrounding tissues.

So, it's more likely that it's just an intrusive irritant that is causing sarcomas to form around them. It's certainly not radiation, as they're not radioactive.

Your third one's from antichips again, scrap that one, the fourth one's got this in:

There were several shortcomings to the studies reviewed by the cancer experts. For instance not one of them had a control group that had not been implanted with RFID chips to compare the rate of tumour development in non-chipped with chipped animals. And the other obvious shortcoming is that animal studies do not necessarily translate to humans.

They also don't have a group where the implant was nothing but the empty casing coated with biobond. The studies were a bit lacking, if you read them.

Study

The majority of transponder-associated
tumors have been mesenchymal in origin, and the mechanism
of carcinogenicity is thought to be foreign body–induced
tumorigenesis

So the thing boils down to, does the biocompatible glass cause it, or the anti-migration coating? And how often does this actually happen, and is that rate different from any other tumor caused by a foreign body?

At any rate, easily solved by just wearing it on your keyring, like I do.

It boils down to who you trust.

For me, that would not include religious zealots or youtube videos.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You should definitely be a test subject. I won't be getting one myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Very true. As you stated earlier, it's a trigger for a database in the cloud. What significance does this have to the FACT that the government is in the first stages of implementation for mass human use? Do you deny the possibility is there? THIS IS the point of the thread by the way.

Only, it's NOT a fact. It's you misreading the first post you cited.

The point of the thread also requires commentary on the basic accuracy of your stated assumptions, to validate or invalidate your thesis.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

No one will be, at least not at the behest of the government.

I do have a collection of them on my keyring and in my wallet, though, and at this customer's site there appears to be one in the ID badge. I've been to others where there wasn't any question - the door wouldn't open for you if you didn't rate going in that room, and you were tracked in the facility.

At work, ours gets you through the squeeze chutes with the right thumbprint and PIN if the place is locked down at night. During the day, you only need the RFID key.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

The point of the thread also requires commentary on the basic accuracy of your stated assumptions, to validate or invalidate your thesis.

Based on this law, answer this question. Let's say that I enter surgery and need a pacemaker. If I ask the hospital to respect my religion and keep the RFID out of my chest, will they be able to respect my decision? Or, will they need to follow the law? What do you think I would do in this case? Nothing. I would take the pacemaker with the implant. Why? It reads my data and sends it to the hospital. It's a great way for the doctor to keep me alive. But wait! I am a Christian. How dare I take the mark of the beast.

Not so. The mark of the beast is a system of commerce that denies your ability to buy or sell. In the end, it will be a selfish choice that reveals the person more than what it says about the technology. We don't know what this choice is yet. It has not been revealed.

The topic of the thread is a heads up for these concerns. Many people will have them if the government forces the healthcare system to comply. THIS IS what they are currently doing. You can argue the iO9 all you want as it applies to my thread, but this does not change the topic of the thread. HEADS UP is the topic. The Bible is ONCE AGAIN accurate. God draws the future into the past for us to see. It's evident and readers with eyes to see will know what I am saying.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

No one will be, at least not at the behest of the government.

I do have a collection of them on my keyring and in my wallet, though, and at this customer's site there appears to be one in the ID badge. I've been to others where there wasn't any question - the door wouldn't open for you if you didn't rate going in that room, and you were tracked in the facility.

At work, ours gets you through the squeeze chutes with the right thumbprint and PIN if the place is locked down at night. During the day, you only need the RFID key.

Given the government's track record with paranoia, overreaching laws and greed connected to corporate interests, do you really believe that this will not extend to mass chipping at some point in our future?

If you say no to this, you are blinded. This IS where it is heading. The evidence is right there in front of us. Obamacare is just the start and they say as much in their ongoing discussions of the technology.

Here is another way to look at it. Do you think the world is going to get safer and less paranoid or less save and more paranoid? Do you honestly trust a government that has already talked about a national ID card? Will they stop there? Honestly, what do you really think?

On top of this, how can you possibly not read this straight into Revelation 13 and 16?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Based on this law, answer this question. Let's say that I enter surgery and need a pacemaker. If I ask the hospital to respect my religion and keep the RFID out of my chest, will they be able to respect my decision? Or, will they need to follow the law? What do you think I would do in this case? Nothing. I would take the pacemaker with the implant. Why? It reads my data and sends it to the hospital. It's a great way for the doctor to keep me alive. But wait! I am a Christian. How dare I take the mark of the beast.

