It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Am" is our anti-mind killer. Our pain, is our conquest: Victor and subject to us.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What is pain to you?

Pain to me is just a sensation. Another type of feeling, not different from a good feeling. Like something that is speaking to you. When you have a wound, whether it is emotional or physical, it is you speaking to yourself. It is a voice asking " Is everything OK?"

Are you Ok? you are asking....When you can answer it back and say "YES. Everything is fine" honestly, confidently, it quiets itself. You are still then and all is clear. When you are not afraid of the pain, of the damage you will suffer, then you stop suffering. You become as nothing. You become as something more.

If someone hurts you and you are able to see beyond the situation and see yourself in pain, and then beyond it. When you are able to become more than something being spoken to, when you can become that which is speaking, you can make pain become something else. You can make you become something more than what you only thought you were.

Sometimes pain is like a fire that motivates you. That is you listening but not speaking back. You know what it is, you feel it, you acknowledge it, but you dont let go. you dont command it/you to be at ease. You dont tell it/you that all is fine.

You then say it is NOT OK, but that YOU will make it better. You say to wait in pain. Your pain is not asking for you to do anything. It is simply letting you know that YOU are feeling it. It always awaits for you to command it to be still. You wait for you to be still. NOT to prolong it and make it last like fuel.

Pain CAN be fuel for something. When you are being tormented and the pain makes your mind clear so you can focus. It can be something that drives you to "overcome" against all odds. It invokes your faith in yourself and the belief that you can overcome.

What it does not do is tell you how to let go once you are above the situation. It doesnt explain what you need to do. That is your responsibility.

It just asks "are you OK?".

It is trying to show you, make you respond, "YES, Actually I am." More to the point it is trying to make you realize something contrary to what life teaches. Something contrary to the mortality that life teaches you.

It is the immortal trying to nudge you into the next step. Your own acceptance of more.

A hand over a flame. I am sure many are now conjuring up that example mentally . Pain tells you to pull your hand from it. It is so your physical body doesnt get hurt. Sure.

Maybe, YES it is. BUT it is also a lesson about fire as well as reality. It will not end you for putting your hand over it. It will hurt and burn your hand. What about beyond that hand? What about something more?

What if you then thought all you were was that hand that had to avoid flames? Do you see the fear of that existence? What of the spirit that drives that hand? The force behind the mechanics. Is IT burned by that flame? Does it suffer pain?

No. That too is a lesson. Your hand was burned but not your spirit. Some say that after enough physical pain you learn to not fear it. Some can say the same for emotional /psychological pain.

Both are true. Why though? Is it not still a danger for that hand to get burned and damaged?

It is, the same threat exists yet we fear it less. We know better than to get hurt, but if we DO, it is not as bad the second time around. It is not as scary. "You have been through this before" you think.

Like getting punched as hard as someone can for the first time in the face. The fear of it at first is worse than the actual pain felt. A threat of a punch is also not as scary after being in several fights.

Why? The threat is the same?

Because we know it will not end us. We learned we are more than what we were, more than the perceived end we thought up for ourselves and believed in. The pain showed us that if we let it show us,we can learn to see greater strength and forms of ourselves. That is good, but we can become addicted to it. We then look for pain to teach us more and move us farther down the road of transcendence like the first moment of clarity after the pain we feared.

That is not its purpose. We must let go after learning our lesson and look for new limits, and move past them. We must NOT search for that "first punch" in other things we think we need to move beyond. We must see ourselves beyond. Our true selves always just a thought and a moment away.

That true you that you inch closer to with pain as the catalyst is always "just ahead". It is the carrot, the goal we will never reach but that we improve ourselves by searching for it.

In the end, we are more. It is all here to teach us. To make us realize unto ourselves that we lack nothing.

We are complete once we allow ourselves to be. Once we just see it.

So next time you are asked "are you OK?". Command yourself to be. See yourself being.

