It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lupica: Morbid find suggests murder-obsessed gunman Adam Lanza plotted Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Indeed that has to rank as one of the biggest all time Lie and Fail posts ever, coming from a guy who trolled almost every single post in said topic, and a lot of others too.

BK what can we possibly discuss about it anyways seeing as WE CANNOT SEE IT.

It is not released to us now is it, just like every other piece of evidence we are supposed to believe exists.

Questioning the bizarre tactics of police and media in how and when to release information does not seem to exist for you, but it should.

What sort of motive do these people have in regards to the public ?? I am not sure but it certainly does not start with telling the people more than a fraction of the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No, the enemy would be the sociopath who murdered the innocent children.

After you have heard and seen all the evidence as it pertains to Gene Rosen's accounts of 12/14/2012 and how it ties in to the official story and you have a good look....... A real good look at the picture I supplied you in my last post and then apply critical thinking to all of the above, maybe you will begin to see who the real enemy is sir.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If you don't get it by now you wont ever, he's nothing new same old sh*t different face.
Oh he killed people like a billion other killers, he had a manifesto like a million other killers. News? not to anyone with half a brain. Sorry but experience and knowledge leaves one jaded.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

No, the enemy would be the sociopath who murdered the innocent children.

After you have heard and seen all the evidence as it pertains to Gene Rosen's accounts of 12/14/2012 and how it ties in to the official story and you have a good look....... A real good look at the picture I supplied you in my last post and then apply critical thinking to all of the above, maybe you will begin to see who the real enemy is sir.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

No, no, I started that thread, and I have been reeducated that Gene Rosen was a saint, sir. He was "an hero". Don't you go questioning the sufferings.
edit on 19-3-2013 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

After you have heard and seen all the evidence as it pertains to Gene Rosen's accounts of 12/14/2012 and how it ties in to the official story and you have a good look....... A real good look at the picture I supplied you in my last post and then apply critical thinking to all of the above,

Yes,I found that picture to be quite interesting. I hadn't seen it before. You mean using critical thinking skills like wondering why a school bus would go right past a fire station (a known safe haven) only to drop the kids off in front of some random guys house? Yeah, I think any bus driver that would do that ain't a bus I want my kids on.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join