It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Release 749: Planetary Emergence Of Maitreya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Has anybody else ever seen or heard of this video? Apparently its some commercial for the share international group announcing the arrival of the "world teacher" (aka maitreya aka antichrist).

Just found out about it on youtube through another user.

The French guy who is speaking in it is really creepy and seems non-human in his body language and vocal expression. He speaks almost as if he is trying to hypnotize you, some people were also saying he also did it this way to create subliminal messages through reversed speech.

What is your general perception of the video? To me it's creepy as f**k

edit on 3/21/2013 by thehumbleone because: Accidentally posted this in the wrong section. Mods feel free to move it to the proper place.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Dear thehumbleone,

He is a nut job and there is nothing in the video to indicate he has any support for anything. It looks like a self produced piece of delusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

LOL yeah i also think the guy has some sort of mental illness. Still, something about it gives me the willies, thought it might be worth posting.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Look like a bad self acted furniture advert.

"So come on down to Bobs lounge chair sale" bla bla bla

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Dear thehumbleone,

You get a star for the amusement factor.
The scary thing is that he may actually get a follower or two.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think if the whole 'big picture' story of the Bible or any end times religious Faith DOES come to pass (Or is starting to happen...?) then it's also a time warning of a myriad of false prophets and rumors of war, among other things. False peace makers and false hopes given rather recklessly.

Personally, again saying a big IF at this point for whether it's all valid or not as presented, IF this happens? I don't believe we'll have any questions or need to debate that basic truth. I absolutely don't believe we'll miss the Antichrist himself. His minions in advance are supposed to be crafty buggers ...but I've never heard a description in a serious religious sense that made it sound like he'd be subtle, himself. Any more subtle than Jesus or what other Faiths see as the equivalent, would be from that side of things.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Holy crap that's creepy and scary. Just looking at the guy makes me want to hide under the covers.

I'm still fascinated with the reverse-speech angle, though. If someone doesn't rip and reverse it soon, I may do it myself just to see. Who knows, maybe reversed the guy's as charming and accessible as Charles Boyer?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

98,000 years! Lucky us!

Yeah, I wonder how long Maitreya would last if he came on ATS and started a thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Dear Bybyots,

I am still laughing at what you said. I can only imagine what would happen to someone posting as Maitreya on ATS, nobody would listen. I think there is another website, similar to this one that he would probably use. What is it called, Maitreya Like Productions, no, that is not quite right. When Jesus comes back; however, it says everyone will hear his voice. I don't think he will use the internet or make YouTube videos.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Something important to beware of is to NOT WATCH this worldwide television spectacle.
This Maitreya has dangerous mind control and hypnotic powers and will enslave the minds of those who watch him on television.
DO NOT WATCH IT

www.sherryshriner.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

He looks like he's fondling an imaginary girlfriend

I skipped through it with the sound off and presume his odd arm rhythms are clearly wilful and practiced. Maybe they're intended to draw the attention in a mildly hypnotic way like look into my eyesssss...?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So basically this dude is saying that there will be an announcement of who the Maitreya is soon? He's being too vague. I want an exact date.

I read the excerpts or statement on the YouTube channel by the dude in the video...seems like he's just trying to sell some books.

I wonder how many cults will use Comet ISON as a "sign" of their savior arriving?
edit on 21-3-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Holy crap that's creepy and scary. Just looking at the guy makes me want to hide under the covers.

I'm still fascinated with the reverse-speech angle, though. If someone doesn't rip and reverse it soon, I may do it myself just to see. Who knows, maybe reversed the guy's as charming and accessible as Charles Boyer?

I told you! He's about the creepiest person I've ever seen.

I was also thinking about ripping the audio and reversing it myself. Another strange thing about this video is the background music.

I have a self-help hypnosis CD that has similar sounding music which is apparently supposed to help alter your brainwaves so you get into the hypnotic-state easier.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This "shareinternational" and benjamin creme, has been around since the '90's, maybe back to the '80's - it was started with the UN international religion thing - actually had a website attatched to the UN website - don't know if it still does.

The maitreya - the messiah - he's been going to "appear" for decades.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

creepiest gaze I've seen lately

He wants your sooouuuuulll
He will eat your sooouuuulll,

SAVE US ALL WHITE MATERAYHRYEAHHSH
edit on 21-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
ALL HAIL MAITREYA. AND ALSO HYPNOTOAD.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
He sounds and moves wierd because he doesn't speak english. He has worked on this text and had some coaching for the pronounciation, but probably barely understands where one word ends and another begins.
Trust me, when trying to speak a foriegn language, you end up using your hands a lot to not only emphasize your communication, but pace yourself.

He's just another silly New Ager, this time a french one.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
what if it is true...

Antichrist or real Christ that is the question....
good luck in your decision

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That was my first thought within a minute or two, why the background tones? Why does this seem similar to the hypnotic tones used for meditation and what not.. I feel like he's trying to fondle me inappropriately with those fluid hand movements

top topics

join