Ok, let's sort of unstretch a few logical leaps here. If you get a pacemaker, that pacemaker can be interrogated by a little briefcase sort of machine that the cardiologist or cards tech will use. They place an interrogator (just like one you'd use for an RFID implant for the most part) over the pacer and they can read its serial number, its self test results, a log of events, the current battery state and whatnot. All of them do that, right now.

The law would require there to be a database linking you to that serial number pacemaker, so that they know where it is across the manufacturer's product lines. So not only does Medtronix know where it is, the FDA does.

The pacer can't "send your data to the hospital" by itself. That happens when the guy puts that hockey puck with a cord on your chest. There are a few newer ones in Europe where you wear an interrogator to bed at night, same hockey puck only cordless, and it transmits to a bedside monitor that phones in your data. But it's not like you're going around making cell calls from your thorax.

HEADS UP is the topic. The Bible is ONCE AGAIN accurate. God draws the future into the past for us to see. It's evident and readers with eyes to see will know what I am saying.

Heads up about something that is real would be nice. Heads up about something you misread is not.

Again, what is the Biblical authority for a tefillin, and how are they described in the Bible? You'll find it interesting as it correlates to the mark.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

My thesis is that the NWO has a big day on March 23rd. Their nationalized healthcare act mandates that all medical devices be sued as a tracking system for patients. Do you really think that our future will not include a migration of this into our bodies? Nothing in my post can deny this possibility as actuality in our future. We can see it coming. Did you hear Biden on the video? He SAID IT!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Given the government's track record with paranoia, overreaching laws and greed connected to corporate interests, do you really believe that this will not extend to mass chipping at some point in our future?

If you say no to this, you are blinded. This IS where it is heading. The evidence is right there in front of us. Obamacare is just the start and they say as much in their ongoing discussions of the technology.

Ok, I say "no" to this. I'm not blind, I just understand the thing and its implications better than you seem to, and I don't have a religious overlay coloring my interpretation of things.

This won't happen. Why would it? It's not only inflammatory, expensive, and difficult to administer, it's unnecessary. There are any number of ways to track you that aren't invasive.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

My thesis is that the NWO has a big day on March 23rd. Their nationalized healthcare act mandates that all medical devices be sued as a tracking system for patients.

It mandates that a tracking system for the medical implants such as insulin pumps and pacemakers be created. Like, who has which pacemaker. Not satellites in orbit going beep beep with big antennas making sure you are on a particular block of the city.

Your thesis is also that certain sources corroborate your speculation - they don't - and that the devices work a certain way - and that was incorrect as well.

Generally speaking, any "RFID" thing on youtube is going to be technical balderdash.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The mark of God and the mark of the beast are antithetical to each other. All the symbols in the OT are keys for the New. The temple of the Jews, where they sacrificed the beast, was an image of our own selfish natures being sacrificed in the wilderness of Egypt (Earth). We are called out of Egypt. Just as the water cleanses the temple, the body (Temple) is cleansed by the waters of life. Baptism is our immersion into the animal of our own bodies. We are baptized to rise to new life. This is the ancient wisdom of involution and evolution. As we compare the two references in the Bible for marks on the hand and forehead, we see that one is not like the other. Man's mark and Tefillin is black. God's is white. We can only receive the mark of God after shedding the mark of selfishness. As I have been saying to you all along. Good page on the subject of the Tefillin.

V. The Mark of the Beast

What do tefillin have to do with the mark of the beast? Perhaps nothing. However, it should be noted that the mark of the beast is a sign on the hand and forehead, and the Torah passages about the tefillin are the only other places in Scripture where anything else is ever spoken of as a sign or mark on both the hand and forehead. The only two things in the Torah that are described as a sign or mark on both the hand and forehead are the tefillin and the mark of the beast. At the very least, this should tell us that there is a very strong likelihood of some kind of connection between the tefillin and the mark of the beast. If we can understand the deeper meaning of the tefillin as the mark of HaShem, then we should be able to understand the mark of the beast as a counterfeit of whatever the tefillin represent.

It is axiomatic that all truth can be falsified. The mark of HaShem is no exception. The antithesis of the mark of HaShem is the mark of the beast. Where do we find the term: “Mark of the beast”? (Keep in mind that the Book of Revelation is sod level literature where everything is a symbol and there is no literal meaning.)

Read the link and you see that the Tefillin is a marking with a word in a box. One is the word of God and the RFID has encoded word of man. Can you see the difference?

This one encoded the universe.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Giving is Light and Life.

Taking is Darkness and death.

