It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam..........God in the clouds...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting find.........

There are many religions awaiting for the return of......

The "operation" is easy to EXPLAIN and REVEAL technologically. Holography, a technique for obtaining 3-dimensional images, involves an interference pattern between 2 sets of single-wavelength light waves. A single laser beam is split into two parts, one to illuminate the object, the second part (called the reference beam) is reflected by a mirror. The two beams meet forming an interference pattern, which is developed to form a hologram.

This hologram can be used to re-create a 3-dimensional image of the original object. According to a comprehensive report by Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast, entitled Project Blue Beam, this holographic technology used in conjunction with hi-tech, mind-control weapons utilizing the effects of radio-frequency waves upon the brain, is capable of projecting an image in the sky and causing collective thought to convince people they are seeing an alien invasion or the second coming of Christ. The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old.

Read more.........
home.iae.nl...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi/

This is widely known to alot more people today...
Any comments?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have heard all about this, and if you look into they actually have technology to beam sound to where its needed, like into someones head. They believe they are hearing things...

On a side note, how does this thread have -5 replies?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I have heard all about this, and if you look into they actually have technology to beam sound to where its needed, like into someones head. They believe they are hearing things...

On a side note, how does this thread have -5 replies?

Hi king/

Five replies?
I would not be able to tell you!
It is dated back to 2003,so who knows what that means.

Back to thread...
Of what was unheard of back then,and many people though was outrageous or false, is now becoming a reality!
Scary and true as to what THEY will do.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It was allready talked about in the 70's. even late 60's

the final plan, project blue beam.

you should have a look at a testimony of one of the disclosure project, it's a woman with curly long hair. don't remember her name, as she tells, she worked together with a man who repeatedly warned her for that thing in the sky and such, project blue beam.

Radio frequencies got us up in things.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Project Blue beam is one of the more interesting conspiracies for me. I see things coming true. I personally found the use of the holograms (the presenter) during last years Election particularly interesting. Testing technology? Makes me start to interested in the Holographic Plane theory for 9/11.

We have also seen some major earthquakes in the last decade.

As things stand, I see it coming true.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I started to think.

What if, like on grand things, like an election, they spread up a hallucination, which makes everybody feel good and vote for good, and then just place a person in front, and they all find it good and elect pro.

that's a thought I guess.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
/deessel, that thought of is great, maybe that's why there are so much things about how the plane looked like and then the bombs just exploded, GREAT FIND!!!

And to make it look real they crashed a real airplane into the pentagon which needed to be rebuild anyway!!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here's a prominent thread, started three years ago, but still ongoing:

Project Blue Beam

There's plenty more available via the search function, both here & on YouTube.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Pretty good article here in our own TinWIKI also.

It was Wernher von Braun who on his death bed allegedly warned Carol Rosin about the possibility of a fake alien invasion. He was indisputably opposed to deploying any kind of weapons in space.

LINK

[edit on 6/20/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Hi yeah/

Good article!

A little on Wernher von Braun~

Seems like he was a nice guy!

"Man has this fabulous ability to learn, to understand, to correlate, and to create," von Braun wrote.
"He has the capability to make nature his servant.
His freedom in making decisions is almost fearsome . . . Science has taught us one most important lesson about God that we should never forget: We have learned that God does not interfere in the free order of life and nature which He created.
If we do not accept this, we must abandon the entire concept of freedom ..."

Where have people like this disappeared to?
'From the same article above///''Wernher, what do you think of the hereafter?' I asked.
''I believe in an immortal soul that can cherish the rewards or suffer the penalty decreed in the Last Judgment,' von Braun replied."

I'm a little confused, why do we have 'weapons' in space?
I mean, do we have weapons in Space?
call me dumb, but I just dont follow space and Astronauts...I Like I dream of Jeanie though,(Majour Anthony Nelson...He was an Astronaut!
Yeah, well,

About the Article, as much as people will read it...they as soon will put it away!
Thanks Yeahright!

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
My thoughts are that any government, or group, scientific, religious, or whoever, who attempted this, would be executing the single most horrendous crime that has ever been perpetrated against humanity.

If they want to test an experiment, fine, that's one thing.

But a deception such as this, to "fake" the second coming of Jesus Christ, or "fake" the landing of Aliens, for that matter, is beyond criminal.

The thought of that degree of manipulation is despicable.

Having said that, do I think it's going to happen?

No. I don't.

But thank you for the post. It's interesting.

top topics

join