Lupica: Morbid find suggests murder-obsessed gunman Adam Lanza plotted Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If you dont get what understanding the enemy gets you, I can't help ya.

What enemy would that be? Are you referring to the 600 children and unarmed teachers in a gun free zone or the half wit patsy that suffered from Aspergers? I don't think either would qualify as a worthy "enemy".

As far as the "spreadsheet" goes, please allow me to retort!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Originally posted by bknapple32

Few things. This thread is not for any kind of debate on a conspiracy.

On a conspiracy site.
I think, you sir, should move on.
All you do is argue and call people ignorant who's views don't correspond with yours.
So, ill say it again:
You sir, should move on.
And take your arrogant self righteousness with you.

I still havn't formed an opinion with all of this as I really don't trust most media. But when I do, Ill be sure to not argue about it with you.
edit on 19-3-2013 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

Ah, maybe you need to understand said conspiracy site first. First this is the baking admit news forum, there's a reason I didn't post this in the gen conspiracy forum. Oh and owner of said site pretty much laid the law down on sh. Perhaps pay better attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

What enemy would that be? Are you referring to the 600 children and unarmed teachers in a gun free zone or the half wit patsy that suffered from Aspergers? I don't think either would qualify as a worthy "enemy".

No, the enemy would be the sociopath who murdered the innocent children.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

No, the enemy would be the sociopath who murdered the innocent children.

I think we need to ask why these things are more common now than they were 40/50 years ago, when, according to that recent headline, gun ownership was more prevalent.

For that we must look at what else has changed in society- whether it be closing mental institutions, increased drug (legal and illegal) use, etc

I

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

What you said about spree killers just showing up and blasting away is understandable, but is not always the case. Look at the Aurora theatre shooter. He assembled an assault kit, including his weapons, the ammunition for those weapons, assault vest, gas mask, the whole bit. That alone shows planning. Its not as if he woke up in his pajamas and just rolled out the door. In addition to those preparations, he also rigged his appartment with what appeared to be explosives rigged in a fairly sophisticated manner. Just getting ready to set about building such a thing would require significant research, and to actually go ahead and assemble the parts, mix the explosive, contain it and set the whole thing to blow when activated is a massive undertaking.

Then you have Chris Dorner, who, according to reports, used his military training to kill, and kill again, before setting out to evade capture using his superior hard terrain expirience. Again, forward planning.

And the Columbine High School massacre is another example of a plan made and executed, rather than a simple choice on the part of individuals or a group thereof, to just go off and kill people, made on the day of its execution. In fact, a blog made by one of the killers involved, makes it plain that he had been thinking about doing harm to people for a very long time, and had plenty of time to think about how to do it.

Planned spree killing is therefore, not as rare or unheard of as one might assume.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
How many of your examples were autistic?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This info was released months ago, i started a thread on it, it was ignored or some really nasty comments were made..

So this is not new info.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sorry hun.. Seemed new to me, the date of the article was anyways. I stayed away from all SH topics in ats or other news altogether.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
How many of your examples were autistic?

This infuriates me, even the mere suggestion that Autism played even a small part in it at all. My kids are Autistic, in fact severely so, but they are far from violent, or have any violent thoughts. In fact most Autistics do NOT have violent tendencies and when they do it's normally directed at a wall or other inanimate object.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

This thread is not to be used to discuss other members.
Discuss the topic and not each other.
You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

and, as a reminder
**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well now, it's not much of a conspiracy site anymore now is it? Basically you and admin are stating your opinion alone along with those that agree with you is welcome. Whatever. There goes free speech out the _ Well, I may get into trouble but here's my 2 cents. I think this whole idea of this new "Spreadsheet" is bunk. Seriously you mean it has taken law enforcement months to find said "spreadsheet",,, I call BULL. They started seeing that more and more people were beginning to question the official narrative so here comes "New Evidence"

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So...

He was doing all this research, played all these violent games...and his mother just brushed it all off?

I would have heavily medicated or sent my kiddo off to the nut farm if he/she was acting like Lanza before Newton.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I dont think it took them months to find it. I think it took them months to release it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
So...

He was doing all this research, played all these violent games...and his mother just brushed it all off?

I would have heavily medicated or sent my kiddo off to the nut farm if he/she was acting like Lanza before Newton.

Agreed. Sadly I think this fact more than others will stick with poor Nancy Lanza. I cant judge, I wasnt there. But if all these things were happening under her nose, well, thats just extremely sad.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
[snipped], Newtown is nothing compared to the tragedies we commit over seas on a daily basis. Stop crying over spilled milk, this will continue here, there, and everywhere until we clean out the skeletons in the collective closet. Yes the innocence lost at Newtown is something that should have never happen, but sitting around complaining over it and wondering if the kid was guilty or not won't bring them back, he is dead, they are dead, get over it. Learn how to stop future attacks. We have to stop the perversions that are bombarding our youth and we have to stop being so god damn lazy and blind.

Buck up humanity or we will wipe each other out.
edit on 19-3-2013 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)
edit on Tue Mar 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
I just don't buy it. After all this time, this is just being discovered. How convenient. This guy was no efficient, methodical killing machine. He was an autistic patsy, and as we all know, dead men tell no tales. I call B.S.

Oh do I ever agree! Smells of planting evidence if you ask me. But to what end?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I stayed away from all SH topics in ats or other news altogether.

Wait, this was a serious statement? You weren't joking? I seem to remember you high-fiving the mods a lot and railing against the conspiracy-advocates in nearly every SH thread out there at the time. Puzzling.....

I think the spreadsheet is interesting, but lacking any indication that he planned the event to much extent. He followed others' mass murders; does that mean half of ATS is plotting a murder?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

My apologies. I didn't word that right. Meant to say I stayed away after the first couple. Post Christmas I never went back.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Disagree completely. I think studying the things are vital. Not sure what exposing this to children has to do with anything. I'm talking about adults trying to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join