These are lessons we can all see clearly. What is the mark of a Christian again? Giving. The name we take implies the work of faith. Faith is simply believing God. Works are a byproduct of faith. Without works, faith is dead.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ok, I say "no" to this. I'm not blind, I just understand the thing and its implications better than you seem to, and I don't have a religious overlay coloring my interpretation of things.

This won't happen. Why would it? It's not only inflammatory, expensive, and difficult to administer, it's unnecessary. There are any number of ways to track you that aren't invasive.

I would agree with this from a logical argument. If we set the word of God aside, we have no reason to deny this would be a promising technology. It would be convenient to simply walk out of a grocery story with a cart and not need to ring out. Simply greet the Walmart employee as they hand you a receipt. I can think of hundreds of good reasons why people will want to be chipped. No purses, no wallets and so on.

Picture this in a world rebelling against government. Picture the potential for government to force ID on a lawless society. Picture the outcome when FEMA internment camps open for business. Do you deny these camps are fully staffed and that the government has been hiring for the last few years? What are they planning for?

Eyes open. You will have a rude awakening shortly.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

My thesis is that the NWO has a big day on March 23rd. Their nationalized healthcare act mandates that all medical devices be sued as a tracking system for patients.

It mandates that a tracking system for the medical implants such as insulin pumps and pacemakers be created. Like, who has which pacemaker. Not satellites in orbit going beep beep with big antennas making sure you are on a particular block of the city.

Your thesis is also that certain sources corroborate your speculation - they don't - and that the devices work a certain way - and that was incorrect as well.

Generally speaking, any "RFID" thing on youtube is going to be technical balderdash.

They will be used for one simple purpose: Your ID will be assured when checked. With the paranoia of spending trillions on surveillance, this technology has the potential for controlling a rioting populace. How long before they can't control the debt and people riot? Can you really deny this is ALREADY happening?

Basically, you are saying there is NO reason why government would like to use an assured technology for tracking individuals. You are saying that this has no application past medical equipment. I simply differ with you. I assume you will be on board with me in a few short years. Again, you may embrace it and look the other way. What will this say about selfishness as many people watch this happen? Where does this leave a Christian refusing the mark? You are saying it wont' happen and I say it will. Further, I am showing a source from 2000 years ago saying the same. We differ on translation and and intent from a Creator.

We disagree. Sit back a few years and we talk again.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I will say this. I hold out hope that our country may be one of the last to force its populace to comply. It only takes a few countries and a massive financial crisis to ensure that someone can promote it across the globe. The fourth beast is unlike any that has existed. It will be global. Are we moving toward a globally dominated commerce system? Yes.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Read the link and you see that the Tefillin is a marking with a word in a box. One is the word of God and the RFID has encoded word of man. Can you see the difference?

Tefillin are a commitment to carry the word of God in your thoughts (head) and deeds (arm). It's not a magic spell in them, it's symbolic that you are sworn to be the embodiment of those values.

Similarly, John used a description of a tefillin when describing the mark of the beast. It's a commitment to embody a different set of values.

Combine that with the term 'charagma', which means vow or oath or commitment.

The 'mark' is not meant to be taken literally, something in your head or hand. That's just from the literary device of describing a tefillin, which people like ol' Texe don't know much about. So you get a lot of Biblically illterate folks saying that chips will be stuck in your hand or head.

Nope.

Just adopting the values will do it. The mark is an embracing of the values of the Beast, or a vow to do so.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

They will be used for one simple purpose: Your ID will be assured when checked.

Again, it's not necessary nor desirable. I can verify your ID a dozen different ways that don't require an implant. Can also do that while you are moving, and at a reasonable distance. There are a lot of advances in biometrics.

We disagree. Sit back a few years and we talk again.

I've been here for years. I've heard this chip stuff since Verichip had their first one. Nothing's changed. Nothing is going to. You'll see iris pattern identification becoming very common in the next 10 years. RFID implants will fade away.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
From what I understand in reading this section of the bill...they passed some legislation to create a registry about medical devices; whether they be used on or in someone; they want to keep track of these devices to see if they are working correctly. It says nothing about patients being required to get an implantable device. For instance they are keeping track of a person who has had a hip replacement; or a pacemaker; and if those body replacements are working for them.

Here is a copy of that section.

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I couldn't agree more. This is what I stated with giving and taking.

Tefillin are a commitment to carry the word of God in your thoughts (head) and deeds (arm). It's not a magic spell in them, it's symbolic that you are sworn to be the embodiment of those values.

Similarly, John used a description of a tefillin when describing the mark of the beast. It's a commitment to embody a different set of values.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join