That is I AM and all the pain of the human condition can not ruin it. All the contrary.

edit on 21-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Thanks a lot for this advice.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Indeed; any observable physical, emotional, or mental state is not the "I" which observes it. Careful consideration will show the impermanence, and in this sense the non-reality of anything perceived and objectified by the I. So the I is THE ONLY reality; eternal, unchanging, Being.
To be of I Am consciousness is to know one's pure Being. By no exercise of mind can end, change,or harm come to our Being, though we may easily imagine the passing of our physical bodies. This consciousness by nature not void, but comforting, loving, and is a sense of being "home".
To understand I Am here on Earth is liberating consciousness, because we can see our pain objectively, as "not-I", take refuge in our Being to which no harm, pain, nor end come, and KNOW there is nothing to fear.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
Indeed; any observable physical, emotional, or mental state is not the "I" which observes it. Careful consideration will show the impermanence, and in this sense the non-reality of anything perceived and objectified by the I. So the I is THE ONLY reality; eternal, unchanging, Being.
To be of I Am consciousness is to know one's pure Being. By no exercise of mind can end, change,or harm come to our Being, though we may easily imagine the passing of our physical bodies. This consciousness by nature not void, but comforting, loving, and is a sense of being "home".
To understand I Am here on Earth is liberating consciousness, because we can see our pain objectively, as "not-I", take refuge in our Being to which no harm, pain, nor end come, and KNOW there is nothing to fear.

Life is amusing and delightful.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
One can feel pain for a situation between people isn't okay.

Pursue likemindedness.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

reply to post by ecapsretuo

To be of I Am consciousness is to know one's pure Being

"For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie"

John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit."

Ezekiel 36:25-27, "I (The LORD) will sprinkle CLEAN WATER on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  And I will put my SPIRIT within you, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES AND BE CAREFUL TO OBEY MY RULES."

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I am sorry I don't get it, what are you getting at with the scriptures? Would you mind replying in your own words what you are trying to say? That is if you are trying to communicate something.
Maybe I am not supposed to understand.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Star for you bro.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I .can't really say WHO I am I can just tell you what I have done and why.
I have found pain to be humiliating,it's like being emotionally raped and robbed of the capacity for joy.For those who were sensitive,it manifests as nonexpression. A control to survive.after a while you realize how to handle it.
But unless the other person has had a rocky road or a real life,I don't relate well to their natures.
I'm far too direct and I hate games. Honesty is just a hell of a lot easier as well.

Physical pain is easy,I accidentally ripped off my finger nail again.It hardly hurts at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

That's a really open post. I got struck by lightning reading the first sentence of it!

I can't tell you who I am I just can tell you what I've done and why.

From a higher perspective I would say you are into a time of transformation whereout you will gain a larger sense of groundedness, or just at least a happier sense of being worthy of being in the world you are. Forgiveness or comfort comes to mind too. Ah, it's that. A greater sense of comfort. That's what I think you'll gain.

A guided comforted spirit. Spiritrest.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Do not try to gain comfort - that is seeking. Recognize that there is dis-comfort.
Feel the discomfort now. Stay with what is actually happening and don't rely on the mind to find a way out.
Really feel what 'discomfort' feels like.

The discomfort is belief that there is something lacking - check now to see if there is anything lacking - find out if it is just an idea that there is lack (a belief is something that has not been fully investigated).

This video will help you find out the truth - Is there really anything lacking?
youtu.be...
Or is it just an idea that is believed to be true so you can live in the drama?
edit on 23-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, I interpretate your post.

Instead of creating illusions with the mind about ones condition, accepting the condition, going into it, letting it take over ones self. To let you become the energy of what is trying to take over you, may it be discomfort or whatever. Not putting distance upon experiences. 'Embracing' them to be them and for then to regain a normal condition again, for only accepting the situation, completely going into it one is able to heal.

It could also be one denies the situation and still falls into it, it being not possible to block the situation with the mind. How many layers must I unveil further to come to my heart?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The video is worth a watch.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Do you mean the way is open to move on upon, or should I really check the video? Or both
?

It doesn't really matter for I felt what you meant.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Do you mean the way is open to move on upon, or should I really check the video? Or both
?

It doesn't really matter for I felt what you meant.

Watch the video.

How do you know you felt what I meant?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What video exactly, for there is none in this thread, I didn't overlook did I?

There are a lot of video's here where I'm at, but it never could hurt watching one now would it?

EDIT/ Oops sorry, the video you posted, but the computer I'm on doesn't allow streaming media..
edit on 23-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Never mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I see, I think that I made myself believe something is lacking, but it was somehow because of the suggestions of others I was kind of forced to create this belief. Others can be so silly.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

I see, I think that I made myself believe something is lacking, but it was somehow because of the suggestions of others I was kind of forced to create this belief. Others can be so silly.

The belief in 'other' is what makes it possible to believe there could be something missing.
It is all here as this - it is one.

If there is only this - how could there be anything missing or any thing other?
Only a thought speaks of other - but where is this 'other'?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Where is the another me? Or it is to unite with the One, or one unites with one of the opposite sex. Both unities can occur together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join