It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Surrey Corridor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
UFO's seem to favour a 3-km-wide strip running along the high-voltage power lines

UFO enthusiasts call it the Surrey corridor -- a three-kilometre-wide strip of land that runs from New Westminster to the U.S. border, along BC Hydro's high-voltage power lines.

It is here, they say, where you will find the greatest concentration of UFO sightings and alien encounters in the province.

more...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Iv heard alot of cases of this. There theorys most likely one dont include alien i am sorry to say. Most are about close proximity high energy elecrtical current.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Do you think that this means the UFOs are attracted to the power lines in any way? As you said there is probably some sort of electrical pulses being emitted there. Maybe they like electricity, or maybe they don't use power lines as a means of transporting electricity, so they are just fascinated by it. Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Their just getting their batteries (Duracells) recharged

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! I live about 25 minutes from Surrey, BC. I might just have to go UFO huntin'.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hmmm a strip that follows a string of high-voltage power lines... sounds like at least a handfull of these reports may have simply been electricity arching, lightning balls caused by the high voltage or something along those lines..

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i believe the sightings are more because the emf from the power lines unmask their cloaking devices.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
surely there would be stronger EMFs out in space then ones generated by electricity lines?

edit: sorry, would help if i finished my thought hehe. There would surely be stronger EMF's in space, in which case the "cloaking devices" would be designed to handle alot stronger EMF's than ones generated by a couple of high voltage power lines

[edit on 7-11-2004 by LordGoofus]

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I live in the Surrey Corrdor, just found out about it's existence lol.
literally right in the heart of it.

but there is nothing going on here lately it seems.

www.ufobc.ca...

www.ufobc.ca...
edit on 27-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The power lines might just be a safe road map.
As aircraft on landing might take a nearby highway or railroad line to follow into
the airport. The UFO pilots are just like any other pilot going on assigned flights.
The power lines are most likely in a isolated area and safe to travel without being
noticed. Copper wires hold electricity but UFOs work on vibrating signals out of the
range for power lines.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The power lines might just be a safe road map.
As aircraft on landing might take a nearby highway or railroad line to follow into
the airport. The UFO pilots are just like any other pilot going on assigned flights.
The power lines are most likely in a isolated area and safe to travel without being
noticed. Copper wires hold electricity but UFOs work on vibrating signals out of the
range for power lines.

the powerlines are really massive transformers that run for miles literally directly in the centre of the city in a business district
warehouses/factories and a railroad litter the area.
the lines run south east- north west in that particular area, and at times east and west
the area sits on a bit of a ridge compared to the surrounding area.

my bedroom window faces that way but i've never seen anything.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
www.ufobc.ca...

The disk ship seems to be popular.
Most notable was the Rex Heflin photos but an identical disk ship photo was taken
years previously in Ohio where a Fort or Air base reportable acquired men and material
from Germany after WWII. And probable a suspicious stop over for the hidden work of
Tesla.

wright patterson ohio

The other ship forms probably show up differently with the Triangle ship having the most
difficult design with glowing parts problems.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Josh Man

From the theories I've been following the UFO uses very strong waves and if you think
about it the waves have to lift up the ship so something must be going on.
Of note when getting too close to a car, back in the days with filaments in the headlights,
the vibrations can break the filaments. The car headlights had to be replaced.

new topics

top topics

join